• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

So for IMing (i.e. into my muscle), what happens if:

1. the coating on an Opana ER is removed,
2. the pill is crushed,
3. crushed pill is then poured into a cup with clean water.
4. the syringe sucks up everything from the cup through a cotton ball (if you can't find a micron filter).
5. inject into a muscle or vein (but what muscle would y'all suggest if you don't want a vein?)

If this method is an awful one, please explain filtering better for those of us who have never injected anything.

Thank you

Last edited:
Where can i buy micron filters online i cant seem to find em?

TheMatador: google is a nice link, but google doesn't sell them.

We are allowed to source for needles, micron filters, etc.

Ask TheDankaholic, or check out http://www.gpzservices.com/

http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/filtration/list.htm

to be exact

2. the pill is crushed,
4. the syringe sucks up everything from the cup through a cotton ball (if you can't find a micron filter).
5. inject into a muscle or vein (but what muscle would y'all suggest if you don't want a vein?)

If this method is an awful one, please explain filtering better for those of us who have never injected anything.

Thank you

Do not shoot into your muscle! Especially pill material. You are many fold more likely to have injection complications from IMing pill material or street drugs VS safe material (sterile ampule meant for si,im,iv), or a pure drug.

Last edited:

2. the pill is crushed,

If this method is an awful one...

This is AWFUL, a better method would be throwing away your gear and try plugging, shooting OpanaER at all,
much less into a muscle is a horrid idea, not to mention just straight up reckless.

-TheMatador

if i have a micron filter and am 100% set on IVing opana er. what is the best way to do this. iv shot up generic OCs that gel up when u at water, so gelling up wont be an issue. but should i add heat or not

if i have a micron filter and am 100% set on IVing opana er. what is the best way to do this. iv shot up generic OCs that gel up when u at water, so gelling up wont be an issue. but should i add heat or not

Never add heat to a pill solution man.

I'm not exactly sure how to IV opana, but I know you shouldn't heat the solution.

So if not the muscle, is the only other option IV, other than pluigging or simply oral;
it's just that I remember plugging was disappointing (i.e. it felt like low BA).

So if not the muscle, is the only other option IV, other than pluigging or simply oral;
it's just that I remember plugging was disappointing (i.e. it felt like low BA).

You can also probably snort it (I wouldn't know).

If you can get micron filters I would say try IV if you're very informed on how to IV, if not I would stick with snorting or oral if you found rectal was disappointing.

The tablets contain the following inactive ingredients: hypromellose, iron oxide black, methylparaben, propylene glycol, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, TIMERx® -N, titanium dioxide, and triacetin.

ARRRGH, Are they ever going to release what exactly the TIMERx system is, or is it some proprietary protected formula?

You can also probably snort it (I wouldn't know).

If you can get micron filters I would say try IV if you're very informed on how to IV, if not I would stick with snorting or oral if you found rectal was disappointing.

So IVing Opana ER is OK to do as long as you have micron filters?

And BTW where can you find micron filters other than off the internet? A pharmacy?

2. the pill is crushed,

Thank you

If you simply try to crush opana and mix it with water you will end up with sludge that is as thick as molasses. The correct way to IV opana is as follows:
1) remove coating with wet cloth i.e. a t-shirt
2) crush pill into fine powder
3) mix powder with 10ml isopropyl alcohol in a shot glass
4) filter liquid the easiest way is to stuff a piece of cotton into a 10ml syringe fill syringe then squirt liquid into separate shot glass not the one swiy used in step 3
5) now the alcohol must be boiled off slowly a stove works great as well as a candle don't worry the vapors will NOT explode or anything like that.
6) swiy should now have a layer of waxy residue at the bottom of glass now add 100 - 110 units of water use the cap of the syringe to break up the residue and mix it all up then gently reheat for about 30 secs the wax will not dissolve then drop in a piece of cotton and draw it up into the syringe.
This tech was originally posted by spoonbender420 and it is very effective if swiy tries this be EXTREMELY careful swiy could very easily make a LETHAL hit start with 1/8 of a 40 mg pill or less. If swiy really wants to IM it any large muscle will work just find a nice firm spot on the thigh or arm just above the bicep opposite the arm pit but be warned it will burn like hell swiy is much better off IVing it.

