• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PURE oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay 'tards, a few quick facts:

1. A Purdue 80mg Oxycontin pill weighs ~280mg.

2. If you want to know what 80mg of pure oxycodone looks like, it's roughly equivalent to a quarter of an OC80 pill.

So cut an OC80 into 4 equal pieces. Crush one of those piece into powder. That's 80mg.

thank u for being on my side

actually its n ot like ur on my side

we simply have more experience (no im not showing off morphoniW.E)

we arent idioooots

ok enough with the bitching, morph, just stop posting and read

so i assume OXyContin is the purest we could get, sucks

ill try clear it up a little bit, and explain it really simple, maybe we mean the same thing, but are both wording it badly? :)

Lets just pretend that an Oxycontin (the pill) weighs 800mg. (obviously it doesn't I'm just trying to show you what I mean)
so that means that 1/10 one tenth, of the pill would be 80mg's. << now that wouldn't be pure, as if has fillers/binders etc.

But if you did happen to extract it, and get rid of all the fillers/binders then you would be left with 80mg's of 'pure' Oxycontin (the drug, not the pills)

I'm really bad at explaining things, but I'm trying to understand where your coming from. So here's an example I thought of.

EG: You have 1 Oxycontin (pill) that is 80mg's (not by weight, but 80mg's of the actual drug in it)
You do an extraction. From the pill weight (much more than 80mg) You have now come up with 80mg of the drug that was in the pill. This would be 'pure' Oxycontin, with no binders or fillers.

If I'm not getting any closer just tell me, I'll stop posting if you want, I'm just curious if that's what your trying to say.

<3

^^^I Actually Posted a Thread about an Oxycontin cold water extraction...Seems like it would work since there is alot of filler left in the spoon if you go to slam one.......So Removing most of of the filler might not give you "Pure" Oxycodone,But Alot Closer Then Oxycontin I would think.

^ all 3 of u are correct.

Mitchy, yes your right on the dot.

i was just explaining to ...morphonconic that he was wrong saying 80mgs of PURE oxy is exactly 80mgOC....<<which isnt true at all.

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe that anyone could miss something so basic and simple, and what's more, argue against fact. 80mg=80mg=80mg=80mg. It is not logic, it's common sense.

The rudimental point I am trying to make: If you were to weigh out 80mg of crushed up, brand name or generic ER Oxycodone, you are telling me that if next to that 80mg of ER Oxycodone powder you weighed out 80mg of pure Oxycodone powder, that two 80mg piles of powder next to one another would not look at all alike? You are saying that 80mg of pure Oxy powder would look like 5-15mg of crushed ER Oxycodone w/binders and fillers? That would mean that the crushed ER Oxycodone weighs about 5-16 times more than the pure form. And yes, perhaps one might be heavier and/or more dense than the other(ie. weigh more), but I do not think the difference would be that much. And unfortunately, I have access to neither.

I've come across it once from a buddy of mine who always gets the hook-up on random drugs. It was so incredibly dank it only took a tiny ass line to fuck me up.

Oh my goodness. I cannot believe that anyone could miss something so basic and simple, and what's more, argue against fact. 80mg=80mg=80mg=80mg. It is not logic, it's common sense.

The rudimental point I am trying to make: If you were to weigh out 80mg of crushed up, brand name or generic ER Oxycodone, you are telling me that if next to that 80mg of ER Oxycodone powder you weighed out 80mg of pure Oxycodone powder, that two 80mg piles of powder next to one another would not look at all alike? You are saying that 80mg of pure Oxy powder would look like 5-15mg of crushed ER Oxycodone w/binders and fillers? That would mean that the crushed ER Oxycodone weighs about 5-16 times more than the pure form. And yes, perhaps one might be heavier and/or more dense than the other(ie. weigh more), but I do not think the difference would be that much. And unfortunately, I have access to neither.

omg, yes that is what we are saying.

1-Get a fucking scale. Store, Money

2-buy a purdue 80mg oxycontin, or even generic. Drug deal.

3-turn on your new scale. Press button.

4-place pill on scale. Hand movement.

5-read measurement. Now you must use your eyes for this one.

its going to read 2.0g-3.0g, depending on brand, Purdue Oxycontin is 2.6-2.8.

I've come across it once from a buddy of mine who always gets the hook-up on random drugs. It was so incredibly dank it only took a tiny ass line to fuck me up.

na u had oxycontin, hands down, garenteed.

coulda not been oxycodone

either that

or

The big D

Heroin

jsut go to make up big shot as usual (use about 4 pills) then evaporate the soltion, wallah! almost pure oxycontin! now that shit is awesome to snort.

its going to read 2.0g-3.0g, depending on brand, Purdue Oxycontin is 2.6-2.8.

As Fail Fighter said, a Purdue brand Oxycontin comes out to around 280 milligrams. This equals .280 in decimal. There would actually be 7-10 - 80mg Oxycontin pills in 2-3 grams.

Stay in school.

As Fail Fighter said, a Purdue brand Oxycontin comes out to around 280 milligrams. This equals .280 in decimal. There would actually be 7-10 - 80mg Oxycontin pills in 2-3 grams.

Stay in school.

brain fartskinsdoodles

i am in school

for some reason i remember weighing out an 80 and it being 1.7 now that i think about it but fuck idk maybe it was .7 or .9

wow , you shortbus canidate , thats exactly what they are saying ....you've had it explained to you by multiple people in 3 diff. ways ...YES THATS WHAT THERE SAYING!! its really quite simple

^^ Thats also what he said in his first post, everyone whos arguing just misread or misunderstood what he meant. This thread is hilarious lol they both said the exact same thing, only worded differently, ppl misread/misunderstood what the other person meant, then turned into a huge argument about nothing. Becuase the both said the same thing. Everyone just misread it or something cuz it makes perfect sense

OMG, this thread is still going?

WOW. Some of you cannot read. How you use the internet is beyond me.

And no, I've never come into contact with it. Ask Tchort.

So, if an OC80 then weighs 2.7 grams, or 2700mg, then you're right, half of 2700mg is 80mg. I don't know how I missed that.

And I don't think it is bad to inject OxyContin, I know it is bad to inject OxyContin, even though I never said anything in regards to injecting OxyContin.

Not to be a dick, but you clearly have no idea.

To clear this up..a 80 weighs .27 of a gram.

Most retarded thread ever! I can't believe I just read a whole page of this shit. I don't even like oxy.

Man this thread is so old, why did someone bump it -.- lol
Your living like, 6months in the past. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.