• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PURE oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PillPoppingAnimal

Bluelighter
has anyone ever came across some pure oxycodone

cuz i know pharmacys can get pure oxycodone for compounding but im wondering if anyone has ever had an inside source for that.

when i got my 5mg oxycodones compounded it blew wmy mind that they can jusstu get sent the pure form and make a pill outta it, rediculous

owning a compounding pharmacy would be the shit!.

and also im assuming 80mg looks like 5mgs of an 80mg OC

^^^ Sweep the leg. Classic! Remember this song....."you're the best, around, and nothings ever gonna bring you down". Classic 80's cheese.

80mg of pure Oxycodone would probably look just like 80mg of an Oxycontin. An OC80 weighs more than 80mg.

u have no idea

MAYBE 50% of an 80mg oxycontin is oxycodone

ever weigh an OC? its about 2.7 grams

not to be a dick but u have no idea, id say 10-15mgs of OC80 would look like about 80mgs of pure oxycodone.

why do u think its BAD FOR YOU to inject oxycontin, cuz its not pure! and its a pill!

The closest thing to pure oxycodone I ever came across were the tiny greenish 15's with a boxed 'M' on one side. They're supposively only 1-2% filler and the rest pure oxy.

^ It wouldn't be wise to make a pill that "pure". There would be nothing to bind the powder together. Plus, a pill that small could be dangerous to kids/animals/ect. that might find it on the ground. Those pills are probably more like 30% oxycodone/70% binder, filler, coloring, flavoring, ect.

OP - Chances of coming across pure oxycodone powder would be about the same as scoring pure heroin on the street. Ain't gonna happen. Unless you know a shady pharmacist or technician, and even then you have no way of knowing if they whacked it up.

u have no idea

not to be a dick but u have no idea, id say 10-15mgs of OC80 would look like about 80mgs of pure oxycodone.

why do u think its BAD FOR YOU to inject oxycontin, cuz its not pure! and its a pill!

So, if an OC80 then weighs 2.7 grams, or 2700mg, then you're right, half of 2700mg is 80mg. I don't know how I missed that.

And I don't think it is bad to inject OxyContin, I know it is bad to inject OxyContin, even though I never said anything in regards to injecting OxyContin.

Not to be a dick, but you clearly have no idea.

Last edited:
^^^ Sweep the leg. Classic! Remember this song....."you're the best, around, and nothings ever gonna bring you down". Classic 80's cheese.

Do I remember? I own the movie! The most classic of 80's Cheese.

<<<PS.- Remember? John Kreese and the Cobra Kai! I'm such a dork.

The closest thing to pure oxycodone I ever came across were the tiny greenish 15's with a boxed 'M' on one side. They're supposively only 1-2% filler and the rest pure oxy.

i've never heard of this before. i'm with the person who posted directly after you- i doubt it was that highly pure. although i'd be glad to be proven wrong, because that would be incredible. if you can find the name of that pill (the brand name) i'd be very interested to hear.

i've never heard of this before. i'm with the person who posted directly after you- i doubt it was that highly pure. although i'd be glad to be proven wrong, because that would be incredible. if you can find the name of that pill (the brand name) i'd be very interested to hear.

You are correct, these are not highly pure.

He's talking about Mallinckrodt 15mg OxycodoneIR..
There is 15mgs of Oxycodone in these pills; not even close to pure.. lol.
2urknz8.jpg

In fact, the Malli 30mg OxyIRs are the same size-
so the 30s would be closer to 'pure' than the 15mgs..
but, nonetheless, neither are pure.

If you break down a 30mg OxyIR in water.. there is QUITE a bit of filler left.

So, if an OC80 then weighs 2.7 grams, or 2700mg, then you're right, half of 2700mg is 80mg. I don't know how I missed that.

And I don't think it is bad to inject OxyContin, I know it is bad to inject OxyContin, even though I never said anything in regards to injecting OxyContin.

ur really stupid.... clearly in the post i stated the word MAYBE as in TOPS.\

ur not worth anything

im saying that becuase

"why do u think its bad to inject oxycontin"...

becuase

its not PURE oxycodone

shooting up PURE morphine isnt bad for u, thats why they shoot u up in the hospital with it...even PURE heroin.

u have already been out done or corrected and looked stupid by every smart person on this post about the weight

and ur statement "80mg of pure Oxycodone would probably look just like 80mg of an Oxycontin"............................do i need to go any further?

