• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

3mg xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the green, generic 2mg bars, with three sections (double scored), leading some people to believe that each section is 1mg.

To be honest, I have no idea why they would make bars with 0.67mg in each section, makes no sense...

I been a sad puppy ever since I got one I was informed these 3mg XR pills are damn-near-ungodly impossibly abuse-proof. Only way these would be the greatest if I could turn a 3mg XR bar into instant release easily. Only way come up with so far is to naturally crush it or break it in half. hat only defeats the XR mechanism only a fraction.

Maybe weird digestive tract breaking down of it like Vyvanse is what its closer too :/

Not at all like Vyvanse, which is structurally different than Dextroamphetamine (Lisdextroamphetamine).

Xanax XR is the same exact drug as Xanax (alprazolam), you just need to crush it more efficiently. Mortar and pestle works for most people.

True, wouldnt that weird matrix style coating in the pill wouldnt that make it a pain lol ;p

UPJ00680.jpg

Not at all like Vyvanse, which is structurally different than Dextroamphetamine (Lisdextroamphetamine).

Xanax XR is the same exact drug as Xanax (alprazolam), you just need to crush it more efficiently. Mortar and pestle works for most people.

This. The XR mechanism of Xanax XR is easily defeated.

Somebody I know was trying to sell me some 5 mg Xanax. If it is true he would have a bottle or blister pack, so I'm keen to try and get close for proof/a picture... I'm guessing if 3 mg doesn't exist then a 5 mg isn't going too either?

i've seen indian 5mg xanax triangles. having taken them, i can say they definately had a benzo in them, as to which i have no idea. it did feel like alprazolam but was black-out central for the next week.

there are 3mg xanax triangles too, both are indian made, so be weary around them.

the only legit ones in the UK are 250micrograms and 500 micrograms tablets - everything else that is in the UK that you could buy without a prescription/off the streets are likely imported indian junk or sometimes the real 2mg bars along with the triangles i mentioned earlier. be really careful. in the UK, blisters are used on all medications. if you are buying from a shady source make sure you get them in a blister, or get prepared to be taking something which may not infact be xanax, or any benzo on that matter.

people who sell benzos in bags are usually giving you knock offs. always research them before you take them coming from experience.

in the US i'm under the impression they are prescribed up to 2mg bars but there are 3mg XR tablets.

Haha, the bottled 'Valium' around here. Are dog Valium, so I know to always check what people have.

Also, not all meds are in blister packs over here. I have quite a few in my cupboard that are in bottles! I know Wales and England do have different NHS standards though, so what you say may be correct for England, but most certainly not Wales.

Somebody I know was trying to sell me some 5 mg Xanax. If it is true he would have a bottle or blister pack, so I'm keen to try and get close for proof/a picture... I'm guessing if 3 mg doesn't exist then a 5 mg isn't going too either?

Pfizer does not manufacture 5mg Xanax tablets, but there could potentially be illicitly made or foreign alprazolam tablets in 5mg strength, I have seen them for sale online. Those would not be real Xanax, but could be the same drug that is in Xanax, but who knows if they actually even contain 5mg alprazolam though - they could have anything in them. I do know that there are no 5mg alprazolam tablets legally made/prescribed in the UK or North America. I would assume it's more likely that your friend is incorrect about the strength, maybe they are 0.5mg or something. You could look at the pills and then Google the pill shape, colour and imprint. Please don't take anything without knowing what it is or how much drug it contains :)

stupid thread they make xr xanax 3mg but bars are all 2mg
The original post is from a long time ago, we are now onto the related topic of whether or not 5mg Xanax exist.

HEY GUYS HEY I have an idea ! Lets post rumors and endless speculation on a thread that started in 2009!
DUDE IM A GENIUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.