• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

Warning: Gross cadaver vein images.

NSFW:
Veins_of_Upper_arm.jpg

NSFW:
vessels%20of%20thigh.jpg

Not sure how helpful these are but they seem pretty detailed.

I was looking at these images, and the smell of raw beef penetrated the air from the kitchen where my roommate is cooking...

I'm going to fucking throw up....

I never clicked on this thread because honestly a million and one questions seemed like waaay too many. But now I just keep thinking of like a half gram skin popped and just. Well, I dunno, That just seems fucking rough, and i'm pretty much a moron and a degenerate so i don't say that too easily. I'm sure it'd all go away but I just keep imagining a lump under there. if you're at the point that you can't find a vein and you are still trying to get a rush you and me already know it's not gonna happen, you hit the wall, eh?

OP is in too deep. Heroin has too strong of a hold on him. I'm praying for you man..

Not a user, but wishing OP the best of luck. I hope you're okay man

Wow miss Hollywood your pretty Hott, I would hook up with you even if you were strung out on H..

Ive only slammed H a couple of times, missed the vein did not feel a thing, I IM'd some Tar as well to no avail maybe did not use enough or diluted it too much. it was my first time and all I had for help was an online tutorial.

MY DOC was always Morphine, I dont know why because I did not give me a rush like Oxy's snorted or Roxi's but it made me feel good for days when I took a 100mg oral time release tab and chewed it up.

This is the first time I have been clean in over a year, I quit using a combo of tramadol and suboxone, I used tramadol for the first few days it helps alot with teh withdrawls.

The best Part about getting clean is around day ten when you wake up and realize that you feel as good as you used to when you took pills. Mind you not as good as you would feel high, but you know the next day before you start to Withdrawl and you just feel kind of normal. It's really only a couple weeks a way, after you get to that point I dont know why people go back, I'm excited for every new day because I know each day is better. I am now working out again, had not done that in a year, started dating again havent done that in over a year, all I did was get high and play video games, dating was pointless because I had no labito and did not even have the will to putt it in the morning which just does not seem Human. It's wierd because I used to look back on my drug using days extacy, shrooms ect.(I've gone through alot of phases) and think of all the fun memories I had. but with the Opiates all I look back on is memories of me sitting in my room alone. the physical withdrawls were the worse, and if the DEA had not shut down the pill mill in my area I doubt I ever would have made it past a week.

Jesus Asbeen you need to filter your Shit! I mean common how hard is that get some cig filters or some cotton save yourself the abscess, geeze after one I would have quit. you should be slamming antibiotics with your H that shit is soo dirty.

The rush can come back, you just have to chill out for a while. Witch means quiting or getting on subs for awhile.

yeah I agree that tramadol really helps with the withdrawals..just had some right now THANK GOD..CUZ IM ALL OUT :( 'till 2marrow dou lol eh maybe not..mabye with my meth dose in dah mornin i'll be good to go

Try smoking some weed that always helps me when i am detoxing, you have to quit for a while or reduce your intake, even if it means not getting high for a few days, drop down to a bag a day just enough to prevent horrible withdrawls, start it on monday and by friday you will be ready to have a fun weekend. I used to do that all the time when I was using, go a week using as little as possible and then be on the nod all weekend, tons of fun but yea you gotta earn that wonderfull rush, once you have been under the needle for a few years its the only way you will ever get high without ODing or something. Also I have heard of people shooting under the tounge, I cant say I'd do it but if your already getting abscesses in your arms I bet your mouth has a better way of fighting that kind of stuff tho maybe i am wrong. also wash your goddam skin, get some alcahol wipes anything you can do to reduce the bacteria, I think your problem is your handleing the Tar with unwashed hands or somthing getting all that bacteria thats on your body, I know you are picking those absceses if you handle your drug and needles with dirty hands your basically injecting bacteria right into a place where it will grow. For god sakes lady get some higene.

