• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

3mg xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanlandgirl

Greenlighter
I have been taking xanax for at least four years now and i have occationaly heard of 3mg bars but have yet to find them are they real or a myth and if real how hard would it be to get them perscribed to you?<3

the "3mg green trains" are an urban pill popping legend, they dont exsit...

some company (starts with a D) makes a green bar with two score on it (so it breaks up into 3 pieces) which made people think that it is 3 mg's, truth is, each side is .5mg and the middle is 1mg... the green bar s903 i believe is 2 mg's ... their is no 3mg instant release alprazolam...only extended release...

the "3mg green trains" are an urban pill popping legend, they dont exsit...

some company (starts with a D) makes a green bar with two score on it (so it breaks up into 3 pieces) which made people think that it is 3 mg's, truth is, each side is .5mg and the middle is 1mg... the green bar s903 i believe is 2 mg's ... their is no 3mg instant release alprazolam...only extended release...

^You're right. While they don't generally come in bars, Xanax XR comes in 1mg, 2 mg and 3mg. They are the only 3mg Xanax that there is. They are usually triangles and white, although it is quite possible that they could come in bars.

Last edited:
That is bullshit. While they don't generally come in bars, Xanax XR comes in 1mg, 2 mg and 3mg. They are the only 3mg Xanax that there is. They are usually triangles and white, although it is quite possible that they could come in bars.

reread my post...you said everything i said was bullshit while agreeing with me?

their is no 3mg instant release, their is only a 3mg xr... maybe you didnt understand my post?

They exist. 3mg xanax-green bar. extended release

I wonder how they compare to klono

Not to be too off topic but I have also encountered a 5mg Xanax tablet. It was exclusively found in the psych ward from what I've been told. It was a pink octagon, scored on one side, with XANAX imprinted on the other. My friend gave it to me after I was freaking out from taking a few too many hits of LSD lol

I used to get Xanax XR 3mg. They are not "bars". They are green triangle shaped with no scores. The XR formulation pill is meant to be swallowed whole for the time release mechanism to work as intended.

they're real, by buddy has them Rx'd to him.
they aren't bars, more like pentagon with a sphere in the center (they are generic)

Yeah, ive also heard of the 3mg xanax. They are the green triangle ones , I remember back in the days when i was in HS, one of my friends gave them to me and i didnt believe it. Never seen a xanax like it. Lol. Snorted about 4 and i didnt wake up till 2 days later.. haha. Good times though. =/ I just don't understand why some people try to sell the Green BARS for 5 a piece... thats ridiculous. Same shit... just the color is different haha. But enjoy your bars ! :) I just bought 5, so i know i will :D

I've seen the green bars, but they're just a generic 2mg. I've never come across any controlled-release Xanax, although I'm sure there's a 3mg in that.

xanaxxr3mg.jpg

If you ate two 2mg bars, you'd be ingesting more than Xanax than is in a single 3mg XR. There's nothing special about these.

Not to be too off topic but I have also encountered a 5mg Xanax tablet. It was exclusively found in the psych ward from what I've been told. It was a pink octagon, scored on one side, with XANAX imprinted on the other. My friend gave it to me after I was freaking out from taking a few too many hits of LSD lol

I think you might be talking about this
000090057.jpg

There is no such thing. There are no such thing as medications "exclusive" to psych wards. 8) You are talking about the 0.5mg extended release.

Love these damn xannies it aint right. Lol but it seems every other person has a generic 3mg XR that looks way different then mine lol

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-13-14670.html

Almost mix them up in my stash with the 2mg Kpins, both looking somewhat similarsmall n flat n smooth on the edges but the xannie is smooth n glossy almost on the faces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.