Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Cheechy. Can you recommend any around Mississauga that are busy on weeknights? For electronic I like livetronica, dubstep, and psytrance.

I`m spending a weeks vacation with the little lady and the kids. We`re spending the first few days in Crystal Beach(Fort Erie) then doing the whole African Lion safari thing. But the second half of the week is all about Toronto! Checking out the city,the museums,the zoo and everything else the city has to offer. I haven`t been there since I saw the Hives play back in 2002. Any way,I`m hoping that like Cheechy said,I`ll bump into some buggy eyed Uni students and be able to see Toronto with the same child like wonder and excitement as my kids(well after they`re asleep in the hotel). Its good to know that the city is swimming in good mdma!

E has not been a big thing in toronto lately, or maybe the group i knew has moved on and it feels like so. Anyway I went to the beaches with a couple friends in hopes of getting a dozen, came home with lsd... not sure what possessed me to, kind of disappointed and still looking.

Tried to find some molly in Toronto, ended up with some white sparkly rocks wrapped in foil. Tastes bitter but made my tongue numb. Felt real speedy. Decided it was probably crack, thought what the hell why not smoke it, feel like shit. Not that high though, not like I've imagined crack. Don't know what this stuff is but I don't like it.

Tried to find some molly in Toronto, ended up with some white sparkly rocks wrapped in foil. Tastes bitter but made my tongue numb. Felt real speedy. Decided it was probably crack, thought what the hell why not smoke it, feel like shit. Not that high though, not like I've imagined crack. Don't know what this stuff is but I don't like it.
wait wait wait so let me get this straight here. You bought some white rocks as mdma which is pretty unusual compared to the tanish brown it usually is and then after trying this chemical out and getting a speedy high youd try to randomly smoke it like its crack? fuck man

lol... yeah wtf?
You don't know what this random chemical that was sold to you as mdma is.
So you decide to smoke it?
What is wrong with this picture.

Don't buy drugs you have don't know anything about!
Crack is Wack.

The dudes i got it from were definitely crack heads, white lips, scratching, and the whole bit. It was wishful thinking that it was anything other than crack. Smoked it a second time and it's definitely crack, confirmed. Never again.

Most molly I've seen before is actually a white powder, but I've seen brown and yellow in various granulations.

Recently came across some amazing white crystal MDMA in Winnipeg.

It is crushed white crystal MDMA. Unfortunately there are no large crystals, but you can tell it is crystalline. Very nice compared to any other white "powder" molly I've come across.

We usually have slightly tan crystal molly in Winnipeg which is very popular, but this stuff is even higher quality, with absolutely no tan impurities.

Even though pure molly is white, the tan crystals are usually better quality than white powders of molly I've seen because most cutting agents are white. With the tan crystals you can be confident that it is not cut, unlike grainy or floury white molly, which is always cut.

This crystalline white molly is the best quality I have come across. If you are in Winnipeg, do yourself a favour and find some!

i got some Canadian white/clear xtal molly.
best stuff ive had, EVER

^^^ Haha this guy speaks the truth!
and the stuff I get a hold of is *supposedly* some of the best. People who buy this for the first time ALWAYS come back and they ALWAYS say its better then the Pure they're used to.

i live in southern ontario bomb molly yellowish tan crystal fluffy powder going around i took a point and a half "TITS" i was rolling for 5 hours then slept like a baby. awesome price too.

Last edited:
hallo all.
Just moved *back* to Calgary and decided to join up here. All my contacts here are either drinkers or have moved away. What's the scene like over here? Any cool festivals or clubs? Previously used to hit up the jazz clubs in Vancouver and found a decent selection. Any info's appreciated!
xoxo
Kommeinzuspadt

lots of molly in calgary, if you like dubstep theres quite a scene here.

Anyone know of some parties coming up in the Toronto area that might introduce me to the scene? Send me a PM if you can, thanks.

Anyone know of some parties coming up in the Toronto area that might introduce me to the scene? Send me a PM if you can, thanks.

Why not go to the "events" section of electronic music discussion and look around or ask people? That's a good way to find the best shows to go to.

Why not go to the "events" section of electronic music discussion and look around or ask people? That's a good way to find the best shows to go to.

Because this board gets more views. It's there too though if anyone wants to come in my thread.

A year ago Vancouver had some decent Molly. Really decent. It floats around southern B.C a lot.

ive got a mdma rock thats about .6g i havnt tried it yet but im the mississauga area and this sample compared to my last sample from a guy who gave me mdma that smelled lik black liqourice and tasted abit like it to seems ok though its very much on the tan side of things as far as colour. I popped a cap and snorted through some awhile back and it ahd me feeling very much like mdma just withough a rush so i thought, MDEA or whatever either way some nice M&Ms going around tdot right now

Very possible it was methylone, I've heard of people selling it as molly since they can easily get large amounts at a cheap price online then sell it as mdma and make a shit load of cash. Its usually described as alot like mdma without a rush

Status
Not open for further replies.