Try smoking some weed that always helps me when i am detoxing, you have to quit for a while or reduce your intake, even if it means not getting high for a few days, drop down to a bag a day just enough to prevent horrible withdrawls, start it on monday and by friday you will be ready to have a fun weekend. I used to do that all the time when I was using, go a week using as little as possible and then be on the nod all weekend, tons of fun but yea you gotta earn that wonderfull rush, once you have been under the needle for a few years its the only way you will ever get high without ODing or something. Also I have heard of people shooting under the tounge, I cant say I'd do it but if your already getting abscesses in your arms I bet your mouth has a better way of fighting that kind of stuff tho maybe i am wrong. also wash your goddam skin, get some alcahol wipes anything you can do to reduce the bacteria, I think your problem is your handleing the Tar with unwashed hands or somthing getting all that bacteria thats on your body, I know you are picking those absceses if you handle your drug and needles with dirty hands your basically injecting bacteria right into a place where it will grow. For god sakes lady get some higene.

uhh not to say that washing your hands isnt a big deal, but do you really think that all those people who cut and bag up our dope really wash and sanitize their hands while touching the product? Like really, come on, she isn't developing abscesses and shit because of her hygene, its cuz shes shot out her veins. haha this guy told her to wash her hands before touching the tar. I would have loved to hear some shit like that during my worst junkie days.

Keep in mind a few things. In general, addicts (and lay people) think of a heirarchy when thinking about the different routes to use drugs. Unfortunately, the heirarchy we think of isn't always accurate. Just because you are using a needle does not mean it is going to get in you any faster.

Harm-reduction wise the best thing to do would be to switch to rectal administration. Mix the dope up like you normally do, only use an oral syringe (3cc,5cc,10cc) without a needle attached to it, and more water (diluting the mixture means less irritation, anal membranes are sensitive, like the ones in the nose).

However, given that you have suspected infections, abscesses, etc and have already been injecting into your neck (I'm not judging, these are just the last steps when needle work is no longer functional. Oh yea, I figured out you were female before you said so because you hadn't mentioned anywhere how to inject in your femerol vein :)), vaporizing the tar is probably the best way to go. It will hit faster than it does with subcutaneous (skinpopping) or intramuscular (muscling) injections. An inferior rush to the one from IV, though a rush nonetheless should come back. Plus, with black tar Heroin, vaporizing is probably "safer" as far as risk of OD, longterm health problems, etc compared to any other route of administration.

A square of aluminum foil folded over a few times with the tar on top, held in one hand, a lighter held in the other with the flame about 3-6 inches under the foil. Keep a straw in your mouth with the end of the straw pointed a few inches above the tar. Hold the flame on until it starts to melt slightly, inhale, stop the lighter and keep inhaling until it stops 'smoking', then continue.

I'd be willing to bet suicide and infection kill more addicts than accidental overdoses x100.

Buprenorphine is touted as a silver bullet, and unfortunately it is anything but for a lot of addicts (it didn't work for me either). Methadone has been much better.

Treatment doesn't have to be permanent. Getting on MMT until you heal, for a few months, can make a big improvement in your quality of life during and after, as you'll have a chance to get yourself well enough to continue living the way you want to without such a huge risk of permanent injury, serious illness or death.

The reason more hardcore addicts don't frequent this or other harm reduction sites is the attitude of the people who began responding to this thread. Harm reduction is most valuable to people whose lives could depend on having information, and trashing people because you personally don't approve of their situation is appalling. No one who asks for any kind of help be it information or treatment should have to deal with any piece of shit taunting them for it.

good god - you gotta boil your shit to kill the bacteria living in it....never came in contact w/ any tar, but i'd think it would be even more important w/ that shit...

i can't believe you haven't found a vein for so long - i use only 2 spots...my inner elbows and have been rotating between either side for 2 years of use multiple times a day... yeah occasionally my veins are beat to shit and I miss, but never had an abcess and can usually use that spot again in a day or two...i just don't get why you have no free veins....i feel bad for you girl!!!!! rotate!

