• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

The alcohol extration spoonbender420 discovered works by far the best out of any method i've ever heard

Crisping opana is a terrible way to IV them i've tried it before and i'v found you have to heat the powder till its totally brown all most burnt other wise it will still gel up theres no way you can heat up the powder enough to make it work with out destorying most if not all of the oxymorphone

I have been reading for a while peaple go at it on how to IV the ER, and its sad to read of all those wasted pills :(. Well I have a solution and it works great! everytime! and the best of all it takes like five minutes. if your interested hit me up, or i might just give everyone my secret. :)

go read the micron filter thread and thats how you inject pills. the safest way possible. just a little harm reduction.. i know your not gonna have the equipment necessary to do the micron way but for future use if your gonna be injecting pills often than i suggest you get some micron filters and other gear.. check out the new thread CH just made.

the steps in that one long-ass post dont make no sense in some parts...

it says take the alcohol ur gonna use and boil it off completely til nothing left

then to take that alcohol that is all gone cuz u boiled it off, and mix it with the crushed pill

???

does not compute

You heat either method

I am experimenting with iv opana er and have read all of the methods. No matter what method u use u are heating the pill. Either u heat dry in spoon or u heat when u boil off alcohol.
What do you think would happen u mix with like 3ml cold water and citric acid mix well filter then shoot. Would this just gel? I just did the alcohol with a 1/4 of a 30mg er and everything went well but didn't get much from it. I do have a wicked tolerance Been iv'in H for yrs. How much u think is ok. Think 1/2 a 30mg be ok lots of times I mix 10bgs of H and hit at once

I have found the alcohol extraction works well, but instead of boiling off the alcohol, I took a small fan from inside my computer and placed it over the container and evaporated it off. This way no heat is involved.
For harm reduction/awareness :
Other variables can alter this, but all things being equal here are the approx. comparisons.
10 mg oxymorphone IV =
100 mg oxymorphone Oral =
80 mg morphine IV =
320 mg morphine oral =
110 mg oxycodone IV =
160 mg oxycodone oral

Last edited:
Alcohol method workin well. Only ? I have is once u cook off alcohol and add water I just kit a thin film that stays together can't really break it up. Is this right? Makes. It easy to draw up. Seems like citric acid really assists in this happening. Mixed a whole 30 opana and caught a nice buzz

Where do people get the idea that I.M.'ing or popping anything is good? Are kids watching too much "Intervention"? Even heating anything aside from tar is pointless but especially pills.

It used to be when someone asked a question about IVing pills 8/10 responses were, "Don't shoot them", 1 of them was, "People are going to do it anyway, get off his/her back", and you might actually get a helpful response somewhere in between. It's good to see things are changing for the better.

-SJB

fuck shooting all that garbage. snort a 40mg opana mixed with a xanax bar and have a good fucking time, or sell them and get some real dope....

I tried the alcohol extraction and it did not work. I got it all done according to the "guide". I got to the point where I had the 'film' on the spoon. I tried to mix that with water and it did not work. I don't know what I did wrong there. I tried just stirring it up one time, and the other time I tried heating it up on my second attempt.

I don't know how it "didn't work", all I know is that I banged em both and didn't feel a damned thing.

fuck shooting all that garbage. snort a 40mg opana mixed with a xanax bar and have a good fucking time, or sell them and get some real dope....

That's a VERY poor recommendation, that combination could seriously hurt someone who doesn't have a high tolerance. Also not to mention that a lot of people with huge tolerances, I for one, don't get much out of snorting Opana. I got a mild high that wore off within 35 minutes. Was very disappointing. Especially since shooting it, 5mg is *really strong*, that 40mg would last a lot longer.

Heath? Heath Ledger? That you, Heath?

Seriously, someone without an opiate tolerance who takes your advice is likely to end up dead. If you are already opiate-dependent, you may be able to get away with that regimen (although I've heard from a few regular heroin users who got their nads knocked into the dirt by oxymorphone). But someone trying Opana for the first time will do a lot better skipping the Xanax and doing 5mg or maybe even less.

it makes me sad to hear about people snorting oxymorphone, especially since it seems so fucking rare. such a waste.

also mixing strong opiates with any benzo = dumbest idea ever.

it makes me sad to hear about people snorting oxymorphone, especially since it seems so fucking rare. such a waste.

also mixing strong opiates with any benzo = dumbest idea ever.

Snorted oxymorphone gives you a perfectly fine high. And it's difficult-to-impossible to inject Opana ERs. I don't shoot, so I don't know if any of the suggestions given on this thread will work - but everything I've seen so far suggests that the TimeRx system is pretty good at preventing IV abuse. (This is probably a Good Thing, given the huge number of deaths from Numorphan shooting when oxymorphone was last on the market).

I agree with you that opiates + benzos is a combination to be avoided. The recent pod tea deaths in Colorado were both caused by a tea + Xanax combo, IIRC.

yeah snorting opana is a good high you just have to make sure you DONT suck the coating off, that will make it gel already. Make sure your nose is dry, and snort softly, remember you want these beauties in your nose, not your stomach or lungs, so pace that pull.

oh yeah and if you want to IV opana it is simple. You scrape the coating, get an envelope, and mail it to me. ITS A WASTE they spent alot of money on TIMERx

Funny, alice.

Seriously, people are swearing by these methods for shooting the opana ERs. I've tried them all. I cannot find a way to IV the Opana ER. I don't know about the IR, I haven't come into contact with them yet but am hoping to sometime soon. But the ERs, they spent a LOT of money researching how to create an anti-abuse for them and it worked. I can't abuse them by IV. I can only snort them.

And to all the people talking shit about snorting the ERs, what the fuck should we do? Eat them and enjoy the 10% BA? Cause we certainly can't shoot them, and I'd take snorting over plugging.

Yeah agreed completely TIMERx is the most expensive time release mech made so far. They can't be beaten as far as I can tell. And I also have only came across the ir's once and that was before I picked up a needle, and now I have put it back down. And with eating a fatty meal, and snorting the ER you can get 40-50%, and oc stopped being fun after heroin and for my opana is the only opiate I can snort and get euphoria and nods-ville