• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

MDMA Magic & Loss of Magic - Truth or Illusion?

Does MDMA lose it's "magic"?

• Total voters
^ Explains a lot ;)

Everytime you take MDMA it's as special, magic and mind blowing as the first time?

Yes. If not more so.

Obviously it doesn't have the exact same feeling as the first time cos that would be stupid, but it get's better every single time I can promise you :)

I am moderately big, moderately fat and moderately distrustworthy. On this one I can assure you I am most truthful though :)

That's what you thought about when you first took MDMA? Unlucky! I was too busy reaching for the lazers and thinking how good the music sounded and how much I loved everyone. <3

Yeah, the first time I took it was an incredibly cathartic and emotionally important experience for me, so much so it took a few more doses in the weeks following before I really got into the dancing :p

I beleive you Shambles but thousands wouldn't as they say.

Yeah, the first time I took it was an incredibly cathartic and emotionally important experience for me, so much so it took a few more doses in the weeks following before I really got into the dancing

Heheheh. I seem to remember I had my top off, tied round my waste, giving it fucking big licks, I was even hugging speakers at one point.

Shambles what we have here is a classic case of denial! :D

Everytime you take MDMA it's as special, magic and mind blowing as the first time? Can't see how that's possible because the novelty would have well and truely worn off. It's such an obvious drug too, it's never that variable in effects like a psychedelic can be for example, pretty standard experience every time, in terms of what the drug dose to your body, makes you feel, think etc. Obviously set and setting can mean a different experience though but the effects are always fairly similar.

What you are doing here is projecting your own subjective experience with the drug as fact. It was the case for YOU that the novelty wore off and it became an 'obvious' drug, but as we can see in this thread this is not the case for many others. I was trying to make the point that everyone reacts differently to this magic loss thingy and thus some do not seem to lose the beauty of it. MDMA can be very variable in effects I've found, depending on what is happening around me, what music is playing, etc. The experience is what you make of it, the drug can only do so much the rest is down to the individual and what they want to do with it.

the rest is down to the individual and what they want to do with it.

It's impossible for me to have much of an experience on MDMA because it phsyically saps me of all my energy, no matter how hard I try to break through it and dance or do something I can't. Just end up standing on the dancefloor feeling all heavy and sleepy. Sitting down and monging out is literally the only option.

The magic has always been there. All you did was find it. Find it once, you can find it again. All in your mind.

I think you can find the feeling again as it has come back a few times long after I thought it was gone but i'm not sure you can find the energy again..all drugs seem to suck away all my energy now lol

I still feel fucked / mashed but that's not the same, is a bit boring and one dimensional tbh.

Enough of the hippy bullshit. This is a hippy free zone. :p

And you wonder why you lost the "magic"?!? :D

You not noticed how it tends to be more of the "hippy" types that don't lose the magic and other - less open types - do? There's good reason for that ;)

Does not washing, having dreadlocks and meditating help does it?

I'll give it a try, I heard getting bashed around from coppers at protests is pretty good at bringing back the magic too.

It's weird that the times i've had mindblowing magic experiences again, the people i've been with always have too.

Heheheh. I seem to remember I had my top off, tied round my waste, giving it fucking big licks, I was even hugging speakers at one point.

haha, that was me the first time i got properly out it on pills. a boy i used to go about with was a DJ & had a fuck off PA system in his parents fairly large house. they were gone for two weeks. cunts were outside in the snow dancing on top of cars & shit. music absolutely thumping out coz the house is away on its own with just fields round it. what a fucking brilliant party. something i'll remember for the rest of my life easily.

It;s a one hand over eye typing job this, bt i can certainly say taht the magic is stil here!

What could possibly be magic about sitting at home, on the computer, posting on BL whilst on MDMA? Don't mean to piss on your parade or that but doesn't seem like much of an 'experience' to me and it was always the whole experience of being out at a club with banging tunes etc and the novelty of doing MDMA for the first few times which made it so great for me I reckon.

I can still get fucked from MDMA like everyone else but it's certainly not magic.

Anyways enough of me banging on about it, I'm probably just bitter and twisted it doesn't work for me anymore. :D :|