• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

I know a way to make the actavis generic 7.5mg ER and 15mg ER injectible with no glling, its actually very easy, almost as easy as making K lol

Oh, I don't know anyway to make the new brand name round ones injectable unless you want an abscess-

I was playing with Nucynta ER tablets by dissolving them in lemon juice to break them down, and I seriously question the safety of eating that disgusting, sticky gel. It seriously would not dissolve, even after 3 days in lemon juice, whereas the tapentadol inside broke free in a mere 12 hours.

I am not sure if Nucynta ER uses the same ER system as the reformulated Opana ER's, but if they're even remotely similar, then I wouldn't touch the idea of isolating the oxymorphone from that disgusting shit and shoving it in your veins with a ten foot pole.

Hey bro, can u please pm me the prep info I have searched far and wide and yet to find any info in the new generics and I'm picking them up in the morn, every time I open thread it's mOved to new opana formula thread and they are totally different so I get no answers , I'm a greenlighter so I can only pm once every 3 hrs and that pm went to the mod asking him not to merge my thread to no avail.... Help

Directed to ergicmergic

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never used Opanas, and didn't drink the Nucynta ER sludge, since it was just for shits n giggles, but from what I understand, all you need is a small glass (shotglass), and just enough pure lemon juice to cover it completely, and let it sit for about 24 hours.

Lemon juice is pretty damn acidic, much more so than the sodas that most people use to break down ER medications.

There is no safe way to inject Opana ER's, though, so don't even consider doing it if you value your cardiovascular system and life itself.

The Iso prep in the octagons worked well and was fairly clean , I Ve heard there no safe way to Iv any pill I understand that , I'm looking for best harm reduction , why post you know how to do something then , give me some bs about no safe way and lemon juice ... Come on here!!!

Oh sorry my request was directed towards Paulymorphine not ergicmergic sorry for confusion

Hey can u send me a PM with some info for prep, there's almost nothin in here and they keep merging my thread with the new opana trf mega thread which is definitely not the same thing

Hey Paulymorphine hit me up on pm , I'm greenlighter do can only pm every 3 hrs but wud luv info on gen 15 er prep

Hey sorry for multi posting, still new to this but you method if true would help a brotha out please forward prep

no one i knew ever even tried injecting opanas being as they were strong as fuck sniffing them.

/\True dat/\

I just will add that I recommend not working with ANY ER for IV/IM be it the old timerx or the new INTAC.

Currently I am working on attempting an extract of the new opanas so I can snort it, which I know will work if I figure out the method as I was told the concept by someone who extracts 10-20 new opanas at a time to produce a powder that can even be made into an inject able solution. I will not lie though it is a PAIN to do this extraction and takes many many many many steps even though the procedure is just soak, filter, and evap. If you do not know what you are doing you can VERY easily get the filler in your shot, which is all bad.

Working with these opanas I just feel like there is SO much crap I dont even want to injest orally. While the old opanas are easy to break and did not share the quality of a nasty looking pill I still found issues with the dyed skin and would try to separate it out of the lines I snorted to eat.

I recommend if you do feel the need to IV/IM opana find IRs and make sure you filter the shit out of them as they are mainly filler. Literally 220 mg weight for a 5 mg opana IR... Just imagine the filler they pack in those solid ERs on top of the small dose that it contains.

Stay safe y'all!

Edit There is prescription grade IV/IM solution too!... Although I doubt anyone will get their hands on that unless they are giving it to someone else in a hospital setting. Also adding just because there is no time release that it means there is not crap you should not inject. I'll also include you need sterile water and that does not mean just distilled or some crap. True purified sterile water. Bacteriostatic water is a must which is clean & sterile water with Benzyl Alcohol. here is info on it. I have heard of just sterile water being used, but the benzyl alcohol preserves sterility. I was told you can make your own water out of distilled water and Benzyl Alcohol although I have not confirmed this, but either way I would recommend buying it professionally pre-made as it is safer.