Yo u need to change up things..YOU WILL DIE!!!!..These abcesses can poison your blood and knock you dead fast,turn into serious staph infections is the least of your problems..Nothing is worth dying over for a rush!!!.Especially when you don't even get one anymore,all u do is try to maintain,to be normal..Methadone is perfect for you,just take as advised,don't slam it,i have a friend who used to slam that liquid from tha clinic with 18 gauge needles,he has the worst track marks i have ever seen,it looks like someone sliced his arm from inner elbow to almost shoulder...
Seek help or i guess die?.Its tough,but life is better....
This kinda shit makes drugs look bad........................

Harm reduction...right on the $.

Keep in mind a few things. In general, addicts (and lay people) think of a heirarchy when thinking about the different routes to use drugs. Unfortunately, the heirarchy we think of isn't always accurate. Just because you are using a needle does not mean it is going to get in you any faster.

Harm-reduction wise the best thing to do would be to switch to rectal administration. Mix the dope up like you normally do, only use an oral syringe (3cc,5cc,10cc) without a needle attached to it, and more water (diluting the mixture means less irritation, anal membranes are sensitive, like the ones in the nose).

However, given that you have suspected infections, abscesses, etc and have already been injecting into your neck (I'm not judging, these are just the last steps when needle work is no longer functional. Oh yea, I figured out you were female before you said so because you hadn't mentioned anywhere how to inject in your femerol vein :)), vaporizing the tar is probably the best way to go. It will hit faster than it does with subcutaneous (skinpopping) or intramuscular (muscling) injections. An inferior rush to the one from IV, though a rush nonetheless should come back. Plus, with black tar Heroin, vaporizing is probably "safer" as far as risk of OD, longterm health problems, etc compared to any other route of administration.

A square of aluminum foil folded over a few times with the tar on top, held in one hand, a lighter held in the other with the flame about 3-6 inches under the foil. Keep a straw in your mouth with the end of the straw pointed a few inches above the tar. Hold the flame on until it starts to melt slightly, inhale, stop the lighter and keep inhaling until it stops 'smoking', then continue.

I'd be willing to bet suicide and infection kill more addicts than accidental overdoses x100.

Buprenorphine is touted as a silver bullet, and unfortunately it is anything but for a lot of addicts (it didn't work for me either). Methadone has been much better.

^^You are SO on the money. Great post by the way. And yes Suboxone has been a fucking wonder drug for me, a guy who grew up in So Central LA shooting galleries, banging bag after bag of the strongest black tar ever found.
And I did this for 10+ years. Harm reduction is where it's at. But agreed, a junkie must tire of the game first, or it's no option.

Treatment doesn't have to be permanent. Getting on MMT until you heal, for a few months, can make a big improvement in your quality of life during and after, as you'll have a chance to get yourself well enough to continue living the way you want to without such a huge risk of permanent injury, serious illness or death.

The reason more hardcore addicts don't frequent this or other harm reduction sites is the attitude of the people who began responding to this thread. Harm reduction is most valuable to people whose lives could depend on having information, and trashing people because you personally don't approve of their situation is appalling. No one who asks for any kind of help be it information or treatment should have to deal with any piece of shit taunting them for it.

^^ Amen. Again, well said. I've never shot in my neck...too scared. I have however OD'ed 3 times, each time DEAD except for the kindness of a friend or stranger. Once got a broken breastbone, due to fella trying to bring me back.
Other time, back alley, middle of nowhere, dude runs 4 blocks to the nearest phone, for 911. They could've left me. The last thing I wanna do is brag about being hardcore, but at 48, I'm here to tell ya they don't come anymore hardcore than me, when it comes to chiva. But! I grew up, got tired of the hustle. If it weren't for Harm Reduction, I'd be (back) in prison, or most likely dead. A daughter without her father, that ain't happening.
Loved methadone, but also tired of the daily struggle w/ clinics. Suboxone is
THE DRUG for me, plus of course some added in rx Klonipins :). Hey, I'm not
brain dead.....yet!=D

good god - you gotta boil your shit to kill the bacteria living in it....never came in contact w/ any tar, but i'd think it would be even more important w/ that shit...

i can't believe you haven't found a vein for so long - i use only 2 spots...my inner elbows and have been rotating between either side for 2 years of use multiple times a day... yeah occasionally my veins are beat to shit and I miss, but never had an abcess and can usually use that spot again in a day or two...i just don't get why you have no free veins....i feel bad for you girl!!!!! rotate!

