• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have You Ever Overdosed? [and all overdose discussion/stories]

^that's kinda funny, I was the opposite with coke, when I would do way too much and start feeling all the paranoia and going numb and the preconvulsions and shit I would basically bargain with God and be like here take my shit, I don't want it, I'm done, jsut don't let me die! ...Then of course I wouldn't die and be a greedy coke fiend and be like give me my shit back and pay up for the gram you just blew haha.

What was the dose? And was it pharmaceutical grade or street? Just interested as speed is my most used drug (phet sulphate that is)..

I can't remember how much I had in total. I was also on an unusually high dose of lexapro, had drank quite a lot of alcohol and smoked a lot of weed. Earlier in the night I had a couple of IV hits of some fairly average street speed and then twenty minutes or so before I OD'd I had the rest of the bag in a chunky line.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

I had a minor OD on oxy. Back when 20mg oxy would get me crazy high, i ended up eating/snorting 100mg+

Somehow i managed to go to my friends house, get some jack in the box, put on spiderman then blackout.

Thats all i really remeber, i woke up at 6am the next day, With a migraine so bad i couldnt open my eyes or move. Got up puked my brains out, went home, took a viocind(go figure) and other assorted migraine meds, and just passed out.

I was sick for like 1-2 days. 12+ hour migraines really take it out of oyu

I was wd from lortabs and was on valium and xanax, took a shitload of soma (I was irrational and withdrawing bad, couldnt get anymore lortabs) woke up with a tube in my dick and was strapped the fuck down in a bed all night. Dont remember anything after swallowing the somas.

I took 50mg of hydro with two somas when I worked for a department store. I got the jelly legs just from that and they took me to the hospital. The doctor just told me to get some rest and go back to work in a couple of days. Eventually, I was fired for "being under the influence". I dont know how they could tell. I was feeling great that day!

Nope, but I easily could have with my first experience with Fentanyl. I was thinking to chew a 16th of a 100mcg/h patch, but ended up getting a 50mcg/h patch, and I was thinking "well, I should chew an 8th of it. Makes sense, right?" Well, I thought about it a little more, and saying that Fentanyl isn't something to fuck around with, I did a 16th anyways, which turned out to still be just a little too much, so an 8th could have easily been an overdose. Still, chewing the 16th was one of the best drug experiences of my life. Up there with trying shrooms for the first time and doing Hydrocodone and Codiene with it.

yeah...Heroin, first time IV. at the location i was at.

Scary as hell, felt like i was being sucked forward, vision went black.

cape to and vomited on the guy who prepped the shot.

Once I was new to drugs and ending up downing 28 pills of Percocet(75mg), Lortabs(75mg) and Soma(2,800mg) if I remember correctly. It was the first I actually did any opiate or soma.

Why does everyone's friends and parents keep slapping unconscious people in this face? :S Never overdosed and don't plan on it. Haven't done any hard drugs capable of doing that...and I've NEVER overdosed on E.

Overdosed on propylhexedrine a couple years back. Severe vomiting, sweating, and after the vomiting I was laying on my bed with my whole body tensing up like a tetanus patient and then a 4 day migraine that required a trip to the ER and a fat shot of hydromorphone to subdue.

Overall a fun and worthwhile experience.

120mg methadone, 10mg alprazolam, 48mg hydromorphone (IV) - intentional overdose/suicide attempt. won't go into details but, fortunately, my lady-friend i was staying with ended up leaving work early and coming home in time to save my ass by calling the medics, who brought me back to the land of the living with some narcan. whenever i look back on this incident i can't help but kick myself for being such a short-sighted jackass - especially considering how happy i am with my life at the moment... i can't believe i ever considered ending it over something so temporary as a month-long streak of depression and loneliness (had just moved to a new city so i was missing my parents and lifelong friends back in my hometown). what a fucking waste of drugs, too! :p

no accidental ODs to speak of - granted, i've done 'too much' and woke up on the floor several hours later, but i only consider hospital/ER situations as proper overdoses. everything else is just a monster dose. :D

DXM and LSD the worst,

trapped in another reality like your never coming back and nothing ever existed before this and this is all that will exist after this,

and of course i use opiates, been narcaned and GBH countless times. oh yeah interesting one was concentrating nicotine into a huge cone in a bong, everything went white and i thought i was sure to die, 5 mins of hallucinations later i was glad to be back, never thought NICOTINE could do that!

Yes.

Three times on ghb, once on ketamine and ghb, once on meth & once on oxycontin and benzos.

I have oded three times... twice on heroin, once on morphine kinda a suicide attemt .. Funny thing is one one of my heroin o.d.s I was hanging out doping with my cousin and his wife .. I was talking shit about being bummed about being unhappy with life. My cousin said something to the point of I was killing myself with little by little with every shot .. When I made the jack ass comment I hope this shot is the one that kills me then .. Bad move because I was almost granted my wish .. Woke up shortly there after with the most horrible feeling ever strapped down to a stretcher. Bastards narcaned me...

I OD'd once when i was 19. My best friend just overdosed on K-pins and ended up in the hospital. His parents are sending him to rehab out of state. It kinda sucks because he was the one person i would hang with. Oh well, at least he's not dead.

I can't remember how much I had in total. I was also on an unusually high dose of lexapro, had drank quite a lot of alcohol and smoked a lot of weed. Earlier in the night I had a couple of IV hits of some fairly average street speed and then twenty minutes or so before I OD'd I had the rest of the bag in a chunky line.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

No problem, mate. Thanks for the info you could provide ;)

IV heroin, I was sitting in the chair in my bedroom, must have gotten some shit that was way better than usual, still black tar dope, startedpushing in the shot and next thing i know i wake up on the floor after being out like 20mins, still had like half the dope in the rig, must have pulled it out of my arm but i dont remember doing it. needless to say i did the rest of the shot but was real careful pushing it in.

I overdosed on 400mg of methadone(10 of the 40mg wafers), IN rehab

I coded, was dead for a substantial amount of time, and was in a 3 week coma

a nurse broke 3 of my ribs and bruised my heart from an intense session of cpr

my lungs collapsed and I had to get a tracheotomy and a chest tube in my side to drain blood out of my lungs

I was in a wheel chair for a week because I could not walk from atrophy and dropfoot(due to hyperflexation while comatose)

i have bilateral neuropathy in my legs now since because

and the fucked up part is that 3 weeks later i was back to doing opiates routinely