• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

The "wietpas" - a system designed to stop foreigners buying cannabis in coffeeshops, which was widely adopted in the southern provinces of the Netherlands - is slowing losing ground.
15 July 2016 was the day that Eindhoven officially scrapped it's wietpas policy. To celebrate we travelled to Eindhoven and bought 5 g of nice hash in coffeeshop Pink.

Nice AugstaB that's encouraging. I take it you live in Germany?

The "wietpas" - a system designed to stop foreigners buying cannabis in coffeeshops, which was widely adopted in the southern provinces of the Netherlands - is slowing losing ground.
15 July 2016 was the day that Eindhoven officially scrapped it's wietpas policy. To celebrate we travelled to Eindhoven and bought 5 g of nice hash in coffeeshop Pink.

I've been buying my weed in Eindhoven (I visit about once every 2-3 months) for a few years now and I'm not Dutch. I go to a few other coffee shops as well from time to time and there ain't one who falls under the weed licence that refused to serve me. The only thing they're all checking with their door men is that you're above 18 years old. I go to Eindhoven because it's cheaper than the other places if you know where you need to go making the trip pay for itself.
For the rest not one of them could give a shit if you're foreign or not. The only thing is that some won't allow you to remain inside. Just buy weed and fuck off otherwise they could get in to shit.
Maastricht might be stricter dunno, I don't go there as that's the main city foreigners go to and it's the place responsible for introducing the weed licence due to the problems they cause.

Ps: I've seen some of the daftest coffee shop owners in Eindhoven one of them had never heard of cbd and was only selling 4 strains, it pays off to shop around they ain't all daft and they're not all expensive.

Last edited:
Any BLers from Holland?

I'm visiting Amsterdam and other cities next month. Looking forward to coming back to Europe. I was in Amsterdam on a layover back in 2006 When returning from the mid east. Anyway, are space cakes still available? Is the red light district still around and regulated? Anyone ever been to da dampkring? The mellow yellow was the other shop I wondered into years ago. The first was da dampkring.

Check out the Amsterdam thread we've got - plenty of info on coffee shops, RLD, etc

I'm pretty sure 100% edibles are still available. Probably truffles too.

Moved your question over to said Amsterdam Thread (thanks for the reminder, Fug <3). Have yourself a read-through and hopefully at least some of your questions should be answered, Opi-Man. Also, have a great time!

Am planning a trip to the Netherlands early summer. What places (outside Amsterdam) do any of you recommend and why?

I like outdoorsy stuff, museums, cafes, food, history, the usual etc.

you could'nt be more wrong.. he's name's barry. you were close with the first guess mind..

i am new man . sorry

No apology necessary kostas - I just wanted to give you a heads up as your new - I hope that you continue to post here - I love Greece and cannot remember the last time we had an active member from the country. Where about do you live? I am sorry for being so nosey but I adore the country and its peoples. I have friends living close to Chania / Xανιά so I have spent a long time Crete over the years. The island is in the top 3 most beautiful places I have ever visited

I would suggest getting real high or stoned. Check regional laws in the Netherlands every region has is own outsider treatment regarding buying Cannabis.
In Gouda, preferably as that's where I started

Then getting on Syntus "Streek"bus 107 that leaves from Gouda's trainstation (currenttly) with direction Utrecht, wonderfull ride, about 1 and 30 hour. landscape beyond believe, at least till Montfoort. I used to get of there to go to my dentist. Still curious about the other half. but it is really an enjoyable ride with arabel fields that disolve in the ditches. But to all tourist take this ride, it must ride backwards too from Utrecht to Gouda. Check local bus schedules on your smartphone search for 9292 the place to go

So get high and ride.

Last edited: