• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing MDMA alone?

I honestly couldn't imagine rolling without good friends near. I'd probably have a blast by myself (cause MDMA is awesome like that) but I'd really prefer my friends near me. It provides a good enviorment haha.

I recommend saving them. Rolling by yourself is awesome but without other people to interact with, it feels like the roll is missing something.

I'm rolling alone tonight, and I already have my rolling room all set up.
My partner can't be with me so this time alone.
I've rolled alone before but you have to plan in advance.
I don't advice rolling alone for your first roll.
This is because during the first rush in particular it is easy to get scared.
Apart from that if you decide to roll anyway, take a small (half) dose first and if everything is ok take the rest an hour later.
Hide your telephone because the urge to phone people can be pretty overwhelming.

It really depends, but I think for your first time you should try with friends who have done MDMA before and can guide you through your trip, and really help you enjoy it.

Rolling alone can be fun, it all really depends on the person.

ive taken E just relaxing in my room before and in some ways its more enjoyable then with friends. some people can get annoying to be around when your rolling but if your rolling by yourself in your room you can just relax enjoy the feeling listen to music and not have to worry about friends

ive rolled by myself many times and while its fun, i would rather roll with my friends. If you have the self control to save it, then save it. I guess if you roll often and got extra/leftover mdma and have nothing to do for the night then go for it, but I would NOT want to roll for my first time by myself. When i roll by myself, its fun for a bit, but eventually i want to get up and do something and be around people. In contrast, sometimes when I roll with a bunch of people I get the urge to just plug my headphones in and zone out by myself.

I wouldn't really recommend it. E is that kind of drug that can be like completely different drugs depending on where you take it. If you take it at home with no one around it can actually get kind of pointless and boring - you feel good and peaceful and all that great stuff but not a lot happens and you usually get this sort of overwhelming urge to hang out with people. If you're experienced or want a chill experience then taking it at home can be okay, but E really shines in an environment with great energy, loud music and lots of people also on E - then it gets fucking spectacular and you get so ramped up you're on top of the world and sharing it with all these people you think are the most amazing human beings you've ever met.

mdma alone is boring and a waste of pills.

All ull wind up doing is calling and annoying people, and jerking off for 2 hours and being frustrated you could not reach oragasm.

-source: know from expierience

ROFL! that's EXACTLY what I do everytime I do it alone! Generally not worth it, the only upsides are having control over your environment (i.e being able to control what music is playing etc) and quiet time for internal reflection but all in all it's mostly just spent calling people and txting them telling them how much you love them and wishing they were there etc.

You'll have a good time, it's pretty much impossible to not enjoy yourself on MDMA. It's an infinitely more rewarding experience with friends though.

Last night I did alone about 80-120mg (not sure because I don't have a scale yet.) But to be honest that was the most insightful experience I've had in my whole life. I've been lost for many years, e.g. not knowing what college to go into. I'm currently studying engineering computer science but I haven't ever felt like this was my destiny to study this....

For the first time yesterday, I felt like I could see through my ego. I could see through all that superficial shit. I realized that I need to go study medicine and and get a doctors/medical license. Then go help to some developing country. Feels weird but I still haven't felt so strongly about anything like this before.
Still coping with the after effects and trying to wrap my head around this but I really hope I can trust the insight I got during my MDMA experience. If it lasts it will truly be a life changing experience. I will probably try shrooms and DMT also to delve deeper into my consciousness :)

What helped me concentrate on myself doing MDMA alone, I actually recorded almost 3 hours of me talking to myself with my cellphone. I put some relaxing music and candles on, it was really my best MDMA experience so far. I totally recommend doing MDMA alone if you like your own company like me :)

Last edited:
For you're first time? No, I'd go to a club.

But it can be enjoyable rolling by yourself making the environment exactly how you like it. Last Time I rolled I was alone, and laid on a giant fleece blanket and listened to edm for 3 hours and it was great.

I know E should be taken with a group of people but I just started my E trip alone. Trying to learn how to enjoy it and what Rave culture is. When I start to explore more on Rave and Dancing, my friends like to use E on sex. Well, at the moment, I would like to use it for dancing. Hope I am not too slow to get on this culture.