• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

PURE oxycodone

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my old town, people called this pharmaceutical-white powder that I assumed to be fentanyl "Oxy powder"... It never had same consistency or even effects like oxy, though. It was really short lasting and had this distinct taste, so I assumed it was all fentanyl.

man,how would 15-20 milligrams of an oxycontin look like 80 milligrams of of pure oxy..80 milligrams of powder is 80 milligrams of powder....80 milligrams of pure oxycodone would look 4 times as large as 20 milligrams of crushed oxycontin powder.I don't know how you missed this mistake PPA.

though,with the binders and fillers,it may take a little less powder to equal the 80 milligrams then 80 milligrams of pure oxycodone.the filler might be heavier then oxycodone.
also,if you crush up a pill,and mix it around with a card and divide it into 2 lines,how do you know 80 milligrams isn't in one line,with nothing but binder and filler in the other?Or a 60/20 split?

So, if an OC80 then weighs 2.7 grams, or 2700mg, then you're right, half of 2700mg is 80mg. I don't know how I missed that.

And I don't think it is bad to inject OxyContin, I know it is bad to inject OxyContin, even though I never said anything in regards to injecting OxyContin.

Not to be a dick, but you clearly have no idea.

Half of 2700 mgs is 1350 mgs... Don't mean to be a dick. :p

Ahhhhh OXY"s! Like mothers milk! On top O' the world ma! 40 mg and a ciggy is all I need to feel great, no matter what kind of day it is, Opiates are the best ant-anxiety med, wayyyy better than xanax in my opinion.

i was prescribed 168 pills a month in florida, now i only get 15, :( in illiinois, i need to find a nbetter doc

i was prescribed 168 pills a month in florida, now i only get 15, :( in illiinois, i need to find a nbetter doc

I don't quite see how this relates to the thread.

is there a question hidden that I don't see?

You are correct, these are not highly pure.

He's talking about Mallinckrodt 15mg OxycodoneIR..
There is 15mgs of Oxycodone in these pills; not even close to pure.. lol.
2urknz8.jpg

In fact, the Malli 30mg OxyIRs are the same size-
so the 30s would be closer to 'pure' than the 15mgs..
but, nonetheless, neither are pure.

If you break down a 30mg OxyIR in water.. there is QUITE a bit of filler left.

i've had all 3, the 5mg, 15mg, and 30mg, and they are all the same size

Ahhhhh OXY"s! Like mothers milk! On top O' the world ma! 40 mg and a ciggy is all I need to feel great, no matter what kind of day it is, Opiates are the best ant-anxiety med, wayyyy better than xanax in my opinion.

i concur, i don't see why they are not approved for that.

I mean benzos are used for panic attacks and as a muscle relaxer. Soma is a muscle relaxor.

they work right away, and are the best anxiety med and anti depressent. I mean benzos are used instead, and they are far mroe addicting, and the WD can be fatel, and tolerence builds to them so quick and stays with you for a lifetime. and the wd is far worse and lasts months if not years, compared to a week or two from opiate wd

If you were to get a 80mg Oxycodone ER Compounded, what would be in the rest of the capsule? what would actually make it an ER medication? how would a powder not pressed into a pill form actually slowly release without the hardness to slowly dissolve?

What do compounding pharmacies use to make medications ER?

I Read somewhere someone on bluelight had gotten their 40mg Oxycodone ER from a compounding pharmacy and it weighed 47mg on a milligram scale - what do you think this other ~7mg was? ~20% by weight....

SWIM Wondered if those medications would pure if you dissolved the powder in water and used a micron filter on it..... (wondering if the micro filter would even help or work on something like this, wondering if the part of the pill that makes it ER is also water soluable and a problem all on its own? Shrug, i dont understand it so i couldnt explain it to him either...)

i did not read the whole thread....

we have a new thread, with the percentage of active chemical per pill......

Also, most pills range in weight from 250 to 300mg (from my experience, covering most narcotics and amphetamines). You'll never find a narcotic pill that's anywhere CLOSE to pure. The smallest pill I know of is a 4mg Dilaudid, which weighs ~95mg.

So if a tiny 4mg Dilaudid is about 100mg, just imagine what 5mg of pure drug looks like. It's almost invisible. Smaller than the head of a pin.
So you think 1/20 of a dilaudid is smaller than a head of a pin? Must have big pins where you live. And as a powder it would look at lease twice as large.

No I have not seen or used pure oxycodone but I have had what was told to be pure Hydrocodone powder from someone who obtained it themselves and came back across the boarder with it from mexico.

He said he purchased it at a pharmacy for $XXX for 1g.

Last edited:
The closest thing to pure oxycodone I ever came across were the tiny greenish 15's with a boxed 'M' on one side. They're supposively only 1-2% filler and the rest pure oxy.

wouldn't 'pure' oxycodone powder be obtained by getting a bunch of percs and doing a CWE then letting the water evaporate to obtain 'pure' oc powder?

Step 1. Take lots of OC's (any dose)
2. Dissolve is water
3. Filter water through micron filter or coffee filter
4. Place in oven in pan at 250• until liquid has evaporated

PURE OXY POWDER!!
Sorry for bumping this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.