• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

My rattie girl used to IM tar when she ran out of veins. She would cook it very well though and filter it too and still had a ton of abcesses. Now she has scars all over her butt and it sucks. She also has two giant scars on her shoulders that look like bullet wounds. :(

Also her husband actually died from an abcess that turned septic. He relapsed when he found an old razor blade from the tar days incrusted with dried tar. He mopped it good with cotton and cooked it down and shot it.

After this he got an abcess in his leg and ended up going in the hospital where they finally decided to operate and he never came out of surgery.

If you can't find a vein perhaps you should try plugging. It is said to be similar and at least you won't get dangerous and/or scarring abcesses.

My rattie girl is embarrassed to wear a bathing suit now - not to mention - her husband is dead and she misses him :(

So already have a felony, so my awesome Bachelor's degree that i got post addiction is useless, got on methadone in 2009, sober since 2011, down to 8mg from 5 yrs on 150.....its hell. But i want a normal life, kids, vacation etc. I was 23 when posting this, I just turned 29....After 5yrs on heroin I barely left a life to come back to, but I'm so much happier, minus this god blessed fucking muscle pain in my back.

Btw, isnt it strange that heroin wds are different from methadone wds? I dont remember all this back shit.....of course i was usually knocked out in a detox center, great idea but i cant be sleeping beauty for 2months. I hope it gets better. ...super soon.

Any tips for energy? Back pain? Or how long this will last after i get to 0? Taking multivitamin, trying to eat healthyish..lol

I shot black tar for 10 years . never had to do skin pops. you are getting some good advice here. your killing urself slowly for that rush . have you tried smoking it. smoke some then bungie jump.(kidding) . i hope you can get some self control.%)

Sober 5 yrs now, graduated college magna cum laude, and now almost off methadone (down to 8mg from 150mg). I survived it, obviously i have some horrible battle scars, the worst from surgeries, but the face saves it. Lol. I was always terrified of getting on methadone bc of all the horror stories of wds, and it is starting to really suck, but I got my life back, my friends and family back, the last 5yrs have been such a turn around. Methadone is only if uve tried every other option, but when all else fails, don't be afraid to get on mmt.....it literally saved my life.

google methadone clinics . its about 10 to 14 dollar a day in the U.S. u can get really high on methadone and stay alive.

Thanks korn, totally a chick, and totally been sober for 5 years now. Thanks for the love

Ya been on 150mg for methadone 5yrs, down to 8mg. They're taking me down 2mg every 5 days now, so, what 20 more days? Then ill be methadone free

I smoke weed daily, but only since I've been off heroin. ..it was like why eat lunch meat when u have steak? Lol

After reading the first post and the last post im glad to see you are doing better than OP

have u tried krantom? im in fort worth ,yes many methadone clinics available in big d,

Gmc didnt have krantom, I guess check whole foods? However my pcp gave me an arsenal. ..klonopin, clonodine, tramadol ER and gabapentin. Somas as well, but they didn't do jack.

Curious about WHY you hurt so bad with withdrawals. I'm sure its somewhere on here....I know that basically your body stops making its own natural painkillers, but does anybody know the chemistry behind it? Lack of dopamine causes depression and anxiety, but what causes the horrific muscle aches and lethargy?

Btw thanks for the love guys, you absolutely can get better, even a junkie like me, can have a normal awesome life again. I love my life, even though I hurt like shit right now, I've got good friends, good support, good music and good weed ? and even a bachelor's degree. An awesome sober boyfriend and the best kitty ever. Can i post a photo? I'm dumb. ...cant figure it out. Lol.

So I can't find any info on this, but when going through withdrawal, do you guys get that tingling sensation at the back of your mouth/jaw when you see or smell certain foods? I know it must be a common thing, because my boyfriend knows what I'm talking about.....super curious wtf that is...lol.
Down to 6mg of methadone btw

trutexan, Just making sure you get that I've been sober since 2010...... been on methadone since 2009. My first post was posted 6 years ago.

:) thanks bri, hopefully it'll give others hope....it totally is possible to get off opiates if you survive the journey.....so many of my friends didnt

Anyone ever smoke #3 in a glass meth pipe? Would it work????

Yep sure does. And dispite the many many people that will say #4 chinawhite (real china not fent) cant be smoked are wrong. I was smoking it in a glass pipe just before. Yes, its definantly not very efficient but if you have plenty and like smoking things just put your H in the pipe, dropba single drop of water from an eye dropper on the gear and smoke away!

Yep sure does. And dispite the many many people that will say #4 chinawhite (real china not fent) cant be smoked are wrong. I was smoking it in a glass pipe just before. Yes, its definantly not very efficient but if you have plenty and like smoking things just put your H in the pipe, dropba single drop of water from an eye dropper on the gear and smoke away!

I am always tempted to ask what China White means to different people, since it's always the "real deal" they're referring too, because it's never fentanyl (lots of people with lab testing capabilities or access out and about, so that's good), and here I am again. Please, I am truly not being an ass, I'd just like to hear you out. Whybis it called that? I've har wite dope, if that wasn't febt or an analogue, was in China in your opinion?

Apologies for typos, my phone is on it's last leg.

China white is most definitely fent lol, has been since the late 70s.