******HOBBIES*******

Reading, writng, excessive amounts of cannabis. And Shopping, I like to go to discount stores and just get all the fucked up shit that you reallly can't pay more than five bucks for. And I like to drive around aimlessly and talk to myself. No shit, you get some really good Ideas that way.

My first love and forever love,*Radio Control Cars.
Paintball, snowboarding and photography are the others.

Neat, another paintballer.
I'm developing an outdoor field (already in small operation), and play the sport every weekend of good weather.
I'm also into guitar and various programming languages. Yi!
~funner

I love music more than anything else, and that's probably why I love stereos so much. there's nothing better than coming home from a rave and having a loud enough stereo so you can keep it rollin. I also like bar hoppin, but that's kinda takin a back seat since I discovered the rave scene.

I really like this post!
1. I love to surf (in the ocean) its the only thing that I have NEVER EVER grown bored of.
2. So, of course I love to travel, usually to surf. All of S. Florida, S. Cali (when you are in the mood for steep local vibes), Hawaii was fun, but the best was Costa Rica, theres still room there. Indo would be nice lots o $$$$ though and every spot seems to be REALLY heavy, maybe someday. Goin somewhere where no one speaks a damn word of english n workin it all out, it makes u so much more in tune with the "vibe" in a place.
3. Ummm. Assorted active silliness, snowboarding, swimming, anything kinda fast (DISCLAIMER I know this shit sounds x gameish, but im grandfathered in, im 30 n been doing all this for a long time)used to race both road n mountain bikes. Raced against Lance in '92, oh well.
3. Computers. Well, I used to hate'em. Kinda thought they were evil as shit, but had to learn for school. Now I love'em. Makin cd compilations for people n basically bee'in turned on to new music, people, places,etc if you can't actually go somewher the computer is the bomb.It still spooks the shit out of me sometimes. If y2k went down I was goin to Costa, dont need no damn computer there, really!
4. Jacuzzi's i guess. My friend has this huge all black bathroom. We lite a few candles n some incense Then I spool up my "b side" mp3's n the 3d imager on my laptop n portable sound sys. then she n i drop a bean that I KNOW is all smacky as fuck, jump in the Jac. n turn up the gyros as fast as they go n have an amazing roll. WARM, MASSAGING BUBBLES.....WEE!!! Tremendously relaxin environment. Try it if u can.
nuff said.....

I really like this post!
1. I love to surf (in the ocean) its the only thing that I have NEVER EVER grown bored of.
2. So, of course I love to travel, usually to surf. All of S. Florida, S. Cali (when you are in the mood for steep local vibes), Hawaii was fun, but the best was Costa Rica, theres still room there. Indo would be nice lots o $$$$ though and every spot seems to be REALLY heavy, maybe someday. Goin somewhere where no one speaks a damn word of english n workin it all out, it makes u so much more in tune with the "vibe" in a place.
3. Ummm. Assorted active silliness, snowboarding, swimming, anything kinda fast (DISCLAIMER I know this shit sounds x gameish, but im grandfathered in, im 30 n been doing all this for a long time)used to race both road n mountain bikes. Raced against Lance in '92, oh well.
3. Computers. Well, I used to hate'em. Kinda thought they were evil as shit, but had to learn for school. Now I love'em. Makin cd compilations for people n basically bee'in turned on to new music, people, places,etc if you can't actually go somewher the computer is the bomb.It still spooks the shit out of me sometimes. If y2k went down I was goin to Costa, dont need no damn computer there, really!
4. Jacuzzi's i guess. My friend has this huge all black bathroom. We lite a few candles n some incense Then I spool up my "b side" mp3's n the 3d imager on my laptop n portable sound sys. then she n i drop a bean that I KNOW is all smacky as fuck, jump in the Jac. n turn up the gyros as fast as they go n have an amazing roll. WARM, MASSAGING BUBBLES.....WEE!!! Tremendously relaxin environment. Try it if u can.
nuff said.....

my first passion is music...i play guitar and bits of various instruments....i love music...everything is better with music,,,
i love to dance and go to parties (obviously)
i like fiddling with computers and installing new stuff all the time.
um, i like shopping for clothes....
i like to get excited about life...
but i find it harder than it should be.
i love to sleep
i love my cat
hobbies...hmmm??
illegal substances, movies, driving around, whatever...just chillin' with people that are important to me....
------------------
too close to asphixiation
too close to the sound barrier