• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Khadijah

Bluelight Crew
Yall know the drill.

This thread is for reviewing heroin brand names and stamps so that people on the site can stay up on the ones that are good and bad, to promote harm reduction so that people will have a better idea of wat they put in their body.

It is NOT to help you cop, or link you to other people who will help you cop.

You MAY NOT:
-Post prices. Dont post prices. Dont post prices. dont post prices. People do it enough, so Ima repeat one more time. DONT POST PRICES!
-Post specific locations where the drug was copped. This means:
No street names
No references to particular corners or landmarks. No naming wat side of the city.
That means you cant say "Copped in the area over by white castle" or "copped in the 4th ward" or "copped in the part of the city that has a 07501 zip code" or "Copped on the corner near the chinese place and walgreens"
All of that is a big NO and you post will get edited.

YOU MAY:

Post the CITY and CITY ONLY
Post Pictures (please use NSFW tags!)

Keep in mind that any one can read this board, so remember that when you post certain information and dont incriminate your self. this is to review stamps and stamps only. Not to network with other users or ask people for sources. IF YOU ASK SOMEONE FOR A SOURCE IN THIS THREAD IT WILL BE A AUTOMATIC WARNING.

Here is a format for reviewing stamps, if you choose to use it.

Stamp name:
Stamp Color:
Stamp Graphic (if any):
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging:
Quantity of Product:
Quality of Product:
Other comments:

Last edited by a moderator:
Were your MOB's green with a gun and fat? Coffee cream color once in the rig?

^^The MOB bags i got were extremmly fat and the count was biggest ive seen in a while. the dope was really good compared to the other junk out there, it def is one of the good stamps floating around at the moment get it while you can.

Stamp name: MOB
Stamp Color: green
Stamp Graphic (if any):gun
Color and Consistency/texture of Product:very light tan crumbly
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: pretty neat, stamped and taped neatly, tape opened easily
Quantity of Product: decent, I dont remember good enough to give a number rating but i would say they were a good amount
Quality of Product: Good, better than decent, not fire but definately solid
Other comments: milky when mixed in the set. not clear solution, like you said above me dubcity coffee with lots of cream in it color when in the rig. All in all nice solid decent bags worth your money.

Yeah i've done 16 since yesterday im fuckin rocked goin to get some notoriou s now for rest of night.

Stamp name: TOM & JERRY
Stamp Color: BLUE AND RED
Stamp Graphic : NONE- FANCY FONT LETTERING ON THE WORDING
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: WHITE & FLAKEY
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: VERY NEAT LOOKS LIKE THEY TOOK TIME PACKING THEM UP
Quantity of Product: 6/10 the count varied some bags were bigger than others
Quality of Product:7/10 avrage product that gets you high and nodding, felt great after doing only 3 bags ,reccommended if you come across them pick them up while there aqre out there.

hey lacie, just saw your post about hot sauce, i posted up about that fire 2 weeks ago coppen from my man in brick. That shit was so good drool~

Im reposting this becuz wza asked me the best stamps in ptown but i posted in the old threaad.

The best stamp right now is Hot Sauce but you aint gonna fucking get them bags if you cop in p town off the street. The stamp actually says Hot Souce (spelling is wrong) and got a chili pepper on it. its stamped in red, and they are fucking FIRE. Like, Holy shit Ima Overdose Fire.

ya girl did FOUR....just four in a shot....And it was NOD CITY....Fuckin, Burn the blanket 9 times, burn the keyboard while nodding, and wake up 5 hours later like WTF HAPPENED.

They are without a doubt the best shit in P town right now how ever....My peoples dont be on the street like that and i can guarantee that not one person on this entire site has ever been to my dude, as a 100% fact I know this, so i guess it kind of dick of me to post that stamp knowing that none of yall will have access to it, but god damn I had to post about these becuz they are stupid good, the only dope ive had lately that i woudl tell people to be careful of.

Other than that, MOB was good, that was the last stamp I got off my usual street dude, I had the Tom and Jerrys and they were decent, the For Sales was off the fuckin chain, I am tryin to remember the other stamp i got lately that was the same dope as the for sales but a different stamp, but i cant remember wtf it was......

I dont know whose talkin shit that newark got better dope lately tho, becuz ime newark shit been down lately and paterson been gettin better. People who talk about paterson having all the shit bags are copping on the wrong fuckin blocks. My man always deals with fire, if not fire at the least 7's and up, so if you complaining you prolly copping in the area of paterson where all the people go who dont know wats up with the dope game. If you are goin into hood-ass blocks and buildings and copping in the areas that is real ghetto n run down, then youre more likely to get beat or arrested. You gotta know where the gettins good and if you aint got no knowledge of paterson outside of copping there, you aint never gonna find it.

OKteriffic we get alot of the same bags. Chekc your PM's i am gonna send you a message.

