• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking Morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisTheGreat

Bluelighter
Can you smoke morphine? I know there are some people who smoke 80's bu8t i wasnt sure if you could smoke a 100mg morphine....

Smoking Morphine sounds like a stupid idea IMO. I would suggest IV or intranasally. Smoking seems like a waste.

never heard of it being done... but you can smoke heroin (chasing the dragon) so maybe, but all the other shit in the pills must be maaad bad for your lungs... feel free to be our human guinea pig... lol.. kidding, i advise against it

Smoking Pills is so Gross!I hear about people smoking 80's and stuff..Maybe If I had Pure Morphine,or Pure Oxycodone,I would give smoking a shot,but not before researching the Temps they break down at.

a message from your lungs DONT DO IT!!!!!! binders, fillers, and wax are not very friendly w/ lungs :p

now if you got your morphine from nature more than a pill from a pharmacy you'd have much better luck.

come to think of it, vaporising/smoking/inhaling morphine would be MUCH better than oral or even nasal bioavailability, of course you'd have to worry bout loading too much in and your fucked:\

I've tried smoking and vaporizing with zero effects. IM was the way to go.

^^^I Hope you Were using Pure Oxycodone or Morphine Powder to I.M. not a A crushed Pill!
And if I had Pure Morphine Powder,It would be I.V'd for sure!

I agree with just about everyone here, but I was going through the DEA Microgram Bulletin. If I was cool/unlazy I would link you all.

Anyway, my point is, Doctor was popped in California I believe with some nugget in a glass contaier. After second glance it was noticed that the sample had a light red/purple powder on it. Reports later confirmed a decent concentration of Morphine Sulphate or something sounding similar.

Smoking pills is stupid, just as retarded as smoking black tar. I would blaze one down with the 'doc' though. Sounds like a decnt guy...

Smoking Tar is dumb. Its called tar, tastes like vinegar and melts in your fucking pocket while your trying to party.

And continued effects from smoking black tar heroin lead to some ridiculous muscle disease I've read about a few times. Wish I had a link or new what it was called, I wouldn't look as stupid here. Do what you do people, I would just reconsider tar as some sort of long term abusable opiate.

Fucking don't even get me started on snorting it. Its all bad when it comes to that boi.

yes you can smoke morphine oc tar hydromorphone... basically any opiate oc is by far the best dillies number 2 i think oc tastes like cotton candy but only smoke the 80s you want the strongest pill you can get if your going to smoke it caus the fillers are horrible for your lungs but it will get you high and its a slightly different high i would rather smoke oc than iv rail or eat it it doesnt last as long but it takes less to get high and i just enjoy smoking things its up to you.. try it you might like it you might not but dont talk shit until youve tried.
ps. some pills wont run on foil if it doesnt crush it put in in the center of your foil put a few drops of water on your powder and spread it all around the foil as if you were preparing a speedball and make sure the only active ingrediant is an opiate you dont wanna be smoking acutametophen or some stupid shit the fillers are bad enough

Its prob no worse than smoking oxys, which are disgusting and I havent felt nothing from it though I only had 20s and I has 2-3 puffs until I found it too disgusting, nothing from those however just lots of smoke.

Wouldn't morphine be destroyed by the flame if you were to smoke it via chasing the dragon?

I know a few people who smoke certain opiates, such as the fentanyl gel in the patches for example. i tried it and thought it was a waste and stupid, it just made me feel "flush" for 5mins, and i had to keep taking hits.

I just now heard of people Smoking Oxycontin, never tried it but i heard it's stupid, but it makes sense that you can smoke oxycontin since its purerly oxycodone in such a small tablet, as far as morphine goes i wondered myself, because i have access to MsContin, but it's soo abuse proof i cant even snort or inject it as it "gels" up, perhaps there are other brands of morphine that arent abuse proof..i'd be interested in trying to smoke morphine, i'd smoke oxycontin if OFFERED, but fentanyl smoking is SO DUMB, its like crack, you need a hit every 3 mins to say high only difference its a downer...IDK this is a big controversy, i thought about trying to smoke Dexedrine ,crush the beads, remove wax coating, and try, its str8 d-amp , but anyways smoking has such a short duration anyways

Smoking Certain Opioids Is Definatley Not A Waste

I agree with the above statement, about only certain opioids as being able to smoke I highly disagree with the rest of your statements and your point of view regarding smoking fentanyl. For a narcotic user which doesn't want to inject, in my opinion smoking is the absolute best ROA with Fentanyl and Heroin.

Personally, I have smoked the 4 following opioids: (in order too)

1. Fentanyl- no matter what anybody says, this is the best and only way to go with Fentanyl patches (ones with gel). Fentanyl is so strong that simply smoking a reasonable amount in one small puff/hit is equivalent to shooting up a point- half a point of good H so IVed Fentanyl shouldn't even be done if this method is just as powerful but hey to each their own.

I have tried fentanyl orally as well for a long time actually I began strictly only with oral use of fentanyl until my tolerence grew too big and I decided to give smoking a shot. Fentanyl as a drug is a very short lasting high (shorter than hydromorphone), and in my experience when taken orally out of all the opioids or at leasts the opiods I've tried, fentanyl will be the most stimulating, upbeat, euphoric (due to the fact it's a fully synthetic opioid, where for example oxycodone which is also very stimulating and upbeat is due to the fact that it is a semi-synthethic opioid)....anyways fentanyl taken orally takes a very, very quick time to come up (no more than 10min-20 min taken orally).

