Molly in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of nice clean Molly in Manitoba too, easy to get too =) I also got spoiled on the good stuff where pressed pills feel like crap now.

Molly is always around in Alberta, as it shuffles from BC where apparently it is manufactured. I don't do MDMA so I can't comment on the quality, but apparently the availability hasn't ever changed.

I've seen colours from beige to off-white to white to brown.

Plenty of nice clean Molly in Manitoba too, easy to get too =) I also got spoiled on the good stuff where pressed pills feel like crap now.

Same here. I can't bother with ecstasy pills as they're often chalk full of speed, and Manitoba is flooded with a lot of different types of MDMA, or "Molly".

I can get white powder Molly, which I think has some pipes in it. That or a bit of (meth)amphetamine, but not as bad as some pressed pills. I've never done BZP so I don't know if that's what it is cut with, but a few people have suggested it has a bit of pipes in it. It's good if you want a slightly speedy MDMA high.

There was some grey stuff for a little while. It was good quality, and was hella cheap cuz the colour turned people off.

I can also get really finely powdered, sticky white MDMA, but it's a bitch to try to gel cuz it's so sticky. It's good quality but not as good as the golden crystal MDMA.

The best MDMA you can get is the golden crystal MDMA. It comes in golden crystal chunks. When you crush it, it turns fairly white, with a slight golden tinge. It's definitely the strongest MDMA I have come across in Winnipeg. It's not cut with anything, just has a bit of by-product from the synthesis. The slight by-product I estimate probably only accounts for around 10% of the purity. By my guess, compared to powder MDMA which I estimate is usually around 70-80% MDMA, the golden crystal MDMA is probably around 90%.

I find most white powder MDMA is not as strong as the golden crystal MDMA. This is probably because most cutting agents are white, so if you can find anything that is crystal instead of powdered, it's usually gonna be stronger.

Not a lot of very clean mdma going around(have a couple who can get some), a lot of MDA(the brown, less pure stuff)... but most people still enjoy it.

I have some pretty decent K at the moment, it actually comes from Toronto... Toronto is generally very big on K... a lot of K in Ontario and Montreal comes from Toronto.

Is most MDA brown? I had some friends who said they had MDA and it was brown. They were told it was MDA but they weren't sure whether it was MDA or MDMA. I had never seen MDMA this brown. I've seen light brown and golden coloured MDMA, but is it more common for MDA to be darker brown?

It could be either. Both chemicals in their pure forms are white crystalline powders. Any colour is just contaminants. Imperfect purification of either chemical is going to result in some colour (usually brown).

I've been told that some (lightly golden coloured, large crystals) MDMA is MDA, and was being sold as such, but when I tested it, it was definitely MDMA. But yeah, there's a decent amount of pure(ish) MDMA going around here for sure.

the brown shit around tdot is pure RUBBISH. I'd say avoid at all costs but there might be better brown shit going around now. Look for nice rocks/crystals they're around.

First post, hello all!

Definitely good, clean mdma in the Toronto area. It's all about who you know. I was unfortunately getting pressies for 2 years or so, sometimes good sometimes horrible, but now I have a steady connect for very good molly. It always comes in large rocks, is a very good price and sometimes it's brown (slight impurities left but the crystalisation sp? is perfect and the product is dry. 125mg is sufficient, I guess it's gotta b atleast 85% pure more more. More recently I've been getting a white product, still in rock, smells a bit of acetone so I let it sit out until the acetone evaporated, but it is very clean, pure pure product.

I am happy to see such a large amount of molly available, but I am still having trouble finding local acid!!!

First post, hello all!

Definitely good, clean mdma in the Toronto area. It's all about who you know. I was unfortunately getting pressies for 2 years or so, sometimes good sometimes horrible, but now I have a steady connect for very good molly. It always comes in large rocks, is a very good price and sometimes it's brown (slight impurities left but the crystalisation sp? is perfect and the product is dry. 125mg is sufficient, I guess it's gotta b atleast 85% pure more more. More recently I've been getting a white product, still in rock, smells a bit of acetone so I let it sit out until the acetone evaporated, but it is very clean, pure pure product.

Welcome to BL!
Good to see people are being converted from pressed to crystal!

I am happy to see such a large amount of molly available, but I am still having trouble finding local acid!!!

Keep lookin man ;)

There's lots of acid in Manitoba, so I assume there's gotta be lots in TO.

