• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

Why would you call a drug something to be unique and retro?

Its jsut a name....it aint a contest to see whose coolest...the points to call it what ppl call it not sound cool sayin it

but ayy thats just my word

Northern Ireland

E - pills, dons, donaghadee's, yokes, fizzers, wee boyo's
Cocaine - coke, charles, ching, devils dandruff
LSD - acid, trips
Amphetamine - speed, whizz

DexterMeth said:
let's bring some burroughs into this.
Hop = heroin *burroughs
Glitch = Meth
The Fuzz = the police *burroughs
On a mean one = fucking high as shit

Fucking High as Shit in my Slang = Higher than Giraffe Pussy!

Marijuana: pot, herb, grass, smoke

MDMA: e, rolls, pills

Ketamine: k, kat

Cocain: yayo, snow, coke, candy

LSD: syd, papers

Mushrooms: shrooms, caps, boomers

western nc
coke - blow
marijuana - green
heroin - dope
adderall - 'jams'
xanaxs - dog bones (1mg+)
meth - crank

the mufuckin' ICTizzle!! wichita, ks

heroin: D, diesel, boy, tar.

coke: caine, yayo, yay, powder.

crack: base. freebase, rock, stones, butter, hard, A-1

meth: ice, ice cream, cream, fire fire, amp.

mdma: E, pills

mushrooms: mushies.

i call pharms by waht tehy are or by the imprint code of a poular brand. example. roche 10's in reffernce to roche 10mg valiums.

xanax: bars.

klonopins: kpins, pins.

and when you high and wanna not tell teh whole fuckin world we say. "fuckin a, mang. i'm on some." or you whisper: " i'm high mufucha" or when your amp'd outta your lil wits say: "geeter-done. or "git-r-done". and tehy knwo what you meanin my area.

i personally say: "i'm lifted. gettin a nod on. or faded. leaning like a bum. my eyes at halfmast." lame ass shit like taht.

nice thread BTW, lacey.

In wisconsin, we seem to have very screwy drug slang. For instance, chronic meant the weed was laced with cocaine or crack. And a shotgun meant kissing your partner and passing a hit to them. Having traveled around the US, Ive come across alot of different slang terms and such. The one that confused me the most was "teener" which is short for "sixteenth". Id always called them half eighths or half dubs.

Anyone else ever been like "huh"?

Sawbuck confused me for a while, but now I start to use the word. Sawbuck=$10. Dub=$20. Hundo=$100.

No one around here knows what anything means.. chronic could mean crack, weed+ crack, good weed, or even pcp... everyone just makes up whatever they feel like making up. Mescaline could mean mushrooms because some of the people I know are that stupid. I'm always confused.

uh---the chronic/shotgun terminology is the same in new jersey and english speaking montreal...(tho them anglophone montrealers sometimes use chronic to mean really good weed sometimes)

There's all kinds of stupid slang, so many I can't think of an example.

Druggies say the darndest things.

Yer, drug slang is rampant, especially in Brisbane and Queensland, of Australia.
Fiftos: 3 grams for fifty (weed).
'3fa: again, 3 grams for 50 bucks (weed).

Hunjj: $100 bucks worth of whatever (imo, smack).
Jinga: 1 gram of whatever (usually H).

I made this one up: A "cubesy", which is a quarter of an ounce of whatever.
"Olly": One ounce of whatever.

"cap": 50-100mg/point of Heroin. Usual street dosage.

"teener" may also describe "teenager" which is half an 8-ball.

the most obscure slang I've heard was in the ghetto one time when someone working the block yelled at me to buy some of his "yams." yams is now slang for crack, which strikes me as really odd. most of the time I am good with slang but sometimes, and this is more prevalent in the ghetto areas, some dealers can get pretty creative with slang.

I always make sure that my drug slang is closely enough related that theres no way they can get it mixed up =D And my area is very very constant with its slang, hardly ever do I have to question wtf someone is talking about (and it usually only happens to people ive never talked to before or someone that is new or doesnt know much at all).

I always wondered y people call a pound an elbow, does it come from Lb. anyone know?

And teener is half a ball but its short for sixteenth like the OP said, i dont doubt people call it a teenager but that prolly came after teener

yeah ''cafe'' got me the first couple of times I heard it, I always thought it was referring to weed (as in amsterdam dope cafes), so when I called my mates to check what they were doing friday nights they'd say ''ohh, we're hitting the cafe, wanna join us'' not being a social pot smoker, I'd decline and it wasn't until I was smoking meth with some mates the next time I saw them they said howcome you're into cafe now, but weren't 2 weeks ago...

apparently it refers to ''hard rock cafe''

It took nearly 1-2 years to figure out that american-britain-australian mixed-up slang:eek: now I'm ok=D.

i can usually understand what my friends are saying because of what ive read on bluelight and erowid, but ive never heard of lsd being referred to as tickets which is what alot of people here call them.

ive heard of some american cities selling heroin as 'blow' which is what i and i assume most other people would think is coke, but this is just what i have heard.