• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Purify adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.

habboz

Bluelighter
I was wondering how you would purify adderall to make it pure amphetamine i have the blue tens which have alot of fillers annd need some help with this topic.

It won't be absolutely pure, but you can crush them, dissolve them in 99% methyl alcohol, filter them through a good filter paper, or paper coffee filters if it's all you can get and let the alcohol evaporate slowly in a shallow pan (like a pie plate) on very low heat, or better, in a dark place naturally.

I've don this with all sorts of pills, but never adderall, as you couldn't get them in Canada when I was into this bullshit. It grabs some of the crap, but leaves out most of the sugar and chalky binder. Makes it a hell of a lot easier on the nose, if that's what you have in mind, which I'm pretty sure you do. You will be losing a little, but if you have a lot, it's no big loss.

in my experiences with this, i used 90% Isopropyl Alcohol and the yeild was pretty bad.
my end result was a light orange, somewhat chunky mass.
i chose not to test it.

^the 10 percent of water is enough to fuck it up. It has to be as close to absolute as possible.

Damn i dunno where i would get pure alchohal is there any in my house like in a bathroom you think? And to filter could i just use a regular cofee filter?

Can someone please explain to me how this is harm reduction? %)

Seriously? You think it's healthy to be snorting pill filler/binder? God only knows what that stuff does to your lungs. A 10mg Adderall has about a quarter gram of inert material in it. So snorting 40mg of Adderall IR means you've got a gram of other chemicals in your lungs and sinuses 8o.

Damn i dunno where i would get pure alchohal is there any in my house like in a bathroom you think?

No.

And to filter could i just use a regular cofee filter?

No. It has to be a millipore filter. Coffee filters have HUGE irregular pores, up to 100 uM in diameter. That's too big.

Here's the catch, and it's a concept that most people on this forum can't get a grasp of: even if a chemical isn't soluble in a specific solvent, it will STILL act as though it's soluble, due to a plethora of van der waals forces, etc.

So even if a book tells you that chemical X isn't soluble in solvent Y, it will still dissolve into the solvent and appear to be soluble. You won't get chemical X out of the suspension by using a coffee filter.

So no, coffee filters don't work worth a damn. For ANYTHING drug related. I'm sick of people always referencing coffee filters. Even for a CWE, they suck. Start doing a CWE with a millipore filter and note the difference - the extract is crystal clear because the APAP is pulled out of suspension.

- Solubility characteristics are for theoretical situations.
- Suspension characteristics are for real life.

We don't give tips on where to secure chems for synth. djsim

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm okay well im not sure how im going to do this, isnt it true u can use klinex or just tissue paper to filter it also? If u double fold it

coffee filters won't work great, but they'll take some of the binder out. Better than snorting a bunch of chalk and sugar and whatnot.

Kleenex is waaaaaay too porous and disintegrates in water. Paper towel or whatever is too porous and absorbent. Use coffee filter if you feel you have to do this.

Damnit lol well im not sure were im ganna get all this shit lol, chemist will u pm me if it works for u and tell me what i need/ alternatives ?

And nibiru couldnt u run it under a cofee filter twice for better results?

dude, you can get alcohol and coffee filters at a drug store.

Status
Not open for further replies.