• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Drugs that induce memory loss or loss of emotions

Ive never tried it myself but possibly, alongside benzo treatment, hypnosis might be worth a shot... Not too sure of the effectiveness of hypnosis but if sucessful it might get to the root cause of the issue and help you cope with it.

Hypnosis may or may not work but couldn't hurt to give it a shot...

Hope you eventually get through this...

MDMA would be good to actually deal with your bad memories. I don't suggest using it in excess for memory loss. This could result in some memory loss and you being dumber. There's no telling what type of memories will be erased. You might lose 25% of your short-term memory capabilities but still remember everything of those horrible 10 years.

Alcohol and benzos are mind-numbers. Methadone is probably the ultimate mind-numbing drug IME, but no DRUG is going to just wipe the bad memories completely away.

The only way to deal with your past in a 100% healthy way is therapy, and that's the bottom line.

Thats true nothing is going to wipe your memories away. The only logical solution is to find a way to actually accept them. This is where mdma comes in.

i might be totally off here and this isn't supposed to erase your memory or anything, but have you ever looked into Ibogaine? it's mainly used for opiate addicts, but i guess now non-users have begun doing it to deal with emotional type issues. apparently it really helps a lot of people. i have never done it so i have no idea, but it might be something worth checking out. i know they have treatment centers in Canada and Mexico (it's illegal in the US of course). it might help you put some of that shit to rest without having to forget it. anyways, just a thought.