^^^HUGE props for the Burroughs Avatar!!! Saw Drugstore Cowboy again yesterday, and had no friggin' clue he had been in that movie, the first time I saw it. You?
Anyway, it makes me wonder how the little girl who begen this question/thread,
ever ended up NOT in the hospital w/ gangrene, at least! How does a person hang around or shoot up w/other junkies, and never find out how to, or that one MUST cook their dope?! Did you know that at times the black tar here on the west coast (this was in Eugene, OR. 6-7 yrs ago) is sometimes cut with things like cow and/or human feces? Yes. AND! They dicovered a batch with actual bovine(cow) semen in it. I know because one woman who shot it up, was dead in hours but not before she realized that she could no longer move her neck, and, that this certain bacteria after it got moldy, went straight to her
cental nervous system, her spine, and I swear to you, it was actually eating the flesh away from her neck. She was dead within 24hrs., even at the hospital. Numbers of other junkies were also hospitalized, none as bad as her.
She was in/on the front page of our newspaper, it was so damn shocking and tragic.
Anyway, rambling now, I just sometimes wish young people who choose to do what I did/loved for 20 yrs could somehow get with an old school junkie first,
you feel me here? Peace, and nice post btw. Christopher

^^^HUGE props for the Burroughs Avatar!!! Saw Drugstore Cowboy again yesterday, and had no friggin' clue he had been in that movie, the first time I saw it. You?
Anyway, it makes me wonder how the little girl who begen this question/thread,
ever ended up NOT in the hospital w/ gangrene, at least! How does a person hang around or shoot up w/other junkies, and never find out how to, or that one MUST cook their dope?! Did you know that at times the black tar here on the west coast (this was in Eugene, OR. 6-7 yrs ago) is sometimes cut with things like cow and/or human feces? Yes. AND! They dicovered a batch with actual bovine(cow) semen in it. I know because one woman who shot it up, was dead in hours but not before she realized that she could no longer move her neck, and, that this certain bacteria after it got moldy, went straight to her
cental nervous system, her spine, and I swear to you, it was actually eating the flesh away from her neck. She was dead within 24hrs., even at the hospital. Numbers of other junkies were also hospitalized, none as bad as her.
She was in/on the front page of our newspaper, it was so damn shocking and tragic.
Anyway, rambling now, I just sometimes wish young people who choose to do what I did/loved for 20 yrs could somehow get with an old school junkie first,
you feel me here? Peace, and nice post btw. Christopher

Black tar Heroin is one of the worst forms of illicit Heroin. The only one worse sounds like Kompot/Polish Heroin (which usually carries leftover solvents and unreacted materials; and to make things worse, the junkie culture in Russia/Eastern Bloc countries is the dealer has one big syringe full of dope mixed with water, and backloads the users syringes with it. Disgusting).

FLESH-EATING BACTERIA MAY BE TIED TO BAD HEROIN

HAYWARD, - Five Alameda County residents have been killed since April by an outbreak of flesh - eating bacteria, which authorities theorize came from tainted batches of black tar heroin.
The most recent victims all used injection drugs, but cultures from the five dead and the five others infected with the bacteria show at least two different strains of bacteria.
Berkeley's AIDS program director Leroy Blea said needle exchange programs in Berkeley and Oakland are warning clients about the outbreak, even though drugs aren't the confirmed source. Otherwise known as necrotizing fasciitis, the disease is a much stronger strain of the same bacteria that causes strep throat.

