• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

can I snort Coricidin / CCC?

^you tell him Charlie! lol

I love DXM. Haven't done it in a while, but if I get a good day or two with no responsibilities and some good friends I would love to take a trip. It is an incredible drug with very mysterious properties, you can have a bad experience with anything though, I mean look at all the people that freak out on LSD and Mushrooms. It doesn't mean those drugs suck at all.

People have died from Coricidin, you deserve every bit of crap that comes your way for such enormous stupidity.

And no, it can not be insufflated.

this guy seriously needs to get over himself..anyways....im not sure im pretty sure you CAN im just not to sure how itd go..ive popd them b4 and its an awesome trip!

Obviously you "can" snort coricidin. You shouldn't though because it's not going to get you high. lol at this thread being a year old.

Last edited:
reading the OP's post just really made me want to slap a mother fucker right now.
im not even going to lie. im all dexed out and just hearing that was like what the fuck.
gl on the answer.

and yes, i heard that shit.

this guy seriously needs to get over himself..anyways....im not sure im pretty sure you CAN im just not to sure how itd go..ive popd them b4 and its an awesome trip!

No, he doesn't. This is a harms reduction website and taking CCC is quite literally poisoning yourself. It causes all sorts of short term and long term damage, and the worst part of it all is there's absolutely no reason ever to do it - there are plenty of other DXM-containing meds that won't KILL YOU while giving you exactly the same "awesome trip" minus a lot of the side effects that are caused by the other active ingredients in triple Cs. So yes, people deserve every bit of shit they take if they say they plan to use 'em.

You're "I don't know and I have no idea what would happen but probably sure" attitude suggests a very irresponsible approach to drug use. Adjust that before you wind up dead, my friend.

No, he doesn't. This is a harms reduction website and taking CCC is quite literally poisoning yourself.

This is true, you really don't want to snort this shit. Sounds like some kind of death wish. :(

Facepalm. I dont usually facepalm in real life when I say facepalm. But I facepalm'd