Bluelight

Thread: 3mg xanax?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    3mg xanax? 
    I have been taking xanax for at least four years now and i have occationaly heard of 3mg bars but have yet to find them are they real or a myth and if real how hard would it be to get them perscribed to you?

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Never in my life have I heard of 3mg bars. Interested in the same thing.

3. Collapse Details

the "3mg green trains" are an urban pill popping legend, they dont exsit...

some company (starts with a D) makes a green bar with two score on it (so it breaks up into 3 pieces) which made people think that it is 3 mg's, truth is, each side is .5mg and the middle is 1mg... the green bar s903 i believe is 2 mg's ... their is no 3mg instant release alprazolam...only extended release...

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rollontheground View Post
    the "3mg green trains" are an urban pill popping legend, they dont exsit...

some company (starts with a D) makes a green bar with two score on it (so it breaks up into 3 pieces) which made people think that it is 3 mg's, truth is, each side is .5mg and the middle is 1mg... the green bar s903 i believe is 2 mg's ... their is no 3mg instant release alprazolam...only extended release...
    ^You're right. While they don't generally come in bars, Xanax XR comes in 1mg, 2 mg and 3mg. They are the only 3mg Xanax that there is. They are usually triangles and white, although it is quite possible that they could come in bars.
    Last edited by PharmTech09; 06-04-2009 at 17:18.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by PharmTech09 View Post
    That is bullshit. While they don't generally come in bars, Xanax XR comes in 1mg, 2 mg and 3mg. They are the only 3mg Xanax that there is. They are usually triangles and white, although it is quite possible that they could come in bars.
    reread my post...you said everything i said was bullshit while agreeing with me?

their is no 3mg instant release, their is only a 3mg xr... maybe you didnt understand my post?

6. Collapse Details

My apologies I didn't see that last part.

7. Collapse Details

np lol

8. Collapse Details

They exist. 3mg xanax-green bar. extended release

I wonder how they compare to klono

9. Collapse Details

Not to be too off topic but I have also encountered a 5mg Xanax tablet. It was exclusively found in the psych ward from what I've been told. It was a pink octagon, scored on one side, with XANAX imprinted on the other. My friend gave it to me after I was freaking out from taking a few too many hits of LSD lol

10. Collapse Details

I used to get Xanax XR 3mg. They are not "bars". They are green triangle shaped with no scores. The XR formulation pill is meant to be swallowed whole for the time release mechanism to work as intended.

11. Collapse Details

they're real, by buddy has them Rx'd to him.
    they aren't bars, more like pentagon with a sphere in the center (they are generic)

12. Collapse Details

Capsule
    Yeah, ive also heard of the 3mg xanax. They are the green triangle ones , I remember back in the days when i was in HS, one of my friends gave them to me and i didnt believe it. Never seen a xanax like it. Lol. Snorted about 4 and i didnt wake up till 2 days later.. haha. Good times though. =/ I just don't understand why some people try to sell the Green BARS for 5 a piece... thats ridiculous. Same shit... just the color is different haha. But enjoy your bars ! I just bought 5, so i know i will

13. Collapse Details

I've seen the green bars, but they're just a generic 2mg. I've never come across any controlled-release Xanax, although I'm sure there's a 3mg in that.

14. Collapse Details

15. Collapse Details

There ya go Wish i could find some of them

16. Collapse Details

If you ate two 2mg bars, you'd be ingesting more than Xanax than is in a single 3mg XR. There's nothing special about these.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mdmantpa View Post
    Not to be too off topic but I have also encountered a 5mg Xanax tablet. It was exclusively found in the psych ward from what I've been told. It was a pink octagon, scored on one side, with XANAX imprinted on the other. My friend gave it to me after I was freaking out from taking a few too many hits of LSD lol
    I think you might be talking about this

18. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmantpa View Post
    There is no such thing. There are no such thing as medications "exclusive" to psych wards. You are talking about the 0.5mg extended release.

19. Collapse Details

Love these damn xannies it aint right. Lol but it seems every other person has a generic 3mg XR that looks way different then mine lol

http://www.drugs.com/imprints/ip-13-14670.html

Almost mix them up in my stash with the 2mg Kpins, both looking somewhat similarsmall n flat n smooth on the edges but the xannie is smooth n glossy almost on the faces.
    Last edited by DonMakaveli; 22-05-2012 at 03:54.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by AfterGlow View Post
    If you ate two 2mg bars, you'd be ingesting more than Xanax than is in a single 3mg XR. There's nothing special about these.
    Really :O

21. Collapse Details

These are the green, generic 2mg bars, with three sections (double scored), leading some people to believe that each section is 1mg.

To be honest, I have no idea why they would make bars with 0.67mg in each section, makes no sense...

22. Collapse Details

I been a sad puppy ever since I got one I was informed these 3mg XR pills are damn-near-ungodly impossibly abuse-proof. Only way these would be the greatest if I could turn a 3mg XR bar into instant release easily. Only way come up with so far is to naturally crush it or break it in half. hat only defeats the XR mechanism only a fraction.

Maybe weird digestive tract breaking down of it like Vyvanse is what its closer too :/

23. Collapse Details

Not at all like Vyvanse, which is structurally different than Dextroamphetamine (Lisdextroamphetamine).

Xanax XR is the same exact drug as Xanax (alprazolam), you just need to crush it more efficiently. Mortar and pestle works for most people.

24. Collapse Details

True, wouldnt that weird matrix style coating in the pill wouldnt that make it a pain lol ;p

25. Collapse Details

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast