Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can I snort Coricidin / CCC?

Filkins

Bluelighter
Can you snort ccc?

I know about the bullshit with ccc's dont gimme the crap.

If i crush the pill, is railing an effective method?

People have died from Coricidin, you deserve every bit of crap that comes your way for such enormous stupidity.

And no, it can not be insufflated.

NO its not going to work, and using CCC is just retarded.

If you are dead set on snorting your DXM then I will give you a few heads up so you don't try to snort your Coricidin and kill yourself

Either get a whole bunch of DXM products and do a search on how to extract the DXM and then to dry it out into crystals/powder. Or find out how to obtain DXM HCl as a research chemical, as it is legal to possess.

If you do one of the two things mentioned above and get DXM in pure form, then yes you can snort it, but please do not snort CCC, your nose will hate you and you wont get high

^Pure dxm HBr for some reason doesn't absorb well if you snort it, or at least doesn't seem to work. It basically doesn't work. You can snort it, yes but it won't be anything special.

Dude filkins, just get something with only DXM in it! It's in the same aisle as coricidan, why not just pick up some robo-gels or zicam???

You're retarded if you want to use CCCs, don't tell us not to bitch, this is a harm reduction site. And yeah you can snort CCCs if you want but its just gonna clog your nose up and not do anything.

You're going to get the crap. Knowing how bad it is for you, why would you still want to do it? Coricidin made me feel brain-damaged for years, and the high sucked bad. Just don't do it. In a lot of places Coricidin is HARDER to get than other products that only contain DXM because of the abuse it's had, and in the worst case, the other, safer, better products are equally as easy to get. So there's no reason whatsoever to use Coricidin.

ugh what would posses you to try and snort that shit?

yeah the high is fun but fuck man triple c's will fuck your shit up.
every time i see a box of them i get sick to my stomach and legit gag.
nastyyyyyyyyy shit will happen from prolonged use of them little shitbawlz

^Nasty shit will happen from acute use of CCC as well. Bad stuff all around.

Can you snort ccc?

I know about the bullshit with ccc's dont gimme the crap.

This is harm reduction board man, so any crap you get is there to help you. :)Just don't do it. Its stupid. I'm not gonna give anyone advice on how to take a drug such as that....:\

Seriously, just get some other product, of which there are heaps that contain DXM....

<3

you. are. a. dumbass.

no, don't snort Cordicidin. i know people that have died from that stuff.

if you want to trip, get the DXM only syrup.

Most of what is in those ccc's is not what fucks you up, like most pharmaceuticals a large fraction of it is not the active ingredient...so no, you should not snort them. In fact I would go as far as saying it would be foolish to snort them given such knowledge. If you really feel the desire to snort dxm you can do an extraction and clean it up...but even then I am uncertain of the safety of it.

Thanks for the replies,
It was for a friend who even with showing him the info on ccc's still did it.

I stick to my vicks

I don't use dxm as a psyche, more of a stupid fun,
when people ask me what its like I usually reply to them with "like alcohol without the negatives"

I also tell them that's how I've experienced it and then shoot them to erowid.
Even at doses of 1000mg I've felt 2nd platue at most,
and Im a really small kid with a fast metabolism so it should kick my ass =]
But it doesn't and other people I know get visuals off like 400mg =/

Just wanted to give you some
NSFW:
turd.jpg

you deserve it, it could save your life

get some dxm only, plz.

edit: now I read that it was for your friend. But the crap still stands. CCC is dangerous.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies,
It was for a friend who even with showing him the info on ccc's still did it.

I stick to my vicks

He snorted it? I just don't understand how he got so much up his nose. lol. 8o

fuck dxm anyway, get real drugs

DXM is a real drug and I happen to love it. Everybody has there own preferences and some people enjoy it alot. Yes I can get other Psychs too but that doesnt mean I dont like throwing DXM in the mix as well. Don't hate on something because you've had a bad experience. If you don't like DXM stay out of threads talking about it. Ive seen you make that same statement numerous times and it's uncalled for IMO.

To the original poster , don't bother with CCC's go out and purchase some Zicam Cough Mist or another product containing only DXM and just take it orally. It works wonderfully that way =D

Reiterating this thread and my conclusions/beliefs...
-Do not snort CCC, this will cause you problems.
-You can snort DXM powder, but it is not even going to be as effective as just eating it.
-If you want to snort DXM, please make sure that you have either confidently extracted it yourself, or purchased pure powder. Both of these routes require that you are confident enough in either your own or somebody else's chemistry (albeit very basic chemistry) skills.

I recommend just getting some Robitussin or Vicks 44 with DXM as the only active ingredient, and chugging. Extractions are too much work to warrant the results, since the product is the same. I don't really find the taste that horrible though.

Good luck, please don't use triple C's.