• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

To feel any sort of rush again your going to have to kick back alittle bit, actually alot, ha. Also not to rub it in but chicks really show it when they are junkies in deep, they are just more delicate so when they have bruises and other stuff from the junk than they really show it. Much more than guys that are at the same place. Dont get me wrong dudes look tore up from the lifestyle, but man chicks get so thin and battered. Watch out! you will look twice as old as you really are.

But, to atleast try to answer. To skin pop I would reccomend the finest shortest needles you can find. The ones I used for my hands(mind you I was still hitting veins) where like only 1/8 long and like 30 gauge, very fine. Theses were only good for veins very close to the surface i.e. hands, fingers, feet, etc. and in your case the best for 'skin poppin'.

Last edited:
To feel any sort of rush again your going to have to kick back alittle bit, actually alot, ha. Also not to rub it in but chicks really show it when they are junkies in deep, they are just more delicate so when they have bruises and other stuff from the junk than they really show it. Much more than guys that are at the same place. Dont get me wrong dudes look tore up from the lifestyle, but man chicks get so thin and battered. Watch out! you will look twice as old as you really are.

But, to atleast try to answer. To skin pop I would reccomend the finest shortest needles you can find. The ones I used for my hands(mind you I was still hitting veins) where like only 1/8 long and like 30 gauge, very fine. Theses were only good for veins very close to the surface i.e. hands, fingers, feet, etc. and in your case the best for 'skin poppin'.

Before heroin...

NewHair019.jpg

Heroin....

skinnybitch.jpg

I look at the pictures of me when I was on dope and it makes me want to cry!Just say no! Seriously...

NOTE- I AM NOW 3 MONTHS CLEAN!!! :)

^Love those pinned out eyes, ooah la la ;) . But, see what I mean.

Thanks! hehehe :) But you can tell, I look STRUNG THE FUCK OUT!! lol that was right before I got help the 1st time. I made it 3 weeks before relapsing. Then after that I had about a 2 month run, got into trouble with the law, got on a suboxone program and I've been good for a lil over 3 months. I will admit, I've had a few slip ups but for the most part I've been sober! It's a constant up hill battle!!

Aww, and you can see my lil kitty Chubz I had by my feet! I miss him sooo much! I had to give him up when I moved back home to clean up! :(

MOMMY MISSES YOU CHUBZ!!!! :(

But he has a good home now :)

Most of my male friends worked weights every day to keep their veins at least a bit healthy and accessible. I've seen that advice thrown to male junkies (with your habit/duration of IVing) on this boar, but rarely to women. I think it would help you too.

You've got a lot of other shit to deal with right now, and I'm writing with one arm in acast and in mad pain, so that's the best I can do right now. But I'm sending you some love and positive thoughts.

^Thats good, because you DO look good in your 1st picture, definetley cuter than the 2nd. Iv been on bupe for awhile now too, actuley subutex.

^Thats good, because you DO look good in your 1st picture, definetley cuter than the 2nd. Iv been on bupe for awhile now too, actuley subutex.

Thanks! :) I'm glad you got some help as well! Bupe has been a godsend to me! Without it I would probally be laying in my own sick in some alley somewhere even more strung out or dead!:\

Here is me since getting sober...

fitchcute.jpg

For those of you still suffering, get help now! Believe me, it's worth it! It has it's difficult moments, but it's so much more rewarding at the end of the day! :D

Awww! Thanks for all the advice..And to answer some questions, unfortunately I have tried all of the above. Lifting weights, running in place with a hoodie on and the heater turned up to 90 degrees, sitting in the bathroom with the shower steaming until I break a sweat. And I buy both 1/2 cc long 30g (1/2") and 1/2 cc short 31g (1/4") insulin needles....all trying to force any usable vessel to reveal itself....The funny thing is, I seem to have plenty of arteries, just no veins...Now being a living, breathing girl, I know that I have veins...Somewhere. Just can't find the damn things to save my life. If anyone thinks of anything else, please post it. I'm constantly checking this page for new tips or ideas....

OP, since this a harm reduction site and you obviously don't show any want to quit, slow down, or switch chemicals, the best advice I can give is to google the fermorial vein (spelling?). I have never used that vein but I hear it is really dangerous bc it is so close to the fermorial artery and you def don't want to hit that. All I know is that it is in the groin area and should only be attempted by the very experienced IV user. Googling it will give you a really good location of the vein and im sure some very good info.
Sorry I don't have any input on IM/Skinpop, I haven't done them.
Also, I vaguely remember reading somewhere on bluelight that someone was using the vein under the tongue, but beware because your mouth is a host to all kinds of nasty bacteria. You may also want to try and tie off really tightly around the wrist area and see if you can get veins to expose on the top of the hands.

as a side note and I know you are only gonna quit when you want to, but you should be very careful with abscess' and the possibility of infection just to get your high, this is your life you are dealing with. I am a full believer in the approach if one wants to kill themself then let them, but in the same sense that self should be able to think about who else they are affecting by their self harm.
Enough of my pennies, but consider the risk/reward. It may be benificial to you to snort for a few months till you have some healing take place.

goodluck

Awww! Thanks for all the advice..And to answer some questions, unfortunately I have tried all of the above. Lifting weights, running in place with a hoodie on and the heater turned up to 90 degrees, sitting in the bathroom with the shower steaming until I break a sweat. And I buy both 1/2 cc long 30g (1/2") and 1/2 cc short 31g (1/4") insulin needles....all trying to force any usable vessel to reveal itself....The funny thing is, I seem to have plenty of arteries, just no veins...Now being a living, breathing girl, I know that I have veins...Somewhere. Just can't find the damn things to save my life. If anyone thinks of anything else, please post it. I'm constantly checking this page for new tips or ideas....

I think you need to get help but fuckin eh shootin up in ur neck ain't know joke thats when it's not a game anymore its your life on the line .. well if u wanna cal it a game but its always a game that turns into a bad game.

Anyways, my veins suck and i use to lift everyday and take pro hormones i prob weigh 145 5 8 but umm i just guess where my veins would be in my arms. I mean with a longer tip needle just go for somewhere you use to hit and hope to break through scar tissue and nail it or hit it on the way out .. but maybe you collapsed them all? If you've never used them then there still there just feel around guess and hope for the best.

Miss Hollywood, you look good now. I mean, you looked good before you started using. But since you've gotten sober, you're looking good. And much props to you, for cleaning your act up. :)

And to the OP, if you have to struggle that hard to hit a vein, it's time for a break, or a new ROA. I'm not one to judge, you do you. But, it SOUNDS like you're headed down a very, very bad road. But I hope shit works out for you, seriously.

To skin pop look at the rear of your forearm. Pinch the skin just enough so it feels thin and you can't feel muscle. Once you get a feel for how thick your epidermis is just take the needle and inject it into the skin but above the subcutaneous layer. It will end up being only about a ten degree angle. Skin popping will result in a blister-like area around the injection site called a wheal. It is similar to missing the vein but it is intentional.

To skin pop look at the rear of your forearm. Pinch the skin just enough so it feels thin and you can't feel muscle. Once you get a feel for how thick your epidermis is just take the needle and inject it into the skin but above the subcutaneous layer. It will end up being only about a ten degree angle. Skin popping will result in a blister-like area around the injection site called a wheal. It is similar to missing the vein but it is intentional.

I think I accidentally sorta skin popped my wifes arm. Her veins are really hard to hit and I noticed that the needle was almost fully out of the site when I injected and as I didso a 1/2inch circular blisterlike bubble formed just under the skin as I was injecting. It was obciously a missed shot, but it slowly was absorbed into the bloodstream, and she began to feel it, But it did leave a very nasty bruise behind ( about a 2inch oval shaped one).

hope things work out for you. i agree with posts who said taking a hot bath helps, not being cold. tie off tight. use a sharp pin. sorry i cant be more help.

that would suck to be a junkie....who could never get high. wow.

Before heroin...

NSFW:
NewHair019.jpg

Heroin....

skinnybitch.jpg

I look at the pictures of me when I was on dope and it makes me want to cry!Just say no! Seriously...

NOTE- I AM NOW 3 MONTHS CLEAN!!! :)

holy shit, youre gorgeous. i'm glad you got off the junk, here's to many more days of sobriety:)

asbeen, check out some of the injecting guides here we've got links to in the OD Directory and Mega Threads sticky. they're accessible from my signature links.

it sounds like it might be time for you to lay off the rigs for a while:\ good luck with everything.

Ive been doing dope forever, so I know how it is, u can definitely hit ur neck if u r careful enough.... Prep the shot, Hold ur breath, kinda like a puffer fish so that ur neck veins pop out, why still keeping ur breath held, look in a mirror or use a mirror on the inside of a visor if ur in a ride, then point the needle vertically going along with the vein, a real shallow angle of attack, rather than a steep angle as the veins in the neck are huge and u dont want to go to deep.... While still keeping ur breath held, register and hit... Its kind of a double whammy bc ur breath is held the whole time so u r kinda light headed, plus the rush hits u instantly! It takes some getting used to, but if u continually hit the same spot, it really wont leave that bad of a mark, just a scab where the needle goes in... bc the vein is so big, it really should not bruise that bad... This is the only place my boy hits, and I have resorted to hitting this vein while others were healing... There is also a good one on the inside of the ankle is u havent blown this one out yet... Good luck... Sorry to provide advise, but I know how I am and would just ignore advise abt gettin clean... I know its unfortunate, but its the nature of the beast..

Warning: Gross cadaver vein images.

NSFW:
Veins_of_Upper_arm.jpg

NSFW:
vessels%20of%20thigh.jpg

Not sure how helpful these are but they seem pretty detailed.