• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tell me about my prescription hydromet syrup.

wh0isj3ss3

Greenlighter
The other day I went to the doctor cause I was feeling like shit. Turns out I have the flu. :p So the doc prescribes me some antibiotics and some hydromet syrup. It has Hydrocodone (wth is this?)

I just want to know a couple things about the stuff.
1. How much should I drink to get high? (I have about 100 ounces of the stuff)
2. Can you lace a blunt with it? Is it like codeine(isn't that the shit you lace blunts with?)

And any other general information would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Wow, look the shit up. Also if you want to put sugar syrup in a blunt you shouldn't be doing drugs. Educate yourself at least minamally then people might be more inclined to help you. Also there is a price thread for drugs don't be stupid and ask questions like that in a thread like this.

I don't know anything about this thread, I just signed up for this website today, so don't freak out and get a huge boner just because I'm a little "uneducated"

Why else beside to become educated would I be asking questions like these? To piss people like you off? I think not. Good day sir.

well there is a point to the User agreement dickwad. Its for you to read it so you dont ask retarded questions like that and so people dont havta hold your hand when your using the site.

hydromet is great stuff, imo better than tussionex since tussionex is time release and you have to take more than you norm would to feel nice.

i believe its 1mg per ml

and NO do NOT smoke it

Read the rules man I don't get a boner due to ignorant people. Your asking can you smoke cough syrup then you ask how much can I sell it for, realize you sound like a jit was basically what I was saying. To anwer your question as you can't look up any information down about 20-30mg see hoes faded you get, don't smoke it, and I can't tell you how much it would sell for as it's against the BLUA. A hint though is don't try to slang it unless you want a number 3 at Mcdonalds.

Tussionex OWNS Hydromet imho, but thats just me.

I usually get Tuss, but i got hydromet for the first time today. Apparently homatropine is some nasty shit, and hydromet doesnt taste NEARLY as good as tussionex :D

For Hydromet, start around 25ml if you dont have a tolerance. If that doesnt set you right, sip on from there.

what a useless thing to get hight on. coke mdma, weed, what's all this other nonsense, weirdos

hydromet is the same as tusignon(sp?) pills, which is the same as vicodin without thae APAP. . . it is 1ml =1mg so 1 tsp is almost equal to 1 vicodin pill. . .a tables spoon should set you straight with no tolerance

Sense the flu is going around I thought I would bump this up... For all you people out there that get this "Hydromet" syrup don't be retarded and try and drink half the bottle at once to get a buzz.. the Homatropine Methylbromide that is included in this mixture will make u feel 100x's worse then the hydrocodone will make u feel good... Just not a good syrup to get high on, most syrups are useless for getting high even if they have hydrocodone in them b/c of the nasty shit they add with the hydro, like Homatropine Methylbromide for this example.

Tussionex is the best of the syrups, at least of the ones that are commonly available. There does exist Methadone syrup (not the same that the clinics use) and Hydromorphone syrup, but good luck getting scripted that.

The homatropine is in Hydromet to deter people from abusing it, and it works.

also:

Please, don't try and smoke this. You're just wasting your drugs. It will not work.

I've known 2 friends to overdose on these hydrocodone syrups as well as 2 friends overdose on methadone liquid. People need to really educate themselves about how much they should be drinking. No one would look at 30 pills and say "hey, I've never tried these before, this seems like a good amount!" but have no problem chugging opiate syrup

in my opinion, these liquids are just bad news

Ok hubby decided to use my Hydromet to catch a buzz. He drank something like 60ml and smoked a bowl. Before that he was drinking idk what. Should I be worried??

Ha. Never mind. He's sleeping, what a goober. I hope the other stuff in the syrup makes him feel like shit tomorrow. - no mercy, honey get yer own script!

If the other bullshit in hydromet doesn't bother you, it's awesome. I didn't expect it to be anywhere near as good as tussionex but it's right up there.

Wow, look the shit up. Also if you want to put sugar syrup in a blunt you shouldn't be doing drugs. Educate yourself at least minamally then people might be more inclined to help you. Also there is a price thread for drugs don't be stupid and ask questions like that in a thread like this.
The point of asking a forum a question is to have your question answered and learn from it which is exactly what he's doing you dumbass. Either be a tutor and teach him what you know about what he's trying to learn about or piss off. Don't bust someone's balls for not already knowing about something when they're trying to learn about something. He wouldn't strive to learn about something if he already knew about. Educate yourself at least minimally then people might be more inclined to not call you a fucking idiot.