• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Purify adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing dude, i'll let you know.

and yeah, you could filter it muliple times for best results.

Damnit lol well im not sure were im ganna get all this shit lol, chemist will u pm me if it works for u and tell me what i need/ alternatives ?

And nibiru couldnt u run it under a cofee filter twice for better results?

not really. Decanting helps... decant it through the filter. Like, crush it all up as fine as you can, mix it with the alcohol, stir it up, let it settle and pour the solution off of the sediment through the filter, being careful to pour it slowly not to agitate the sediment in the bottom. then pour a little more alcohol in and do it again.

Edit: yeah I guess filtering it again would help, actually.

Lol ya i know , and i just found 91% isotropic alchohal in my bathroom this wouldnt work would it?

Some places it's hard to get pure isopropyl alcohol. You want a 99 percent alcohol, or the water will grab a lot of gunk. Hardware stores sell methyl alcohol at 99 called "methyl hydrate" but it's fucking bloody toxic and flammable as hell. I would try to avoid using it. Any vapours or residue in your product are not worth having in your body for any reason... shit is TOXIC. But if you're careful, it'll work.

Lol ya i know , and i just found 91% isotropic alchohal in my bathroom this wouldnt work would it?

Um, no? Not at all? The other 9% is water. Amphetamine SALTS are water SOLUBLE. You clearly don't understand the basic science at hand.

This thread is an abomination. And double or triple layering coffee filters does help greatly, but even with a double layer, you'll have a hard time gravity filtering it. You'd need a buchner funnel and a filter flask to vacuum filter it. Of course if you're a ghetto retard, you'll probably just end up trying to wrap up and squeeze the coffee filters. Careful now, they tear easy.

FYI, the amphetamine salts are what burn holes in your sinuses and give you nose bleeds. Removing the fillers/binders/dyes won't make it hurt less or be less damaging to your nose.

Yes but it will stop me from getting blue shit still lodged in my nose days after

Yes but it will stop me from getting blue shit still lodged in my nose days after

Perhaps the blue dye isn't even water soluble. Forget the alcohol, have you tried filtering the pills with just water?

And FYI, the amount of amphetamine in one of those 10mg IR pills is near microscopic. If you tried to extract just the amphetamine, you'd be left with just a speck of matter. And that speck of matter will dissolve in a speck of water. Hence why anything other than PURE alcohol will not work.

I don't know how much a water filtration would help with the IR pills, but for XR pills (which have those annoying beads) it will surely remove the time release mechanism.

What I'd do:

1. Crush pills into dust
2. Dissolve in a very small amount of hot water. The hot water will dissolve the binders and hold them in suspension (even if they are not water-soluble).
3. Wait for the solution to cool to room temp.
4. Cool the solution in the fridge. Get it as cold as possible, without freezing it. The amps will still be soluble at low temps, but the other crap will be minimally soluble.
5. Filter solution through a MILLIPORE filter. Discard the filters and the junk they catch. Only keep the filtered solution.
6. Evaporate the water away and you'll be left with (slightly) purer amphetamines.

...But the whole "evaporation" process can be a bitch if you don't have the proper tools. This is why it's better to wash away the solubles than to keep them. The only thing that will help here is PURE alcohol. And the alcohol method is much simpler:

1. Crush pills into dust.
2. Dissolve in pure isopropanol (the amphetamine salts are insoluble in iso and will not actually dissolve).
3. Filter through millipore filter.
4. Keep what the filters catch, and discard the filtered solution.

Last edited:
you search for "hecollie"s thread called "how to actually get high off your adderall script" or something very close to that.

i know the name doesnt scream harm reduction but there is all the info you want in there and then some. trust me. find it. i dont know how to link you to it or i would. just search for it.

Ok, chemist are u ganna try to purify urs with the way stated above? If u do tell me how it turns out

That thread doesn't say anything useful. <SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how much a water filtration would help with the IR pills, but for XR pills (which have those annoying beads) it will surely remove the time release mechanism.

What I'd do:

1. Crush pills into dust
2. Dissolve in a very small amount of hot water. The hot water will dissolve the binders and hold them in suspension (even if they are not water-soluble).
3. Wait for the solution to cool to room temp.
4. Cool the solution in the fridge. Get it as cold as possible, without freezing it. The amps will still be soluble at low temps, but the other crap will be minimally soluble.
5. Filter solution through a MILLIPORE filter. Discard the filters and the junk they catch. Only keep the filtered solution.
6. Evaporate the water away and you'll be left with (slightly) purer amphetamines.

...But the whole "evaporation" process can be a bitch if you don't have the proper tools. This is why it's better to wash away the solubles than to keep them. The only thing that will help here is PURE alcohol. And the alcohol method is much simpler:

1. Crush pills into dust.
2. Dissolve in pure isopropanol (the amphetamine salts are insoluble in iso and will not actually dissolve).
3. Filter through millipore filter.
4. Keep what the filters catch, and discard the filtered solution.

Ah, okay, I see... I was going on the assumption that they were soluble in alcohol because most of the salts I've done this with were (synthetic opiods) and methamphetamine hcl is too, at least well enough to clean and collect residue from pipes with. See, like I said, I don't know much about adderall. I've never even seen one of the things.

Last edited:
...but if this is the case, any inert, insoluble binders will be left in the stuff left in the filters. Making the process not too useful at all.

I'm not sure whether you're actually right, or trying to fuck with the OP because you think they're a dumbass

Habboz: dude we're discussing via PM, let's not go back and forth from there to here, ok?

Ah, okay, I see... I was going on the assumption that they were soluble in alcohol because most of the salts I've done this with were (synthetic opiods) and methamphetamine hcl is too, at least well enough to clean and collect residue from pipes with. See, like I said, I don't know much about adderall. I've never even one of the things.

Yep, methamphetamine is soluble in alcohols, but regular amphetamines aren't.

This is getting confusing...

Simplest method: crush up the adderall into dust, lay it across a filter, and spray it over with isopropanol. The iso will wash away the junk and leave the amphetamine. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.