• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

^ It must be a Chicago thing? Idk, I don't see people use that term on here, but other junkies I've met in my area use the term too.

^^yea, different geographic locations have different slang, few terms are extremely universal. im sure theres more chicago people on here that will add their opinion, and im guessing theyve heard 'jab' before referring to a bundle.

So I have been trying to find this out forever, but does anyone else call a bundle/pack of heroin a JAB?

Does anyone know why it is called this?

So what is a "pack" in Chicago? Is it another term for bundle, pretty much? In Detroit, a pack is just a single bag, and we call bundles...well, bundles.

So what is a "pack" in Chicago? Is it another term for bundle, pretty much? In Detroit, a pack is just a single bag, and we call bundles...well, bundles.

Well the terms "pack", "bundle" and "jab" are pretty interchangeable, meaning whatever the deal the dealer gives be it 13, 14, or 15. Or I guess 10 if they don't do deals, but that is pretty rare. When I call my guy and want 5 bags, I just say "hey, I'm coming down for 5."

I guess it is also different talking to the dealer though. If I am looking for a jab, I'll either ask for "a whole one" or "a J." Sometimes I will say a pack.

This supposed [coke/crack] laced 'chronic'.. I don't understand.
Why would anyone lace weed with a drug as expensive as coke..
I wonder if these kids think that the crystals on the bud is really coke.
Haha. Seriously, fucking stupid.
I have never in my life had laced weed.. and I've smoked quite a bit.

Back many years when I was in high school this was simply a popular way to over charge people for normal weed. Crush up some random pill so there is a bit of white in the bag and there you have it......an eighth of regular that now cost $50 cause it's 'chronic'. LoL

Oh yea, always confused
down here
Weed is pot, smoke, green, ganja, headies, and many more
Coke is blow or lady mainly
Ecstasy is almost always x or rolls, beans occasionally
Pure MDMA is Molly or Mol-dawg
Heroine is boy or h
DMT- Deemsters
Ketamine- K

i have merged a few threads talking about drug slang into this one where you can now post and socialize about different slang terms you've heard. -thizzer ;)

Perhaps its an east coast thing.

How many people have heard the slang term "Cookies" used as slang for Crack Rawks/rocks/cocaine?

darkside_cookies.gif
way too true.

Did you hear the slang term before? if so what location was it used coast or state.

A friend told me back in the day some bad kid at his school taught this parrot(pet) in school to say "Cookiiee's" and "Crizzz-acckkk Rocks!" With almost as much enthusiasm in it's voice as the one who taught it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard that before in DC, not too common though. Mostly just idiots babbling different slang about crack as they smoked up. The one's that I commonly hear on the streets are:
Crack
Hard
Base
Rock

Over here in California, I have heard it called a cookie before a few times. From what I have heard, right after you get done cooking up some rock, you have a full cookie which you then cut up into smaller amounts. Over here besides it being called crack, rock, and hard, a lot of people call it and advertise it as "kavi". Like you will be walking through downtown and pass a guy whispering "kavi, chiva", which means the dude is selling crack and heroin. I dunno if its called kavi anywhere else though. Anyone else ever heard that term or is it just a LA thing?

Over here in California, I have heard it called a cookie before a few times. From what I have heard, right after you get done cooking up some rock, you have a full cookie which you then cut up into smaller amounts. Over here besides it being called crack, rock, and hard, a lot of people call it and advertise it as "kavi". Like you will be walking through downtown and pass a guy whispering "kavi, chiva", which means the dude is selling crack and heroin. I dunno if its called kavi anywhere else though. Anyone else ever heard that term or is it just a LA thing?

Hendrix, You are correct the term Crack Cookie refers to what they call the crack after they cook it up and the shape it turns into, before breaking it up into little pieces to distrubute arbroad, When they cook up alot of the crack it all forms a cookie like piece of crack so that is where the name comes from and thats what they are refering to when you hear the term crack cookie.hope this answers the question:)

Define the word "Chipping"

I've seen the word 'chipping' used a few times in a few threads on BL. It's the first time I've heard it.
Could someone define chipping as in the phrase "I've been chipping coke"
Shanks!

Last edited:
Benzos is a bad example, chiping on heroin/coke is more common. It refers to splitting a small amount of drugs with someone like 2 people splitting a gram of coke would be them chipping on it. I've never heard of chipping on benzos as they are so cheap there is no reason to chip on the .

It was the first genre of drugs that came to mind.... not knowing the definition, I didn't know it mattered.

So, let's substitute the word 'benzos' for 'coke'

^ That's "chipping in on."

"Chipping" is using occasionally, dangerously skirting but not entering the realm of addiction, particularly when one has already been an addict.

nah nah. chipping in on something is, as correctly posted above, when people split cost.

chipping, as in I am no longer an addict but a chipper
means; to use a drug, usually an opiate, in such a fashion of spreading out use for the purpose of avoiding physical dependence.