• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Doing MDMA alone?

Georgie25

Bluelighter
Would it be a good idea to take an E pill by myself in my room for the first time?
I looked up the pills contents and it had 10 MDMA, 5 MDE, and 1 Meth.

What has been your experiences with taking E by yourself? Still able to enjoy it?

Also, if I happen to be withdrawaling from opiates, heroin and oxy, while taking it would it make me feel so good I wouldnt notice the w/ds?

Thanks in adavance. I've had this pill for a month now and it seems the only way I'm going to use it is by myself, probally this weekend. Just want to know what I'm in for. Will I be in control?

Get some IMMODIUM AD, it stops w/d and can let you enjoy your E to the fullest. Or trade it and try to get something better.

The first time I did it I was by myself most of the time. It is way more fun with people around though. It's amazing the first time. Just thinking about it makes me wish I had one...or seven.

if your withdrawing from opiates it will make the withdrawl much more pronounced,not less,from personal experience.
ive always felt that mdma needs to be taken with others to get the most from its empathic effects.its a bit of a waste to you and to your friends if you take it on your own.

When I had some powder left over from a rave, I went home, snorted loads and made music.
It was a quality evening ^_^
I dunno about yer first time though. It is always nice to have people around when yer on it.

depends on previous experiences man... and self-control

doing MDMA alone was a blessing in disguise, for me. well actually it wasn't in disguise at all...lol. that's how i became grateful to be alive and i became a confident writer/poet and discovered my inner self and creativity to the fullest extent. also helped boost my self esteem. after just ONE time (although i've done it for fun way too much and stopped for good a year ago) Amazing drug, and an even better tool. =D

another thing...dependin on the roll, you might want to call your friends (especially loved ones obviously) and talk or get online and talk to people. you might even want to go see them immediately. all in all theres nothin wrong w/ rollin by yourself. you'll learn at least one special thing i promise...have phun

Last edited:
Take it with others, last time I tried to take E alone I couldn't, and ended up talking to my friends mom all morning.

It seems like a waste imo, especially being as amped up as it sounds like you're gonna be. I'd kill for some mdma, I can't believe you're contemplating taking it alone :-\

mdma alone is boring and a waste of pills.

All ull wind up doing is calling and annoying people, and jerking off for 2 hours and being frustrated you could not reach oragasm.

-source: know from expierience

I would not recommend it as a first timer. While rolling solo can be a great experience, as a first timer you do not really know what to expect from the drug. Topping it off from opiate withdrawal probably isn't good either. MDMA is a very social drug, you really should wait to do it with friends. Not only will your experience be enhanced, but if something goes wrong, having people around to take care of you is for your own safety as well. This IS a harm reduction site after all... Why is there such a rush to do the drug? Why not be patient and make the experience memorable? It's not like your pill is going to go bad any time soon, MDMA has a long shelf life :)

You should take it with a group for the first time, preferably have a few people on the same or similar dose that you are taking.

With MDMA i'd say the first roll where there's a chance you might not "be in control" just out of being blinded by euphoria. Best to have someone there, one person is enough for a first time. Like I said just make sure they're rolling as well or its going to be a little weird on their part

all of the fun with mdma i've ever had has been around the people i was with and environments I was in. i don't think i'd enjoy rolling on my own at all.

you dont have to be at a rave or club, but i've had great times rolling with friends when we're just hanging out.

Let me just say, I bought 3 e-pillz about 2 yrs ago (first time rolling in ages), (White GW's) the first night, I took 1 of them, wifey was home, she was sober...as soon as I started to roll, the baby woke up and screamed his head off for 2-3 fucking hours...it was the worst night of my life. The last thing you wanna hear is a baby screaming while your on MDMA. So that just killed it for me. I put them away and didn't touch them. About a year ago, I gave one to my friend, he said it did nothing..didn't hit him at all. I figured it was just too old or whatever, so I took the other pill and buried it in the freezer....

WELL...Monday night...9/20/10 I said fuck it, I dug out the pill, ate it and waited. About an hour later I started getting that woozey stomach feel...I took a hot shower, by the time I got out, the visuals started in...I said to myself "Holy shit..this thing is starting to work" ... My buddy must of been full of shit or he said he wanted to try it, but really he sold it..something like that, cause I don't understand how the one I gave him didn't work, but the one I took after having it for 2 yrs...kicked my ass!!!
Everyone was sleeping, it was about 10:30pm when it kicked in...I rolled my face off all night, got about 3 hrs of sleep..like 3am-6am..I woke up and was still rollin... I had a great night...rolled alone, but was home safe and sound. No driving, no dealing w/ assholes in clubs, no dealing w/ cops!!! Listened to techno and house all night :-D

As a first time..hell no, I would definately do it with people that you trust and are comfortable with. MDMA is a wonderful drug, but things can go terribly wrong if you are in the wrong atmosphere or with the wrong people.

Edit-Shit, knew I left something out. In response to some ppl's post regarding opiate wd's. I am prescribed OC 20's and Roxi 20's. I blasted an OC around 7pm...took the e at 9:30pm. I DIDN'T TAKE ANY OPIATES again til 6:30AM..the following morning. NO WD's or anything while the MDMA was in my system. Usually if I didn't take any of my meds for 12 hours, I would wanna jump out of my skin, but this e-pill was strong as hell, EVEN being 2 yrs old!! I had to take a valium and then a xanax an hour later, cause I just couldn't fall asleep. After those two benzo's kicked in, finally I fell asleep for 3 hrs, only to wake up still rolling haha.

I told the wife the next morning..she said "That was a stupid thing to do" haha. I knew I was right in NOT telling her I took it until the next morning. IF she said that to me as it was starting to kick in...she would have ruined my trip.

Last edited:
Would it be a good idea to take an E pill by myself in my room for the first time?
I looked up the pills contents and it had 10 MDMA, 5 MDE, and 1 Meth.

What has been your experiences with taking E by yourself? Still able to enjoy it?

Also, if I happen to be withdrawaling from opiates, heroin and oxy, while taking it would it make me feel so good I wouldnt notice the w/ds?

Thanks in adavance. I've had this pill for a month now and it seems the only way I'm going to use it is by myself, probally this weekend. Just want to know what I'm in for. Will I be in control?

I would avoiding doing MDMA if your going to be WDing from H/Oxy. While your roll you'll feel euphoric, but your still get peripheral side effect from the opiate WDs. And when the roll stops, you might have to deal with a MDMA comedown and the effect of H WDs. Don't do it man! Get off H/oxy first and then roll. Or if you're hell bent on rolling, then take an average dose of H and save up some stash for the next few days after you're roll.

MDMA will not really help you get off H in a meaningful way. You'll feel pretty good for few hours, but then it will be even worse.

A lot of people say rolling is awesome, but personally I think MDMA is a social drug and it shows its best side when you are with other people who you can 'connect' with in comfortable environment with good music.

TL;DR
This is not the best of ideas!

i've done it by myself a couple times. i wound up doing some crazy shit like calling all my ex girlfriends at 4 am, writing about 16 pages of babble, smoking a bunch of bowls in my dads old broken down van for old times sake, and beat off for about 2 hours(first hr was just trying to get it hard) and some other crazy shit i cant recall. all in all i had a good time though......
definitely better with people..