• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to Purify adderall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, chemist are u ganna try to purify urs with the way stated above? If u do tell me how it turns out

I suggest you mix it with some cyanide and mainline it. For the sake of harm reduction. That is, reducing harm to the gene pool.

^ haha, this really is more BDD material...but we're overthinking everything.

The funny thing is, I have a gallon of 99.9% pure isopropanol in my room along with 50mg of Adderall, and I'm ALMOST annoyed enough to go purify it myself :X

fail fighter what sort of a electronic store are you talking about?

The funny thing is, I have a gallon of 99.9% pure isopropanol in my room along with 50mg of Adderall, and I'm ALMOST annoyed enough to go purify it myself :X

go for it, write this kid a TEK. he's only 15, it'll save him some time.

Lol whats a TEK and 15 isnt young to do adderall its a pretty mild substance imo..

Actually i asked a pretty simple question and noone has a simple anser, all im gettin is small talk about well u could do this or that and they say oh it worked for other shit and noone knows for sure and im not about to waste my money and time.

TEK: technical procedure, complete with steps and equip needed.

i know you're not too young, i said he would do it, then PM you what to do.

it's not a simple answer, you need to know good chemistry if you want good stuff.

True but alot of people are saying different ways and i just get lost lol, but if somone could tell me the procedure and what exactly to do i would be fine so if anyone tries this with sucess pm me the way to do it

wow i can think of a few other ways. first thing that comes to mind is that since amphetamiens are insoluble in acetone y not use that? its easy as hell to obtain anhydrous acetone. it would clean ALOT of binders and filters out. in a min ill psot another solution

btw, that solubility fact came from this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=197113

uhh yea kleenex is a pretty bad filter all around. you realize some of the shit in the tissue may be soluble in the the soelvent that runs through it? it will dissolve some more binders and shit and almsot counter-act your work. i cant say im speaking from experience but its my strong suspicion that this is what might happen.

^he's not trying it bro.

oh, and the chem forum you wanted me to semd TEK's to...they deleted me. i have no clue why.

Ok im just ganna try this with 91% percent iso alchohal and filter with doublw cofee filters and see how it works..

it's a concept that most people on this forum can't get a grasp of: even if a chemical isn't soluble in a specific solvent, it will STILL act as though it's soluble, due to a plethora of van der waals forces, etc.

So even if a book tells you that chemical X isn't soluble in solvent Y, it will still dissolve into the solvent and appear to be soluble. You won't get chemical X out of the suspension by using a coffee filter.

So no, coffee filters don't work worth a damn. For ANYTHING drug related. I'm sick of people always referencing coffee filters. Even for a CWE, they suck. Start doing a CWE with a millipore filter and note the difference - the extract is crystal clear because the APAP is pulled out of suspension.

- Solubility characteristics are for theoretical situations.
- Suspension characteristics are for real life
how can this be true?8)
solubility is made up?8o theoretical?:\

wtf? try dissolving a lb of salt into 1 cup of water. it will demonstrate solubility. saturation points? i think i remember high school chem....

Status
Not open for further replies.