I've recently been reading about how much difficulty people have had preparing opana er for injecting. It's not difficult, and you don't need to do anything crazy. It's actually pretty simple if you think about it. Oxymorphone originally came in 1mg ampules for injection. Opana er comes in 20mg and 40mg. The oral bioavailability is only 10%, and snorting doesn't really change it that much. You only need a few mgs if you're iv-ing, and thats the key. Here's What I do:

Take about 1/10 - 1/16 (a tiny tiny piece) of a 40 and crush it
Using a 100 unit syringe, add about 170 units, and stir
Heat to a ROLLING boil
(Get yourself a refillable butane "windproof" torch lighter for heating, they work best)
add cotton, and draw it up

It's not the strongest rush, and depending on your tolerance you may need to do a few of these injections in order to get where you want to be, but it's WAY better than snorting. I've been doing this for about two weeks now with no problems (except a huge tolerance now). It sucks that you can't get a huge rush (and probably need 2-3 injections) but you're getting much more out of the pill than doing it any other way. I figure that if you can get your hands on a 3cc or 4cc syringe, you can ajust the recipe accordingly and get a better shot. Thats my next goal. Good luck!

Swiy will only need one 1ml injection if swiy is doing it correctly read my previous post which was originally developed by spoonbender420 it's really quite easy and works VERY well. With this tech swiy can easily fit several 40mg pills in one 1 ml syringe which is more than a lethal dosage. Try this method with 1/16 of a 40mg pill or 1/8 if swiy has a high tolerance swiy will not be disappointed swiy will get one hell of a rush and after that swiy will nod like never before and if the rush still isn't strong enough swiy can add one crushed 4mg pill of dilaudid to the residue just before adding the water this will produce one HELL of a hit the rush will be stronger than that of heroin. Swim and his brother have been using this tech for the past year and have suffered no ill effects other than a ridiculous tolerance. These hits are stronger than strong so be careful it is very easy to OD with this tech swim is not responsible for any fatalities so please please BE CAREFUL.

You guys got it all wrong. The simplest way to IV Opana, and I've done it myself sucessfully is to simply heat up the crushed pill (after you take the coating off) in the spoon BEFORE you add water. Then you add water, filter, and shoot like normal. And it works perfectly.

Yes, shooting pills is bad and so is heating pills, but in this case you have to heat it otherwise it turns to gel and I'm pretty sure shooting gel is worse than properly dissolved Opana.

THIS WORKS (no bs)

SWIM has tried this several times with nothing but success,don't stray from the instructions or times, it WILL work. Also BE VERY CAREFUL!!, SWIM has a very high tolerance and can snort two 40mg er's no problem....with this method using and end result of 3cc's of water solution SWIM injected ONEcc of the final product and was nausous (sp?) and took a seat ;-))....here's the recipie.... (someone elses words and method, I'm simply cutting and pasting.....)Injecting Opana ER Proven Method !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We'll A friend of Mine has been prescribed 40mg Opana ER. He say's it works we'll to releive his back pain but it has such a bad bioavailability when taken orally.He has been trying very hard to find a method to IV it and has finally done it. For those un familiar with Opana ER Endo the company that makes Opana ER. Has spent millions to develope TimerX a time release Mechanism designed to make the pill abuse resistant due to its high potency. After much trial and error i watched him and another friend with the same prescription successfully IV Opana ER and with GREAT results to.

Heres how they did it

1. scrape or pick off the color coating of the pill. Don't use water to wash it off, you don't wan't to get your pill wet. It will fourm a layer of gel due to the TimerX

2.Crush the pill as finely as possible

3. Take a shot glass and fill it up about half way with alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is what they used any thing over 90% should work. You wan't alcohol that doesn't leave behind an residue when boiled off. Place some of the alcohol you wan't to use in a pan. Boil it all off and check the bottom of the pan for any kind of residue a tiny bit is okay but the less the better.

4. Add the crushed Opana to the glass of alcohol stir it we'll let it sit for at least 20mins. Stiring it every minute or so

5. Filter it , some how you must filter out all the particles left in the alcohol. Get two large clean and dry syringe of some kind , they use two 3cc syringes with the needles pulled out. Take out the plunger on one syringe and pack it with a large clump of dry cotton. use enough so theres about a 1/3 to 1/2 inch layer of packed cotton. Take the other syringe and begin drawing up the alcohol and spraying it into the other syringe once full. Put the plunger back on the cotton packed syringe and spray the alcohol though filtering it. Continue doing this untill all the alcohol has been filtered

