• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

high from sublingual suboxone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I had been clean for a month (in jail) and the got put on suboxone (in rehab), I was high as fuck off of 4 mgs sublingual. I was nodding out and itching myself like crazy...the rehab staff gave me a drug test because they thought I smuggled drugs into rehab. It was mad euphoric, especially after kicking heroin in jail.
I was high like that for a week or two until the dose stabilized. There have been a few other times where I got high off shooting suboxone (with a small tolerance) too.

But once you're on a maintenance dose for more than a couple weeks, forget it, you're not getting high. You might get a more opiated feeling but it isn't a euphoric feeling IMO. and no itching or nodding. Tagamet (cimetidine) definitely amplifies the dose, but I still haven't gotten high through potentiating.

Parliamentes - don't fucking snort suboxone. OR subutex. They are designed to work sublingually. Snorting it would give like a fiftieth of the effects.

It's so weird. That's what everyone tells me about suboxone. That snorting it will reduce the effects but this just isnt true in my experiences. I would always snort it and get 10 times as high than the subligual way, same way with everyone of my friends who use it.

Suboxone and subutex are both very very very highly recrational if you ask me. Thats bullshit there is no fucking difference between suboxone and subutex at all (Though in some people suboxone can cause added side-effects do to the naxalone) I find sublingually is the best way for me. But snorting works etheir one also works fine. The naxalone is not active at all (even if IV'ed) because the bupe grabs ahold of your opioid receptors better than any other traditional or sythetic opioids.

Suboxone and subutex are both very very very highly recrational if you ask me. Thats bullshit there is no fucking difference between suboxone and subutex at all (Though in some people suboxone can cause added side-effects do to the naxalone) I find sublingually is the best way for me. But snorting works etheir one also works fine. The naxalone is not active at all (even if IV'ed) because the bupe grabs ahold of your opioid receptors better than any other traditional or sythetic opioids.

thats not true. if you iv suboxone, that naxalone will get to your receptors first and send you into instant wd. i think snorting it works best. at least i like it. A-because you can actually talk without having to worry about loosing some of your dossage like taking it under tongue. and B- for snorting.. about .5 to 1mg (whitch is like a really small line) will give me a straight high for a good 4-5 hours maybe longer. anything more than that gets me sick http://i.bluelight.ru/s/tongue.gif

it seems so much mis-information regarding Bio-availability of buprenorphine.

Intranasal has a HIGHER bio-availability to Sublingual, straight FACT.

bupe has recreational uses, also anti-depressent uses(off-label), analgesic uses and also opiate replacement uses.

it was used to treat pain before it was given to opiate users as replacement therapy and it was used recreationally when it was being given for pain, just like it is used recreationally now.

strange how the latest users(some anyway) of this drug seem to claim it as there own, and almost frown upon rec-use when many of these people used other drugs exactly the same way.
with arguments like, if it is abused it will be harder for them to get...which i have heard the same argument from pain patients regarding substances like Oxycontin.

I've gotten a little high from both sublingual and insufflated suboxone. Though snorting is more recreational, it is wasteful, due to poorer bioavailability it seems. At first I thought i was getting more out of it, but I noticed my powder was getting depleted a lot faster than usual as opposed to sublingual use.

Adding tramadol and/or kratom to the combo is good.

so,you can combine suboxone with kratom?

I would also like to know if anyone out there with experience using suboxone with an added dose of kratom ?

I'm an avid opioid user and have used high dosages of oral/insufflated oxycodone, insufflated oxymorphone, fentanyl, and insufflated/smoked heroin, but I still have a sweet spot for suboxone and find it very euphoric at the right dosage. With diazepam or other benzodiazepines combined with bupe i can catch a nice nod too. I prefer to insufflate bupe for recreational use, but also (when only able to get strips) find them great sunlingualy.

^ hey, thanks for your input :) is best not to bump old threads though, we have a lot of traffic and the OP is probably long gone.. input is welcome with current threads though!

I'm going to close this - feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any queries.

Status
Not open for further replies.