• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

EVERYONE READ: forum standards **UPDATED May 19th**

Since when were threads asking about how to properly abuse medication off limits?

we're here to help people use these drugs as safely as possible. there's a difference between abusing and using safely.

and i'll illustrate it in this scenario:

little johnny comes in telling us he usually eats 17 hdro/apap pills and is wondering how many percocets will get him high.

everyone tells him about the dangers of apap toxicity and that he should be performing a CWE if he's eating that many pills and on a regular basis. then people would help him out by pointing him to one of the narcotics dosage converters online to give him a safe estimate on how much oxy he could safely dose.

so now johnny is aware (or hopefully, by doing some extra reading) of the dangers with apap overdosing and knows there are converters there to aid him in his quest to chase the dragon.

Other Drugs Posting Standards

How much more work would it be to implement other projects?

Everyone has a slang, EVERYONE... If ppl get offended, they really should think about everything they do or say everyday probably offends somebody without you even knowing.. ITS LIFE... Stop lettin lil words, or ppl effect u on a personal level like that. We all r different. And Gay lol come on.. Its a freakin word...... No disrespect but seriouslllly.. I have a bestfriend who is GAY.. and he loves the word... He says is more then I do.. But he is open and comfortable with his sexuality. As we all should be.. This is easier said then done, I guess i agree to disagree because we all r different. But i atleast know that about life..