• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Official Amsterdam/Netherlands Questions Thread

being over 3 times and bought most stuff from guys on the street.
we go to a guy and show him our testing kit,tell him how many lads are over
then tell him how many nights were stayin but add on an extra nite to him as they would scam you on your last day.
we tell him if his pills n coke is good we will only buy from him.
this has worked the last 2 wends we were over.
the last wend was my stag wend and 21 of us went over,i think on the friday we got over
3000euro worth of pills n coke of just 1 guy.

^ Just from a dodgy cunt hanging out on one of the bridges?

Rather you than me spending that much cash with dodgy street dealers!

^he was a white dutch crack head and a real sound bloke plus he never charged me for my stuff
i was the one who dealt with him thur fri n saturday.not once did he have bad pills and his coke was ok=not brillant of couse but not total crap.
we were flyin home sunday eve but told him monday.i felt bad when he rang me sunday and i in the airport.
i know we got lucky but dats the luck of the irish.

^he was a white dutch crack head and a real sound bloke plus he never charged me for my stuff
i was the one who dealt with him thur fri n saturday.not once did he have bad pills and his coke was ok=not brillant of couse but not total crap.
we were flyin home sunday eve but told him monday.i felt bad when he rang me sunday and i in the airport.
i know we got lucky but dats the luck of the irish.

I think I know who you are talking about, hes amazing at doing all the different accents and really partial to the Irish. I got two decent pills off him once by bullshitting I was with a load of mates who were looking to buy in bulk and they wanted to make sure it was good stuff.

In my experience you did get lucky, I'd still rather get my shit in escape or teasers.

Because there's only one white dutch crackhead in the whole of Amsterdam selling furries. :D

C'mon eh! :p

Because there's only one white dutch crackhead in the whole of Amsterdam selling furries. :D

C'mon eh! :p

Ahh trust me this guy is fucking omnipresent, I've been to amsterdam 20+ times and every single time I've run into him. He is also getting progressively worse looking, you can see the effect the drugs are having on him. Its always the usual suspects and scoring on the street is such a rarity.

1st time over got dud pills once but only bought 4 then got testing kit=some charlie x guys would still yry n sell you duds even when you testing them.2 nites we were on shrooms and weed so no problems there.
2nd time the first day was messy but on second day i came up with the idea to give a dealer a chance to supply us all wend and it worked.this guy was a scummy morocean guy.
on our 3rd visit this guy ripped off a mate for 10 pills in the first hour we were there.
he was pissed off when i wouldnt give him our trade for the wend and 21 lads over.

blue cheese is sooooooooo good......its blueberry x cheese (some kind, i know theirz LOTZ)......i say that becuz i got it near tha central station TheSpade was talking about. Real shady areas tho

Amsterdam?

Ok so Sticky, if this counts as a drug experiment question sorry, though aparently all legal, you'll sort me out anyway :)
Right well my girl and myself are off to Amsterdam in a few days and I was wondering if anyone had any safety tips for me/us our back grounds are (me) smoking bush weed and a bit of speed though the area I'm from in Australia has exposed me to friends that take the lot. My girlfriends, pills, weed, speed, coke, acid... My concerns are that we will be in a forigne country with our 2yr life on our backs and would still like to enjoy what Amsterday has to offer without jepardising our safety. Our thoughts were finding some good weed and maybe trying some mushrooms... ?

Amsterrdam, what's good and where to go?

So, if some one were heading to Amsterdam to roll the second weekend in January and couldn't make :)http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f154/de-aftrap-@-club-organza-maarsen-8-1-2010-a-313227/:) this part because this person had to work Saturday morning, where would be a good place to go have fun?

There is another event Saturday that looks much less sexy and more like some wannabe hardcore crap.:| http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f154/paul-elstak-@-outland-rotterdam-9-1-2010-a-311535/ :| I don't know who he is but I'm not impressed.

I'm not asking for any one to hook me up with a dealer, I just want to know where the right kind of party is.:\

So, if some one were heading to Amsterdam to roll the second weekend in January and couldn't make :)http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f154/de-aftrap-@-club-organza-maarsen-8-1-2010-a-313227/:) this part because this person had to work Saturday morning, where would be a good place to go have fun?

There is another event Saturday that looks much less sexy and more like some wannabe hardcore crap.:| http://www.ravelinks.com/forums/f154/paul-elstak-@-outland-rotterdam-9-1-2010-a-311535/ :| I don't know who he is but I'm not impressed.

I'm not asking for any one to hook me up with a dealer, I just want to know where the right kind of party is.:\

Ok, so apparently I know nothing of European DJ's, this guy is apparently one of the top rave dj's. Sounds like a mix between club electronic and 80's pop but if the mdma is good enough I'm sure I'll become a fan.

if its good md you will dance to anything:|

to my shame someone has pics of me dancing to kajagoogoo while on md powder,(its gonna come back and haunt me sooner or later no doubt:!)

anyone beat kajagoogoo???

as for advice ,dont let the brothers intimidate you,its all a big show,(had one pull a machete on me one time ,he was massive too) told him to fuck right off,straight away he changed and was perfect gentleman..phew i was well boned ha ha

Ok so not a lot of people check this thread:(

The Paul Elstak concert is in Rotterdam, not Amsterdam. It will be a big rave and will cost 39€ a ticket. If I get there and find nothing after paying the tolls and hostel plus the tickets I would be pissed. Any one have an idea of the current prospects in Rotterdam? Or are we best heading to Amsterdam and hitting a random club?

Another AmsterDAMN thread???

Sorry, maybe this one will stick, the others get no attention. Just curios, may be heading to the Dam to a large convention type thingy.

Might be hosting a bit of an after party. So I want to get an estimate on some prices. I know you can get hash in coffee shops, you can buy up to 5g and it ranges from 4€ to 30€ a gram depending on the location and quality.

What if we wanted to supply a bit more to a group, and pay a bit less. Any one know about how much a nice bunch of hash sells for on the streets? It has to be available.

Also, just to know, any idea on the prices and quality of coke in Dam? Around here it's like 90€ a gram.%)

Last thing, where can I take a group of people to see a lesbian sex show?=D