You are correct, these are not highly pure.

He's talking about Mallinckrodt 15mg OxycodoneIR..
There is 15mgs of Oxycodone in these pills; not even close to pure.. lol.
2urknz8.jpg

In fact, the Malli 30mg OxyIRs are the same size-
so the 30s would be closer to 'pure' than the 15mgs..
but, nonetheless, neither are pure.

If you break down a 30mg OxyIR in water.. there is QUITE a bit of filler left.

he might be thinking of the old skool Ethex ones that are now discontinued

but even then they arent close to pure.

when i first got into pills i thought 80s were completely pure, i had no idea until the idea of "fillers" ooooooooooooooo spooookeyyyy

and yes ur right about the 30s being basically the same size

im saying that becuase

"why do u think its bad to inject oxycontin"...

becuase

its not PURE oxycodone

shooting up PURE morphine isnt bad for u, thats why they shoot u up in the hospital with it...even PURE heroin.

u have already been out done or corrected and looked stupid by every smart person on this post about the weight

and ur statement "80mg of pure Oxycodone would probably look just like 80mg of an Oxycontin"............................do i need to go any further?

Your vocabulary and grammar skills are unparalleled, though your mathematical abilities are not unnoticed.

You don't think that eighty milligrams of pure Oxycodone powder would look very similar if not almost exactly the same( in size) to eighty milligrams of ground up OxyContin? Last time I checked 80mg=80mg, according to scholars.

Thank you PPA, you truly are a winner, and you are worth it:|

Okay 'tards, a few quick facts:

1. A Purdue 80mg Oxycontin pill weighs ~280mg.

2. If you want to know what 80mg of pure oxycodone looks like, it's roughly equivalent to a quarter of an OC80 pill.

So cut an OC80 into 4 equal pieces. Crush one of those piece into powder. That's 80mg.

Also, most pills range in weight from 250 to 300mg (from my experience, covering most narcotics and amphetamines). You'll never find a narcotic pill that's anywhere CLOSE to pure. The smallest pill I know of is a 4mg Dilaudid, which weighs ~95mg.

So if a tiny 4mg Dilaudid is about 100mg, just imagine what 5mg of pure drug looks like. It's almost invisible. Smaller than the head of a pin.

u have no idea

OK, before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot, let me explain :)

80mg of 'pure' Oxycontin, is 80mg of powder. It's not possible for it to get more concentrated than 100%
80mg Oxycontin in pill form, dose not weigh 80mg (as it has binder/filler in it)

It is IMPOSSIBLE for 80mg of 'pure' anything to weigh 5mg, sorry to be a disappoint.
and also im assuming 80mg looks like 5mgs of an 80mg Oxycontin
Wrong, 80mg's of pure Oxycontin would look like 80mg's of powder.

Last edited:
Your vocabulary and grammar skills are unparalleled, though your mathematical abilities are not unnoticed.

You don't think that eighty milligrams of pure Oxycodone powder would look very similar if not almost exactly the same( in size) to eighty milligrams of ground up OxyContin? Last time I checked 80mg=80mg, according to scholars.

Thank you PPA, you truly are a winner, and you are worth it:|

no u idiot, OXYCONTIN is a brand name with FILLERS, COATINGS, WAX and more shit, idk what its called but UM UR AN IDIOT stop being a retard and read everyone elses posts

OK, before you make yourself look like even more of an idiot, let me explain :)

80mg of 'pure' Oxycontin, is 80mg of powder. It's not possible for it to get more concentrated than 100%
80mg Oxycontin in pill form, dose not weigh 80mg (as it has binder/filler in it)

It is IMPOSSIBLE for 80mg of 'pure' anything to weigh 5mg, sorry to be a disappoint.

Wrong, 80mg's of pure Oxycontin would look like 80mg's of powder.

mitchy, does an 80mg oxycontin pill weigh 80mgs?

no...

i was saying

maybe 5-15 (ABOUT) mgs of oxyCONTN would look like 80 mgs of PURE OXYCODONE...

what dont u 2 get

no1 in the entire world besides a pharmacist or the oxy manufacturer could get PURE oxycodone

its so miniscule that its dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.