Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Dominican Republic???

daddysgone

Bluelighter
hi all

I will be traveling to the Dominican Republic for the first time in a few weeks and i have a few questions regarding their pharmacies.
Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase any codeine preparations over the counter in the DR? Im also interested if one can purchase any benzos such as valium or xanax over the counter.
If anyone here has answers to these questions and/or has any info regarding any other recreational drugs that can be purchased legally over the counter in the DR, i would greatly appreciate you sharing this info. thanks so much-DG

sorry to bump my own thread, but i posted this days ago and i figure SOMEONE here must have an answer to this question! Anyone?

Going with anyone speaking spanish? I visited there last year and stayed at the lifestyle hacienda resort. Talk with the locals wherever you're staying and they should be be able to help you out with anything you need. Much easier to communicate with spanish though.

Well I speak decent spanish so perhaps that will help.
However, no one has yet been able to answer my original question here.
Does anyone know if any codeine preparations or benzos (valium, xanax etc) can be purchased legally over the counter in the Dominican Republic? thanks

I am in the DR now and totally flipping out. I take roxicet 4-6/day and have one left, and have to do work back in the States. I dont know what to do or where to go.

Did you try google? I just looked to see if I could find info on narcotics in the Dominican republic and it took me about 45 seconds, maybe a minute.