This was relatively recently discovered and reported by several news sources.

I really would like to learn the history of black tar Heroin in Mexico. Right after WWII Mexico was producing brown powder Heroin and shipping it to NYC and elsewhere in the US. Some cartels still traffic Mexican powder Heroin, I am curious when and how the abridged manufacturing method that yields black tar Heroin was developed, and why.

haha thanks for noticing FC!...i heart wsb. i'll have to see drugstore cowboy...i kno i kno i need to get on that!

WHATTT cow jizm in their H??? and poo poo??? wow i'm glad not to have tar...

would you miss tar if you could get powder?

haha thanks for noticing FC!...i heart wsb. i'll have to see drugstore cowboy...i kno i kno i need to get on that!

WHATTT cow jizm in their H??? and poo poo??? wow i'm glad not to have tar...

would you miss tar if you could get powder?

Naturally, that would depend on the powder. In the movies such as Trainspotting, and the show Intervention, et al, it's always the powder, and even before noticing this, for years in fact, I've ALWAYS wanted to try some
powder. On the west coast for along time, their was a big mis-conception about any type of "powder heroin" being China White. That alone makes a junkie wanna, well I'll keep it appropriate.:D. But it's really not so. The powder you get is ALL OVER the streets here now, in mad competition with the old school tar, but from the reports I'm getting, it only equals the tar in strength, and at times is even worse. Since I'm on Subs, I no longer indulge, but always seem to stay in the game, feel me? Another insightful example...I live one state away from Calif. where I did almost all of my dope shooting, and once here, when I bought the same amount of tar here, it was only 1/2 if that, as strong. And always has been. Years ago, took a trip back for a visit, bought a
$10 match-head size bag of tar, and it fucking rocked my world!!! So, what the hell happens to the tar, between here and there??? Yes, cut. But why never even a hint of the normal everyday great shit that's everywhere down there?
I mean shit...it's right next door! It makes no sense.
Last (I know-thank god), is that Afghanistan is producing a grip of power now,
and it's evrywhere! Biggest crop to date!!
Peace

Black tar Heroin is one of the worst forms of illicit Heroin. The only one worse sounds like Kompot/Polish Heroin (which usually carries leftover solvents and unreacted materials; and to make things worse, the junkie culture in Russia/Eastern Bloc countries is the dealer has one big syringe full of dope mixed with water, and backloads the users syringes with it. Disgusting).

This was relatively recently discovered and reported by several news sources.

I really would like to learn the history of black tar Heroin in Mexico. Right after WWII Mexico was producing brown powder Heroin and shipping it to NYC and elsewhere in the US. Some cartels still traffic Mexican powder Heroin, I am curious when and how the abridged manufacturing method that yields black tar Heroin was developed, and why.

^^That was hugely appreciated! You are far more useful w/ a computer than I...meaning that I would love to be able to transfer stories like that to a site once in awhile. Meanwhile, here's something i think you'll find interesting....
While i was still indulging with the needle & dope, I came across a few mexicans who were selling tar at all times, yet on these days, the tar was in powder form. Right away, I think oh hell no, I'm getting burned, right? In his broken English he's saying "no! Is the same! Is the same!", and I'm like-bullshit. So dude takes the powder, and starts blowing warm air from his mouth on it, and by god, little by little I swear it started turning into tar! It was like it had yet to go thru some type of "last proccessing" or some shit. Eventually, after he blew enough warm air on it, he had a sale:D.
So, what do you think is up with that??? Now you have even more reason to research and wonder....yes? same here, but it sounds like a relatively fun challenge to see what an Advanced Google might turn up. You never know. I feel you'll find alot more avenues than me, though, and please share them if you do, ok? Doesn't have to be on here, you can PM me if you'd like/rather, and I honestly am not trying to make you work, just thinking it has caught your interest as much as mine. Thanks for all... Christopher