• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Has anyone heard of the new drug called sunshine? - Mephedrone

check out this link guys.....talks all about it http://kohd.com/page/103623

its comes in the form of pills and is said to be somewat similar to ecstacy. Also comes in a zip lock bag thats looks liike flour?!?!

intelligent organization, this police department. jesus. bloody retards. i'd feel pretty unsafe being protected by that police force. idiots.

I bet meph is going to be the drug that brings death to the internet drug scene.

LOL ;) I wouldn't put all your chips on that one man. Nothing's gonna change, the war on drugs failed before it started, you can't stop something like this.

It won't bring down the internet drug scene but it will bring in major clampdowns, I suspect. Meph is just too mass-market and dodgy - dirt cheap, addictive, probably very toxic and already implicated in deaths. Governments will have to be seen to "do something". Meph's bad enough as it is - the thought of it becoming yet another cut to fuck street drug to is pretty shudderous :|

LOL my friend made up the name 'sunshine' and started selling it now everyone is going nuts with it. its actually mephedrone or methylone and its fucking bomb shit. u roll super hard for about an hour then the effects completley wear off and your completley sober, no come down or e-tarded feeling

Its most likely a already known research chemical with a street name to attract customers.
Would you rather have 2C-E or Suuunshiiineee!

I also find that news story to probably be a farce.
If testing doesnt find out what drug it is, than it is what it looks like: flour in a bag.

I live in Portland and one of my friends has some of this stuff. He told me it's mephadrone and it's like ecstacy. I've never done it but after watching some of my friends do it it's obviously addictive because they can't stop doing it. The high lasts a little over an hour and I was told it was like MDMA. It can cause heart palpitations and I've heard of someones face becoming extremely swollen with boils after taking it with MDMA. This was NOT an april fools joke. Just thought I'd post some info about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
check out this link guys.....talks all about it http://kohd.com/page/103623

its comes in the form of pills and is said to be somewat similar to ecstacy. Also comes in a zip lock bag thats looks liike flour?!?!

Huh that article is from Bend. I live in Boise but haven't heard of anything called sunshine besides sunshine acid. Sounds interesting though.

EDIT: Oh, is that bend oregon? My bad. Still kinda close though, hopefully it migrates haha.

shine

I'm from portland, OR and we usually just call it shine here for short. its getting pretty popular recently. I've done it a few times and I LOVE it. it's definitely my new fav drug. Feels like ecstacy for the most part, but you can feel a little more mellow at times. It's fun stuff haha. the high lasts about 2 hours for me. I'm not quite sure what it is though, no one here really knows either lol. i've heard people refer to it as a "molly/coke" mix

It's 4-MMC aka Mephedrone. If you want to learn more about what you've been taking you've come to the right place. We have plenty of first hand info here. Welcome to Bluelight.

Yeah I take SunShine for fun. One day my doctor found out and now I'm in rehab and they keep forcing me to take SunBlock. Fuckers.

this reminds me of when i lived outback in *cough some state* and everyone was taking nitrous oxide, but none of them knew what they were taking because it was called, well, I don't want to say it but it was really another one of these really kid names, which didn't even make sense to use because there aren't many other inhalant drugs which get distributed as a drug. It wasn't even one of the popular kid terms for distributions of it like "whippits" or whatever so they couldn't even look it up. It was funny in the ironic way.

you guys all sunshine is. is coke and ecstasy with prozec. im from oregon portland to be exact and my friend makes it. the prozec is just his little touch but it's coke and ecstasy and it won't show up as either in a drugs test because they cancel eachother out some how but yeah it's just coke and x

you guys all sunshine is. is coke and ecstasy with prozec. im from oregon portland to be exact and my friend makes it. the prozec is just his little touch but it's coke and ecstasy and it won't show up as either in a drugs test because they cancel eachother out some how but yeah it's just coke and x

davepalmsmall.gif

Last edited:
sunshine

the drug sunshine is actually bonzi tree fertalizer, also known as mephadrome. its starting to get really big, some say its the new coke. my advise is to do it once than never do it again. be careful, its highly addictive

Wow

I dont even know where to start with this post

I live in Oregon and have been talking to some friends about it. One guy was saying there is some kind of berry extract that looks like flour and if you take to much, can cause excessive vomiting (which happened when my friend tried it). I believe its the so called "Sunshine". Thats just my input on it.