I'm so glad you posted a new Thread Lace! I've been on the Opana for the last few days so I haven't copped new shit but I love reading this shit. Good luck to all!

R.I.P. JERSEY JUNKIE DIESEL PARADISE!! Funny how Lacey got the last post haha.

Got my hands on ULTIMATE again from Newark. Its been over a month since Ive seen them.

Stamp: ULTIMATE

Graphic: STARS

Count: 7/10

Quality: Solid 7 / 7.5

Color and Texture: Tan dope, pretty powdery with very small chunks.

Overall Neatness: Good tape and stamp job on these.

I would definitely recommend copping these bags. They are pretty bangin,

and the count is good. Not HUGE, but definitely on point. Thumbs up!

Got my hands on ULTIMATE again from Newark. Its been over a month since Ive seen them.

Word up! I had the Ultimate's about a month ago. I was definitely pleased wth the quality. Glad to see they're still going strong. Copped them in Brunswick though. Lacey gettin the last post was so appropriate.

Stamp: Hell Yeah
Graphic: exclamation point
count: 7/10
quality: 7/10
color: tan and clumpy

Copped these tonight off my regular guy. No complaints here. Standard dope.

I'm glad to be able to be able to pop my cherry for the sequel to the heroin stamp thread.

Stamp: Tom and Jerry
Color: Red and Blue
Count: 4
Color/Texture: Light brown, crumbly with some flake mixed in
Quality: 7.5
Packaging: Sloppier than the first batch I got, the folding was misaligned on most the bags,

My dealer told me it was a new batch of Tom and Jerry's that he had. They are a bit better than the others with a slightly lesser count. They are noticeably packaged differently, more sloppily done than the first batch with excess tape and less than perfect folds. Still searching for the fire in paterson

Got your message dude. I don't go on much but hit me up if you want. Dreamtab

ic0jmb.jpg

Stamp name: None (no name, just the graphics.)
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): Black paper with gold sorta metallic hearts on it.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: its really tan, almost brown. Not flakey at all, just really fine powder.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: very neat.
Quantity of Product: Lots of powder in there! 8/10
Quality of Product: Good shit - knock your socks off. 8.5/10
City: Pittsburgh
Other comments: the paper isn't wax. It looks more like wrapping paper to me.

Get em while they're hot!

Anybody else got these? Love em.

Last edited:
GOD FATHER

Just copped 4 bags of this shit. Heard it's good shit, bout to try it out, will report back.

Brownish in color, chunky peices f H when u chop up turn into a lot more powder. Count I would rate a 5 or 6, quality it pretty good. I snorted half a bag nd am pretty close to nodding (cant nod right now, going to see fast n furious with strait friends).

All in all worth the money! If you're in philly pick a couple up.

Last edited:
SKY HIGH
NEW ERA with 3 stars
with green ink
similar to the play balls

As usual these some from Asbury Park...

Stamp name: Heaven
Stamp Color: Blue
Stamp Graphic (if any): None
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: 7-8
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: 6-7
Quantity of Product: 8-9
Quality of Product: 7-8
Other comments: not that bad for the stuff that comes from down the shore

When a new stamp hits the street... how long will it be around for? a month, 2, 3?

we're not here to help you score -thizzer

Oh and in response to this:
When a new stamp hits the street... how long will it be around for? a month, 2, 3?

There really is no simple answer to that question man.. Some stamps stick around for many many months while others might be one shipment and poof, finito. Also you gotta understand that a lot of times the wholesalers who are buying the kilos and cuttin and baggin might use a number of different stamps for the same dope, or in other cases some grimey scrub ass dealers might manufacture imitation bags if they see a lot of people buying a certain brand.

A prime example of the unpredictable nature of heroin brand names and how long they will last on the market is something I mentioned before in the old forum: about 1.5years ago I was getting a stamp called Top Secret with an eagle logo above the lettering in red ink. I hadn't seen that stamp since then and then a few days ago I randomly picked up the same exact stamp from my latest dealer who I didn't even know 1 month ago. The dope was nowhere near as good it was 1.5 years ago. That just goes to show you how worthless the stamps are as a long term identifier or indicator of quality.. (unless by some act of god some dealer held onto dope from years ago and then sold it now which is a statistical anomaly)

Theoretically, stamp means nothing because of the facts stated above. Luckily for us, the reality is that in many cases if certain bags are floating around a city, more often than not if the stamp is exactly the same the dope will be the same because retail dealers don't often take the time to open bags and tamper with them before they sell to the end user. Because of this the stamps, while still not a very reliable indicator of quality, are better than having no indicator to go by when buying heroin off the black market in the short run. The key is know your dealers and know what stamps are known to be good in your area and shoot ( no pun intended ) for those.

Last edited by a moderator: