• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

We don't do SWIM here, please edit it to "I".

Then, take the time to read the rules here. Thank you. Welcome to bluelight.

The doses are the size of the printing "Ctrl" on a keyboard.

Last edited:
The doses are the size of the printing "Ctrl" on a keyboard.

wow that is a small amount.. it very well could be 2mg. but i dont have an answer for your timing question. maybe i just dont understand what your trying to ask?
if your not addicted you can stop anytime you want.. but if you keep dosing every 4 hours for days or weeks youll become addicted.

It's larger than 2mg. It's probably ~ 25-50mg. Somewhere in that ballpark.

It's really up to you, just keep in mind if you don't use it conservatively, addiction is right around the corner. You may never get addicted to it, though many have and they did not see it coming.

This is a pretty basic dosing question, so I'm going to merge this into the 1,000,001 Heroin Q's thread.

It's larger than 2mg. It's probably ~ 25-50mg. Somewhere in that ballpark.

It's really up to you, just keep in mind if you don't use it conservatively, addiction is right around the corner. You may never get addicted to it, though many have and they did not see it coming.

This is a pretty basic dosing question, so I'm going to merge this into the 1,000,001 Heroin Q's thread.

well im on a mini laptop so maybe my ctrl lettering is smaller than yours but its printed tiny the keys are smaller than standard keys too so that might be why..
even though 2mg is like 2 grains of sand.

Here's a somewhat peculiar and specific question I haven't seen asked anywhere on this site (or anywhere else, for that matter)...

I've smoked h three times on three different days in the past week, skipping a whole day in between each session. (perhaps an easier way to put it: Monday- heroin, Tuesday- no heroin, Wednesday- heroin, etc.) If I stop this pattern now (i.e. don't use tomorrow night, which is when I would according to the pattern), am I likely to experience withdrawals?

The general consensus seems to be that three consecutive days of usage and then stopping will give you withdrawals, but what about three days of usage separated by a day in between each time? Does it make much of a difference?
Alright so i did the every-other-day thing and it worked for me, at least for a little over a week, in not giving me w/d's when i stopped.

but anyway i started up again after a few day break and started to follow the same pattern BUT i predictably caved in last night and used two nights in a row (still just smoking it, of course)... now, i'm definitely not gonna use any today, and i'm hoping that tomorrow i won't get withdrawals as a result of this slip-up.

is it likely i will get withdrawals tomorrow, just from using 2 days in a row? or would it take like 3 or more consecutive days and then stopping to bring on w/d's? i guess i'm a bit nervous about all this because i have to go to class tomorrow (have an important test), and obviously don't wanna be dopesick under those circumstances.

i've never been completely physically addicted to heroin for extended periods of time, i've just used very sporadically (chipping, basically) lots of various occasions spread out over months. the only time i did get w/d's, i had been using for like 4 or 5 days in a row. but i've never done just 2 days in a row and then stopped, so i dunno what will happen.

UPDATE: Issue Resolved

Issue resolved.

Taking another preemptive dose can stave-off the symptoms of nodding.

But at a price. When the new initial high is over (about 40-60 minutes) the nodding returns with a vengeance.

To clarify my original post, I was starting to nod off but I wanted to finish a project I was working on. So instead of just going to sleep or waiting 3 hours for my next dose I decided to see if I could wake up with another snort, which I did.

Furthermore, I was able to confirm on a friends' scale that the amount I snort is 10-20 mg. He warned me not to do it more than two days at a time or I could quickly get hooked.

Thank you for your time as always!

I need some help. Why is it that if I quit doing dope for a while(rehab or what have you) when i go and pick up again i dont get the same effect at first that dope usually gives me. When picking up again I get really sick(like instead of getting high i puke alot and dont really get any desirable effects) but as i start using more regularly the desired effects start coming back.? This has happened everytime i am clean for more than a week and it doesnt make any sense to me. I dont get a rush or anything, and its not the bags im getting because my friends do the same ones and say there good.

oh damn, ive heard people say opiates preserve youth but ive heard people say that barack obama is black so yea

I need some help. Why is it that if I quit doing dope for a while(rehab or what have you) when i go and pick up again i dont get the same effect at first that dope usually gives me. When picking up again I get really sick(like instead of getting high i puke alot and dont really get any desirable effects) but as i start using more regularly the desired effects start coming back.? This has happened everytime i am clean for more than a week and it doesnt make any sense to me. I dont get a rush or anything, and its not the bags im getting because my friends do the same ones and say there good.

If you are puking from heroin, you are taking too much. Then when you keep using and your tolerance comes back, you are getting the euphoric effect and not getting sick from doing too much.

i got what ur saying but it still dnt make sense, cuz before when i would do to much for my liking id puke but i'd also be super fucked up...im not even gettin fucked up its really weird. maybe my brain/body is readjustin itself to the chemical cuz i dnt even get a rush anymore...

am i going to withdrawal...?

I know these threads probably pop a lot, with people asking "if i did x amount of drug in y amount of time, what will i feel?" but I really have to ask...about 3 grams, smoked, over the course of 4 days...first time using in almost a year...i would say it is average purity...maybe slightly below average.

im also wondering if stopping after day 3, and going 2 days without, will significantly better my chances of avoiding WD's...I know it can't hurt, but if it's not going to make a significant different, there's no point in worrying about it...right?

i dont know you personally but I've smoked about .8 everyday for 6 days and didn't feel shit withdrawals. i think its when you start pushin anything past that no matter the dose, just the duration, you will feel shitty.

Not after 4 days, trust me. But do yourself a favor...stop NOW. Just know that each day you continue, your tolerance will build, and the withdraw symptoms will get worse. Also, you may not have physical withdraw after 4 days, but it doesn't take long for the mental addiction to come in. And heroin is a unique opiate, it's cheap, potent, and raises your tolerance A LOT faster then something like hydrocodone.

You may think you are withdrawing when you stop but you aren't, it's just an excuse your brain is using to do more. Trust me, stop NOW.

Each time you go through withdrawals, they will get worse. The amount you used may leave you feeling uncomfortable, slightly depressed. If you had a habit before, you may experience some chills, yawning, GI discomfort this time around.

Do yourself a favor, cold turkey and don't look back.

I have experienced WD's before, more than I'd like to admit. This is my one and only binge for a long time. Im at the end of day 3, and was wondering if I should just try to finish what I have, rather than chip at it and try to save some for the weekend...im thinking it might actually be better to just finish it off today/tomorrow....I really can't be in noticeable WD's though...around my family, it just...yeah, absolutely cannot happen.