• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

sonata

defn

Bluelighter
Sonata -- not the car the drug! Has anyone have an experience with it.. I am just trying it out and really like it for when i cant sleep.

I guess it leaves your system in 4 hours so you dont wake up groggy just kinda knocks u out for bed time.. what are your thinkings anyone who has taken it?

I FUCKING LOVE SONATA.

i love snorting it, you wind up in what i call "sonata land" ...after snorting it hits you in under a minute, i've done up to 80mgs within 2 hours and my sister has done 23 or 27 10mg pills over the course of 4 or 5..... i think were two of the few who really enjoy snorting this drug...honestly it is one of my top 5 favorite drugs and ive done over 70....

I FUCKING LOVE SONATA.

i love snorting it, you wind up in what i call "sonata land" ...after snorting it hits you in under a minute, i've done up to 80mgs within 2 hours and my sister has done 23 or 27 10mg pills over the course of 4 or 5..... i think were two of the few who really enjoy snorting this drug...honestly it is one of my top 5 favorite drugs and ive done over 70....

^^^I have to agree!!! Snorting Sonata produces a pretty good high but in my opinion if you really want to get fucked up blow a few Ambien

i just dont like the groggy black out feeling that ambien gives me :( I've never snorted but will have to try very soon

Is this zolpidem or zopiclone?? I like the first and had no negative effects from it. I'd love to try some zopiclone but my doctor is fucking stupid.

I used to be prescribed this for sleep (years ago), but it stopped working after a while. For a few months, though, it did its job... and was fun for the few minutes I experienced it before nodding off.

I hate Sonata. I took a bunch one time and was tripping out in a very unpleasant way for like 8 hours.

Hah, one time I was at this apartment and all these people were smoking ice (myself included), and I dumped out 25 capsules of Sonata 10mg 250mg total) onto a plate and all these spun out motherfuckers started snorting it like coke. I don't know if they knew what they were doing or not, to be honest! But they did it all.

At one point I had a prescription to both Ambien and Sonata at once, over a period of about 4 months I railed both to the fullest :D What's very, very odd about their action on me is that while I was given them for sleep, I never once had anything but the opposite effect. I would sit up for a good 2-4 hours after doing them and just trip face, wide awake. In fact, moreso than before I took them.

I found Sonata much more to my liking. Not only is it entirely painless where as Ambien feels like you just snorted Lye, but the feeling was much more enjoyable.

Ambien was more of a comatose feeling + hallucinations whereas Sonata was very euphoric, along with INSANE hallucinations and visual modulation.

At a dose above 20-30mg sonata anything I would stare at would move or react, ANY object. All the books on the bookshelf would leap in and out, up and down. My ceiling fan about 5ft away on the ceiling would slowly slide across the ceiling until it was directly above me. Not to mention a brightening and modulation in size/proportion of everything, very reminiscient of mushrooms.

Last edited:
I FUCKING LOVE SONATA.

Hell yea! I feel ya on that one. gotta snort it, popping em doesnt compare.

For me it makes me feel nothing. I’ll get sleepy from just 10mg once and a 1mg K-Pin but the mext day I can rail 80mg...then nothing at all. When I first tried it lower doses would give me a very brief rush and slight euphoria for maybe an hour tops. I’ve read that it increases the potency of opioids which is probably it’s must useful puporse alongside the people it helps sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
i love how fluffy and delicious sonata is when snorted, and then almost instant euphora, similar but different than ambien.... you can go through a bottle of sonata in one night if snorted on an amphetamine.... it combines with meth/adderall nicely