Now fentanyl smoked provides the EXACT same medicinal and recreational effects; it doesn't take away from the effects AT ALL, it doesn't diminish the effects by making it less intense nor does it affect anything else in respect to the drug's qualities. The only difference is in duration and its not even enought of a space to be called a difference, for example orally it wears of in maximum 2hrs though most users would say it wears off in 1.2h-1.5h. When you smoke fentanyl, a dose would last instead of 1.2hrs say 1.1h or at the very worst 1hr (so that's a 10-20min difference, which for those who think smoking is a waste, deduct the initial 15min or so the drug takes to come up when taken orally and the duration will be exactly on par with orall.

Smoking fentanyl gives you a rush that goes from your head to your toe with massive 'waves' of pleasure 'splashing' on your chest and stomach like on the shore of an ocean getting hit by waves and having them spalsh/massage your chest and stomach. This rush will go on for about 2-3 minutes which are incredibly intense (I don't inject so I can't compare but all the people I know that did smoke the fentanyl gel later on started to IV heroin and during a 2 or 3yr period of non stop heroin use and going via various dealers and various grades of purity anyone I ask about shooting heroin and what the rush is like in comparison to smoked Fentanyl they tell me that the IV heroin rush is child's play. None of these guys they tell me were able to acheive the same rush with IV heroin as they did with smoking Fentanyl (and the heroin here is good like I've been saying).

Fentanyl is something I would do STRICTLY smoked.

2. Opium (a) some raw opium I grew myself and didn't bother with refining the small amount (1g tops) crude opium to actually processed ready to go opium and (b) opium that I bought from someone else who had preppared it much better than I tough still very weak high (pretty good high however if taken oral in my mind). I could never get high with this stuff and I had very low tolerence at the time though I only got it to work orally...both times. I smoked it by itself on tinfoil, I also used it in tobacco joints and finally used it mixed in a pipe/bong along with weed (as I heard people can smoke it like that). Although I didn't get a proper high from smoking opium I fell in love with the smell it gives off (which in my opinion, when you smoke heroin and the heroin is proper than it too smells like flowers very much like opium, tasty and flowery).

3. Heroin- I am afraid of needles so I smoked heroin since I started via chasing the dragon. I get a small rush when I smoke and I belive this method is much better than snorting (even though both ROA's have very similar BA....or so I heard). Snorting gives me more of a body high like morphine where smoking gives me a lot more of a mental alert/awake high like oxy or like fentanyl in that it picks you up, in comparison wih morphine for example its got something in its chemical makeup that makes it a powerful antidepressant just like oxycodone. Also snorting isn't really powerful even if I take a lot then I just end up too high/passing out but I like smoking the best. Also it DOES last shorter when you smoke than when you snort but when you smoke the dose is MUCH smaller so instead of taking a usual 30mg-40mg snorted you would only need 15mg-20mg smoked to get the same effects. Heroin is well worth smoking it, esp if you have a phobia of needles.

4. Oxycontin 20mgs (I smoked 1 or 2 puffs before I decided to stop since I was used to the rush from H I expected something similar but nothing happened like that, I might have gotten a bit more of a head high but too much smoke for too little efffect I decided wasn't worth it). If i do oxys again it will only be oral, i find snorting it to be a waste also unless having the drug come up 10-15min faster and lasting 40min-1hr less than oral is a huge deal to you. The BA of snorting and oral are very close that its not worth bothering with any other ROAs. I know of a girl that smokes H and she likes smoking oxys too usually the 40s or 80s some people say the 40s work better smoked than 80s..anyways she told me she likes smoking oxys because it helps her induce vomitting!!!! Now you tell me.....what more can I say!

To the above poster saying fenantyl is like crack, saying he has to take a hit every 3 minutes.....well theres some truth to that but I can dispell any illusions in one sentace. Smoking a powerful drug like Fentanyl (I know b/c I smoked Fentanyl every day for 4-5 months upwards to 10mg a day in my last weeks of use) as you obviously know by know will give you a 2-3min insantanous rush that is incredibily euphoric and feels like a very relaxing upper....well my friend this is the rush and if you would just take 1 hit, let this rush wear off....in no longer than 3min like you said the high does a complete 180 degree turn in that the rush wears off and for another 1hr or so it is EXACTLY like the high you get from oral fentanyl. Same for H, IV users tell me that the high is exactly the same as smoked or snorted once the initial rush wears off!

The rush (should be) and it really is, just a bonus to the high rather than otherway around, letting the rush become the reason FOR the high/the nod in which case then yea your just like a crackhead but with opioids. One time a friend decided to smoke Fentanyl his 1st time and we never waited a full 5min between hits just putting more telling ourselves 'we're not high'. In about 10 min of doing this both of us just clicked at once and said to each other OH SHIT!.....We go to each other 'fuck...you realize we were just chasing the rush?', b/c by the time he had said this he was to the point of overdose. He had to be helped to walk around, coffeee, cigarette, etc, throwing up.

Just like with IV heroin, your okay in the first couple minutes when your rushing (i've never seen anyone that iv's H to throw up while rushing....I've seen them throw up maybe 10min later after shooting). Not as common as IV but same applies with smoking H if you smoke non stop without waiting 5min for the high it to settle in properly than you can smoke 5x more than you actually need b/c you are perfectly stimulated, rushing not realzing or even thinking possible that in no more than 15min later you will be comatose but sure enough in no longer than 2-4 minutes that 'confusing part' is over and the actuall narcotic high begins where you nod out have those vivid dreams.

Last edited:
When you smoke opium you are smoking morphine. Morphine HCL salt is perfectly smokable, though the binders are probably shit for your lungs....it does "work" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.