• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Slang! [MegaThread]

The only slang I've ever used:

Marijuana: Pot, Weed
Cocaine: Coke, blow
Ecstasy: E, Caps (this one was popular in the late 90's)

I don't like using drug slang, all but the most obvious terms often make you sound stupid.

The Word "Dope"

A lot of people use this word differently. Some people use the word dope for weed, some use it for opiates in general (I use it for most hard opiates), some use it for only heroin, some people use it for drugs in general.

How do you use the word?

heroin. older people (over 30) seem to call weed dope/ dope boy=anyone who sells many types of drugs, to africn american dealers here (NC) dope=crack

I sometimes refer to marijuana as "dope" or "grass." I don't use "dope" as much though because many people my age think I mean heroin.

Before I knew anyone who did heroin, I would hear it and think weed. Once I got involved in heroin culture though, well, now when I say I do dope I mean heroin.

I know a guy who calls coke dope but he's like mid-50s.

I dont. It's a disgusting and terribly misused word and I'm offended everytime I hear it.

Agreed.

Having said that, if I ever do then it would refer to cannabis. Only ever recall hash being known as "dope" really. Never heard it related to other drugs outside of US films and tellybox stuff. In the UK that is. And not for a while now. Just call things what they are called to avoid confusion these days.

dope to me was always heroin but i knew of people calling pot "dope". . . i never really use the word though. however, i know a girl who calls meth "dope" and that to me is strange. . . some other tweaker friends of hers use the word also.

cops call all drugs dope. i only think of heroin as dope. i also use it as an adjective like, as in... that is some dope heroin.

I am merging this thread with the drug slang thread. I know your thread name uses different terms so you might not of thought of searching for 'slang' as a keyword, but yea thats wat this threads about so Im merge it with the ones we already got discussing this topic.:)

We have a thread for your preferred slang, but since youre expressin confusion over the fact that it seems to mean different thinsg to different people, Ima merge it with "Ever been confused by drug slang?"

Happy postin.

By the way, dont come to jersey and ask for dope unless you dont want nothing but heroin. some places dope means a lot more vague ambiguous thing, but over here its all diesel all day.

in my neck of the woods... dope means everything but weed..
to me.. dope means heroin.... always called meth "shit".. lol..

When i was watching the movie drugstore cowboy ages ago for the first time i was totally confused for awile when they where talking about bluies and how great they where and shooting them up. Where i live valium are called bluies since 10mg valiums are blue and those are the ones that are most common and sought after on the street here. So that was all abit confusing and it wasent until years later when i learned what oxymorphone was that i figured it out.