Ohhhh it's certainly around, I have come across some excellent white tabs more than once, as well as some other tabs

but about 4 or 5 months ago I grabbed quite a few "spiderman" hits from my regular source.. I think theres a pic of them in the the toronto acid thread

anywho there was visible powder on some of them that I didn't notice was there until afterwards. I took 2, for what reason I do not know, but it was a stupid decision, my girlfriend took 3!

We were high for over 24 hours we each had a terrible headache about 5 or 6 hours through which lasted a very long time, the high honestly was decent, but I think the hits were way too strong. The bodyload/headache was enormous, even valium couldn't settle me down, and I eventually had to call into work sick, if it was LSD I would have have gotten to sleep for sure and been fine to go to work the next day, but I ended up staying up for over 24 hours and was still way too high the day after dosing to go to work, so I had to call in sick, which I haven't done in almost a year and dislike doing!

All in all it was a good lesson about knowing your source and being CAREFUL.

To everyone out there watch out for spiderman tabs in ONTARIO

they are 100% for sure not LSD...I have some pics on an old forum account and will upload them sometime tomorrow or the day after

peace, goood vibrations%)

forgot to mention

I'm almost positive its DOx

edit: holy hell! I never read the previous post few above this, the "golden"crystal mdma tht comes in rocks is definitely amazing! so close to 100% pure it is total bliss, but as I mentioned ^^ I recently have been getting the same shape/size rocks as the "golden" mdma but it has been washed with acetone a few times, according to the distrbutor, to produce a more pure product.

Fortunately it's the same price! I am absolutely delighted to know that a chemist is taking the extra time to purify the product so well.

I love Canada.
Ohh man I'm rambling!

I gotta go to sleep, peace out guys!

Last edited:
Does anyone know of any molly east of Quebec? I've had a good time with some of the presses around, but I'm getting really anxious to try the real stuff. I haven't heard of any way out here though!

To everyone out there watch out for spiderman tabs in ONTARIO

they are 100% for sure not LSD...I have some pics on an old forum account and will upload them sometime tomorrow or the day after

peace, goood vibrations%)

forgot to mention

I'm almost positive its DOx

edit: holy hell! I never read the previous post few above this, the "golden"crystal mdma tht comes in rocks is definitely amazing! so close to 100% pure it is total bliss, but as I mentioned ^^ I recently have been getting the same shape/size rocks as the "golden" mdma but it has been washed with acetone a few times, according to the distrbutor, to produce a more pure product.

Fortunately it's the same price! I am absolutely delighted to know that a chemist is taking the extra time to purify the product so well.

I love Canada.
Ohh man I'm rambling!

I gotta go to sleep, peace out guys!

I've luckily never come across any DOx being sold as acid, but it would be nice to come across DOx being sold as DOx to add to the stash. Or even for someone to be the guinea pig and find out their DOx so everyone else can know :D hehe

(edit: as noted in http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=7900754&postcount=767 a few days after this post I found out some "acid" I had was actually DOx, first time in the 8 years I've done acid, what are the fucking odds?! And as I mentioned above some people did guinea pig em before I ever got them, so at least I know it's DOx)

Maybe somewhere down the chain we get our MDMA from the same source? Who knows, but I've also recently noticed the golden crystal chunks being a lot whiter. Al though it's not completely white, but a lot of pieces are almost, and when it's crushed it's a lot whiter. Really good! Too bad I find doing it more than once every month or two a waste! If there was no tolerance I could see myself doing this shit every day hehe

everything in moderation... especially moderation! 8o

PepperSocks, you come across any molly yet!?!?

Last edited:
Meh the K can be better, yo stiffcock shoot me a line when you got time. Havent seen you for awhile bud.

sorry if this question sounds naive, but is the crystal form of MDMA smokable? If not, what is the most common method of administering? Insufflating/Oral Ingestion? Thanks in advance :)

sorry if this question sounds naive, but is the crystal form of MDMA smokable? If not, what is the most common method of administering? Insufflating/Oral Ingestion? Thanks in advance :)

Smoking MDMA is a waste. MDMA is supposed to be the active chemical in ecstasy pills. Pills are meant to be eaten. You can insufflate MDMA crystals but it is not necessary, because it is very active orally. Insufflating MDMA hits a little quicker, but doesn't last as long and does unnecessary damage to the nose. If you want the MDMA to hit quicker, just parachute the crystals by wrapping them in a small piece of toiler paper/tissue or a rolling paper. I highly recommend not insufflating MDMA, or anything that you don't need to insufflate really.

Dose the crystal MDMA in a gel cap, or parachute it in tissue paper and eat it!

Status
Not open for further replies.