Acid/LSD stored in Tin Foil - Problem or Myth?
This is almost certainly a myth. Look around on the internet, there seems to be no solid argument why tin foil would catalyze degradation. Moisture, Oxygen, Light and Heat. Those are the catalysts for degradation of LSD. But to keep this open for discussion and to merge in new threads being created about this question, let this be the central thread for it.
Hi guys, this may seem like a really stupid question, but i feel i need to ask the experts(you guys) on your opinion on this. I have a group of friends that i would definitely consider to be LSD snobs(they only eat acid from specific crystal, etc.), that are convinced that storing blotter in aluminum foil ruins the L. They not only say that it ruins it, but it gives the paper a "nasty metallic flavor that makes you throw up". I have always eaten acid stored in aluminum foil and never felt any degredation of potency, or change in flavor. I've even eaten blotter that has been stored in foil for 3+ years without noticing any changes in the chemical. Do any of you guys think that there is any validity to what my friends are saying? It's gotten to the point over the past couple of years that this group of friends won't even eat free blotter given to them because "it's been tainted by foil". Hopefully someone here can clear this up for me, so i can put an end to all this bickering between me and my friends.