• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

Dunno about the 'pay a bit less' but if you want more than 5g all you have to do is walk down the street and go into another coffeeshop.

I'm going back to Amsterdam in June on the way back from Germany, looking forward to it as I was only a light smoker last time, this time round I'll be making the most of it.

Does anyone know why Philosopher's Stones are still available but not any of the other psilocybe mushrooms? I had been hoping to try the Panaeolous Cyanescens again until I found out last summer they'd been done away with.

Do you find good Kashmir hash in some coffeeshops like in the end of the eighties, before the India-Pakistan war?

Kashmir hash is one of the very best IMO. Had it a few years ago here, Kashmir Twist when we'd been ripped off by some mug selling "polm" we got lucky and a older dude sorted us out with some amazing polm and Kashmir Twist. Can honestly say I've never laughed so much and passed out so quick in my life. :)

Yeah man, I tasted some back in 1989, it was fresh as hell, soft and black inside, hard and white outside (from a ball). It was the best hash of my smoking career, a real champagne treat.

Oh god I'm getting old.

No one knows street prices in Amsterdam, just a rough estimate on coke and hash. May just go with E for an after party, if we have the right group. Just want to know my options. Can always go from shop to shop for hash but for quality I wouldn't want to pay retail, that can get expensive.

^ You can't ask prices like that. Go to the price thread stickied in Other Drugs, maybe there's an Amsterdam poster, tho I don't think so.

you are fine asking prices like that in EADD just no bulk prices

No one knows street prices in Amsterdam, just a rough estimate on coke and hash. May just go with E for an after party, if we have the right group. Just want to know my options. Can always go from shop to shop for hash but for quality I wouldn't want to pay retail, that can get expensive.

We had nice clean coke for 50euros a g. If it was here the same stuff would be costing at least £60 a g, prob more. A g was enough to get 4 of us pretty buzzing before we started on the pills :)

Hash wise you can get nice Moroccan stuff about 5-7euros a g on the street. Same stuff you would probably be paying 10euro a g for in the coffeeshops. A mate of mine actually says he scored the best polm he had in Dam from a Dutch guy in a bar...

It all depends on luck aswell tho, don't forget just because they are white and Dutch doesn't mean they won't ripp you off!

I miss some hydro Northern Lights from a famous coffeeshop.

^ I didn't know if it was ok to say the name: it's been 10 years since I was in Amsterdam though. It's Barney's coffeeshop, it was famous for its Northern Lights. Don't know if they still have it on the menu.
I don't smoke anymore though, it's just the nostalgy of the atmosphere of the coffeeshops and of Amsterdam.

Anyone coming to Amsterdam, feel free to hit me up. Can set you straight on where to go.

As been said before, do not buy from the street crud. Trust me on that one. This town has very good stuff, but you will not find it from those dicks.

Anyone coming to Amsterdam, feel free to hit me up. Can set you straight on where to go.

As been said before, do not buy from the street crud. Trust me on that one. This town has very good stuff, but you will not find it from those dicks.

I sent you a pm, I'll be heading there during an undisclosed date. Don't want to say on the open forums due to paranoia.

coffee shops are cak. Pisspoor quality, and if the quality is even halfway decent [prices are scandalous

coffee shops are cak. Pisspoor quality, and if the quality is even halfway decent [prices are scandalous

???

Prices vary depending on the shop of course, but when I was there 2.8g was 15 euros in one smaller shop of white widow, crystal, jack herer, etc. Some other super strains like amnesia/g13 were 10-15 euro per g, but still worth it. Compared to buying weed in the UK these are very nice, plus the fact that its over the counter in a SHOP!!! Also how the fuck can these strains I've listed be described as 'pisspoor quality'?

You've probably already been warned off buying coke/speed off shady characters in alleyways. I can only echo this, but here's an amusing story from the last time I was in Amsterdam:

I took a couple of grams of fairly decent quality charlie with me, and predictably we polished the lot off on the first night. Next day, my mate got so desperate for a sniff that yes, you guessed it he bought "coke" off a shady alleyway lurker. Turned out it was washing powder (I tasted a little bit).. however, he STILL snorted it, all of it, over the course of the morning and at lunchtime ended up in the bogs of a cafe with blood pouring out his nose. He eventually managed to stop the bleeding... what a FANNY!!

Later on that afternoon I befriended a barman in a pub we were drinking in, and he got us some proper stuff. Hooray.

???

Prices vary depending on the shop of course, but when I was there 2.8g was 15 euros in one smaller shop of white widow, crystal, jack herer, etc. Some other super strains like amnesia/g13 were 10-15 euro per g, but still worth it. Compared to buying weed in the UK these are very nice, plus the fact that its over the counter in a SHOP!!! Also how the fuck can these strains I've listed be described as 'pisspoor quality'?

I'm a weed/hash snob.

I smoke very high quality hash/ weed in UK, the coffee shops rarely have the same quality.

Also, any named strain can be, and often is, of pisspoor quality...it's about the growing, drying, curing and storing, and that's if the named strain is actually what it claims to be in the first place.

Last time we went to Holland we took our own with us.

Last edited:
^ yeah suuure...

I think you don't know the best coffeeshops. Did you go to the Dampkring one? Did you really taste the top hashes Holland has to offer? (not talking about bud). I seriously doubt it.

Taking your own stash with you when travelling in Holland... Whatever next.