• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Has anyone heard of the new drug called sunshine? - Mephedrone

You asked what "Sunshine" is...

Lincoln High School in Portland is warning parents about a new drug that appears to be growing in popularity. As Kristian Foden-Vencil reports, it's not illegal.

The drug is known locally as "sunshine" and comes in the form of a white powder.

Local use was first reported in Bend this spring, but now seems to have spread to Portland.

Lincoln High School principal Peyton Chapman says it's not a big problem, but she wanted to make sure families knew about it.

Peyton Chapman: "We want to make sure that it doesn't take hold in our community. And if we can kind of shut down small use now, it's so much easier than trying to wrestle with something that's gotten too big."

Sunshine is believed to be the local name for mephedrone, which is a plant food -- like Miracle-Grow.

Elsewhere it's known as meow meow, star dust, drone or bubble.

The DEA reports 19 plastic bags of it were found in Bend last year.

Mephedrone's use worldwide has increased -- largely because it's not a controlled substance. But countries like the UK have now made it illegal.

Physical symptoms of use include agitation, a fast heart rate, high blood pressure, chest pains and seizures.

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/article/news.opb.org6907.htm

mephedrone is definatly more popular in the UK, its just surprising how few people in the US know about it. and yes its funny how it does absolutly fuck all for your plants.

methadrone isn't very commonly used i understand. but yeh could be..

A few posts ago you were moaning about people spelling mephedrone wrong and now your doing it! Also methadrone isn't a drug it's methadone

there is methylone, methadone, methedrone, mephedrone... lol could be any of em. but mephedrone is impossible to get now adays ever since the stupid China ban. haha I used to sell tons of meph when it was legal in China.

(Motivational poster Text)

Plugging Mephedrone
Because Why not put sunshine where the sun don't shine

%)

sounds like in oregeon the next class of clandestine drug manufacturers is coming!!
why not just cook up some meth? if i recall isnt making mephedrone easier? or is that methicatinone?

i live in portland. i know the whole operation. im not going to give you any specifics, but i know for a fact that sunshine is mephedrone. this one guy orders it online from china and has it shipped to oregon.

I was staying just outside Portland last weekend. I was watching the news and saw them mention Sunshine on it. I was looking around on the net to find out what it was and good ol' BL jumped in and saved the day.

I really hope this guy is caught - it is getting to kids in schools now, young kids. This is a very new compound and I don't think giving it out to children is a great idea.

-Noddy

yah

Yah iv heard of sunshine.
Its supposed to be alot like ecstasy,
however it doesnt test positive for anything illegal.
Its actually more commen then you think.
There are actually partys dedicated to this stuff.

it's real name is khat---a plant from the middle east.

cops can't identify it here because it's something that's new to the US

no idea what it is.. one thing i cannot believe is that the girl ratted that hard.. wtf is that.. she said ""It just makes it more exciting for them," she said.""
and
"She's says she hasn't tried 'Sunshine' which she says appeared about a month ago in a large shipment from Portland. "It's actually speeding up, more people have it and the population of people having it is going up," she said."
she told them it appeared in a large shipment from Portland.. not only did you rat about the new drug but you told em where it came from.. it just amazes me that people are so stupid why would you ever tell a reporting or cop anything regarding drugs

From what i have experienced with this so called drug "Sunshine". I was told that it is a powder mixture. One of a few, they put into plant fertilizer to help plants grow.
I have done this substance myself an it's nothing compared to any Psychedelic, nor form of Ecstasy, or have of you Cocaine.
It makes you feel like your on all of the above but not in a fiendishness fashion for what ever you had just ingested/Snorted.
I have done it multiple times to see what the after effects are. Results mainly lead to a bad case of acne, an a oddly breathing pattern through your nasal cavity, and short term memory loss. ***An very very Lucid DREAMS***
I must say i did abuse this substance but, for other's to know about what it may cause an effect on those who come across it.
I have nothing BAD to say about it, just another drug trying to make it's way to our gullible senses of getting away from reality.
Ultimately i felt like a newborn with a lot of knowledge, intellectually making my day a bit brighter than normal. For i like what it is called "Sunshine".
Discriminate or frown upon this substance... We all have our like an dislikes...
"I'll promise to avoid being offended by your closed mind, If you'll promise to avoid being offended by my open one".

Last edited:
^I'm sure delivery times are speedy as fuck when you're the source ;)

If ur gonna shill ur own site maybe pretend to be from a location other than that which is attached to the company phone number

I live in central Oregon. At first sunshine was supposed to be Molly mixed with coke. But recently people have just been selling meth and saying its sunshine. so people are getting really hooked on it and goin back for more.

lots of sunshine around here. makes me euphoric, everything is warm and bright ;)

QFT.

I combine my moonshine with sunshine for a nice drunken warm body high. You have to be careful you don't OD on sunshine though. Can cause headaches, dehydration, heat-stroke and sun-burn.

Don't bump old dead threads mmkay.

~closed.

people are so stupid. GOD... this reminds me of a story I heard that guys in jail buy Suboxon for 100 bucks a pop and call is organ crush. God ... stupid silly names people will buy anything,.