6. Take the shot glass of filtered alcohol and place it on an electric stove turn the heat on medium high and slowly boil off the alcohol. DON'T use a gas stove alcohol fumes are heavy and will fall down to the flame and ignite. I don't know if useing a Microwave would work. Some how boil off the alcohol while doing so constantly blow on the shot glass this will blow the fumes away and help it boil down much faster. Once theres only a tiny bit of alcohol left take it off the heat and swish it around once it has all boiled off there will be a layer of Oxymorphone and part of the TimerX

7. Add how ever much water your needle holds to the glass and stur it up there will be a film that fourms and clumps together this is good. Let it sit in the water for around 10-15 mins. Add a piece of cotton to the mix for a filter and draw it up into your rig and your done. Adding a little citric acid or sour salt to the water helps break it down.

Lastly be VERY careful IVing Oxymorphone is 9-10 times stronger then eating it dont even bother IVing it unless you need to snort around 30mg+ to feel any thing even then start out with no more then 5mg your first time

Be safe and be careful and don't make this a habit my friends do it only when they have a severe pain episode and there break threw meds aren't enough injecting the filler from pills is very bad for you.

Sorry for the long post but its a long but we'll worth it prosses

So IVing Opana ER is OK to do as long as you have micron filters?

And BTW where can you find micron filters other than off the internet? A pharmacy?

You can PM TheDankaholic and he can hook you up with microns.

Other than the internet, I don't know. Some science supply stores might have them but I don't know.

I can't really say IVing a pill is going to be OK - IVing anything can go wrong a lot of different ways, not to mention all the risks in injecting. But, with micron filters, you'll be doing yourself a favor. It should filter out most of the inactives and will leave the oxymorphone hcl in the water.

I hope that helped.

so lately swim has been trying to find any way possible to shoot the opana er and had no luck since it seems damn near impossible, he was searching forum after forum just hoping someone found a way to crisp, or break down the pill so it wont gel. And well after endless searches and no results he thought of his own method that seemed logical, he started with water and threw a premade cotton in it, decent size cotton with 1/2 cc water per 5 mg(used a 10 mg ER)and with the opana powder INSIDE the cotton and the gel will stay in or on the cotton and the solution will be water, not gel, swim was so shocked, he was tied off in no time, great buzz but there is usually a rinse since the cotton and gel in the cotton steal some dope, make a rinse and risk getting some of the junk in with it or toss it, your choice. also it wont hurt to heat a little with the rinse and do both at once getting the rinse in the rig with the first hit so u dont have to poke twice, swim does it to make sure its getting all the oxymorphone from the left over gel ENJOY

Last edited:
TimeRX release system make ER opana pretty mch impossible to IV

Duh... This is the best that pharmacologist have to offer, Swim personally has a fuck load of experience with these ER and IR. IR ya very possible,dangerous, and fucking fantastic to IV. a 5mg has the capacity to kill someone with little or no tolerance. Swim has experienced such difficulties.... Swime, coded, and was unresponsively flatlined for 7 sec... And all Swime did was snort two 40mg er and like an idiot mixed it with a 3mg time released xanax(or maybe it was two or three xanaxies, it was a hard time in my life and I thought that i wanted to end it...) Opana is the one opiate that I am comfortable saying swim respects fully and vary rarely abuse, minus a 30mg er once a month from a buddy of siwme's. Just a word of caution Oxymorphone was on the market back in the early 90's under the name Numorphan(these were IR tablet 2, 12 and/or 15 mg IR tablets and 25, 36 and 50 mg extended release tablets) and I think a concoction Nubain(currently it is Nalbuphine hydrochloride, which is fancy for opana and naltraxon for us good ol junkies) Anyway the FDA took it off the market due to a hell of alot of deaths from people abusing it and not taking proper percausions or knowledge of the strength of the opiate:| itself. I wasn't around for the first go round but alot of old timers say it was and still is as they say" better than the best fucking smack China, turkey, Pakistan or any goddamn country has to offer". Personally its more of a old love affair for swim, it killed him so he respects it greatly. Although swim hasnt IV'ed opana in a year and a half, its still his absolute favorate opiate ever. I mean I know people who want even buy them BC they think there getting ripped off, Oxy heads are oxy heads I guess. If they cant bang it they don't want it...... Nodddin right know for the first time in a month.. UmMmMmUHMMmMMMMMM good its better than sex, to this swim,.. :eek::|

If anyone has any questions fell free to PM me I also have done extensive research on the matrix system