******HOBBIES*******

RASTA_YOUTH

Bluelighter
Besides Rolling Hard, I know this is a really diverse group of people and I was wondering what else you do for fun.
Personally, I ride boards...Surfboards, Skateboards, Wakeboards, Snowboards, etc.
Peace Love Unity RASpect

Yo, my main hobby is spinnin' choons, I also luv to read and I enjoy Cooking with cannabis!

Are there any musicians out there??? Before I started spinnin' I played Piano, Bass, and guitar... I still mess around, but our band broke up when I left for college... Well... Besides studying, partying is my main pasttime now... Nothing else compares to it...
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

Ok I am a silly little girl
smile.gif
I love to cook and clean. I love to make crafty things too. Someday I am going to be like a typical house wife and that scares me.

I'm a rare breed of snowboarders that does it not cause its cool, or cause it has cool clothes, or cuase mTV says its cool, i do it cuase its my one and only TRUE passion in my life and i only reach my peak of happiness whil on the powder floating through feather light snow. Yes, I would have to say thats the shit i get the highest off of. If i could ride every day I would be able to quit all mind altering drugs becuase i only enjoy it the most while having a clear head. Thanks for hearing me, and thats my hobby.love4ever

bean_geek i am SO like that too! sometimes i am like is this dorky? am i gonna be writing my kids notes on their phatty lunch sacs stickin stickers on them and stuff? tee-heee! my other hobbies are painting (large scale, abstract), hiking, and of course sleeping (its such a pleasurable rarity for me these days).. much plur to you all

I'm with Vitamin-K, I LOVE to snowboard. I've been doing it for a couple of years now, and although I don't get out as often as I like, I make every second count when I do!
Aside from that and partying, I'm thinking of taking up composing. I mean happy hardcore, not classical. I'm thinking of doing stuff along the lines of HH versions of classical tunes, or maybe cartoon theme songs. Any suggestions?
Dave

i love to cook ( hopefully i'll ahve my own restaurant one day), go running, write in my journal...i'd like to get into the music scene more, maybe singwith a band

I write - I write a lot. And I used to horse back ride. And I like to dance - in my room by myself
smile.gif
and i like strawberries and being crafty (not devious, but arts and crafts and creative stuff)
smile.gif

ah , another surfer
biggrin.gif
and yes that is really more than a hobby , its a way of life . pura vida !!!!
------------------
..."It's a dirty job , but someone's got to do it / we care a lot"... (faith no more)

I like to design, and construct animatronic monsters.....its more of a home hobby, and done with pretty much everyday things
smile.gif

i made a full size Alien *from the movies* head, with working lips, jaws, and that neat thing that shoots out of its mouth..oh and drool tubes..it looks pretty fuckin good if i do say so myself
smile.gif
it amazes me that they can spend millions on this stuff, when i can do it fer about 30 bucks...
anyhoo.. dats whut i do
GrimmE

KeWlHaNdLuKe
yeah dude,I play the bass and guitar...originally a rock dude,then fused it with reggea....now I'm exploring HH,DnB,rave,techno...ect
Oh and beangirl.........will U marryme? Women like U R HARD to find these days,I can cook too,ask rastayouth,he's eaten my mushroom chowder already...then we tripped .
Dave ya gotta do a HH version of 'the smurf theme'
anyways peeps gettin to the bloodclatt point,my hobbies are as follows:
pcnerding
playing music
having sex(with older women prefferably)
last but not least - SMOKING GANJA!!!!

Let me be universal!
!!!!MUSIC!!!!
------------------
BLueLiGH!T |is| The EcStaSy |of| Internet

Skstroller-ha-ha too,funny i married a bass-guitar-ex-rock band-turned-reggea-now jazz dude who thinks girls like me are hard to come by too-esp.since i can out smoke him too.don't settle for anything less in life then you want you can have it- it is out there.

Well i have two hobbies but i have to admit i don't practice them as much as i would like ...
1st - Scuba diving - I am a trained 3 star driver - Instructor assistance - but haven't dived since a year and a hlaf ago - maybe in Puerto Rico ??? which raises another question - diving on E ??? mmm... stupid - dangerous crazy - ME LIKE IT
smile.gif

2nd - well I did this only 3 month in my service but loved it - parashooting - nothing like the rush of the ground coming closer at treamendes speed and all you have to save you is a cord (well you pull on it) and another one in case this fails
smile.gif
i did a few after i finished service but i would really like to do much more
smile.gif
and again the question mmm... parashooting on E !!
O.k guys if you hear about someone who drowned on E or got smashed on floor cause was too wasted to open the parashoot - that me
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I'll let you know how it goes - but i'm in a break so it won't be for a while
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Just K - Hugz Drugz and a dozen Roses

I like to do art stuff - I can't afford to but other people's paintings for my walls, so I does my own. I'm no Picasso, but I don't need to be - I just do what I feel like doing and see how it comes out, sometimes I really impress myself!
My other hobby is spending money - v good at that!

I read and write. If you want book reccommendations I am the one to ask.
Then there's what I call my "projects"--creative shit like tie-dying stuff, making t-shirt iron-ons, decorating my notebooks for school.
I like connecting with people--preferably over a great idea but drugs work too.
I am always coming up with new philosophies and theories for my life too. (I was like this before I touched anything illegal.)
I am determined to make a living off of one of my hobbies.

I love to write poetry, and spend time with my soulmates. There are only really 4 people in theworld that matter to me, and I love being with them.
Apart from that, I swim, paint and read. But my ABSOLUTE PASSION, is dancing. I wanna be a podium dancer. It just drives me wild!!!!!
But most of all, I am detirmined to make living my passion!
L.O.L
The Hedonistic One
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************