edit 2: Well my extraction yielded what looked like at least a MG or two (didn't care to weigh it as it was done sloppy) and went up the nose well. I did notice something, but not notice much change in my state though and got nowhere near a nod. Although I have not had a nod since levorphanol fucked with my tolerance. Plus I had already taken about 3 new 10 mg opana ER chewed plus an extra taken regularly. I will update in a few days here if it is successful or not to confirm there is a very easy method to extract the new ER. I don't want to share it in public view, but I may share for those who want to PM me if they can prove they are actually working with a doctor and in need of it for pain management (Just with knowledge not pics) vs looking for a rush & nod. Also not until a mod reviews my write up, which I am not really going to make unless someone asks. I also will not share it with anyone trying to IV/IM. Even though it can be done if someone knows how to shoot safely they should be able to learn how to do this them self as well with a little research...

\/Could not be more true... Even cotton filtration is not enough. If someone is injecting pills I would expect them to know this, but than again people are shooting slime. \/

Last edited:
If you're shooting opana IR, I sincerely hope you're using a 0.2um micron filter to prevent shooting all that particulate matter.

After you have broken down the nucynta er in lemon juice for 12 hours. what mixture is left? Do you consume this?

jfksnn

How to inject/iv/bang/slam opana er safely and effectively?! (new proven method)

NEVER heat a pill.
HOW TO INJECT/IV/BANG/SLAM OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT OPANA ER SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY! Sorry dude, not goin after your post, i just registered and do not know how to start my own forum but anyways.....

I finally got tired of reading how much trouble people are having with these pills, and yes you can heat a pill if youre not a dumbass

SUPPLIES:
30 gauge 1cc insulin needle(how you ask for it at pharmacy)
Torch lighter(optional) regular lighter works
Spoon(bigger is better)
Cigarette filter or filter of some sort
Tie of some sort(tie off arm)
Opana 20,30, or 40(the ones with an E on one side) also called jellys
And water

DIRECTIONS: 1. Put a quarter, half, or whole pill in the spoon, whatever amount you would like or can handle, heat the pill until it starts to inflate slightly but do not burn it, cooking has not started, once it is heated a little, you should be able to smash it flat into the spoon, the flatter the better. I use cap end of the needle(plunger side).
2. Then use the cap from your needle, the one from the plunger side and fill that with water, it is roughly 1cc when filled. Now start heating your pill, the lighter you cook it, the better, this is because opiates burn out from heat, i usually cook it until the top starts turning slightly caramel color and dump the capful of water on it and begin to stir it with the plunger end of the needle(with cap off) it is sterile from pharmacy. It will start to get thick. If it has the color and consistency of honey! CHING CHING! You just cooked that bitch to perfection Betty Crocker!
3. I cut off a slice from my cigarette and use that as a filter but use whatever you prefer. Also, i dip the filter in water, then squeeze that water out before i put it in the spoon. Dipping it in water will prevent those stray cottons from getting in your needle(cotton fever).
4. Now drop that cotton into your opana honey concoction and begin to draw it up, it will be a slow process, if its too thick, you can add a little water. My drawing up process maybe takes 5 min to get 1cc.
5. This step is OPTIONAL but i prefer, I put my needle in the freezer with the opana already drawn for no more than 3 min. This causes your blood to have to bring the opana to body temperature causing the rush to go from 10-20 seconds to a minute or two(your welcome)
6. Tie off your arm, find your vein, and put in your needle, for those who dont know how to IV, make sure you are 100 percent in that damn vein or its a complete waste, youll know when you slightly pull back on the plunger and blood rushes up, JACKPOT!! Inject that shit and find a seat, cause that rush is FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC

This may and probably does work for IV but there is no way that it is remotely "safe" and to call it that is misleading.

opana er comes in 5mg,10mg,20mg,40mg,and 60mg,80mg i believe...im happily on 20mgs, reading about this injection debacle...any luck yet? ive read so many conflicting aspects.....

an opana40, a perc 10 and a 4mgs dilaudid is a party, or a tuesday for those of us who wore ourselves out years ago...hehe

is oxymorphone rare?? theyre gaining popularity around these parts...ive had mine for 6 months now and im happy with them...

You must be thinking of the mg's of Oxycontin? Opana ER's largest mg is 40. I have been on methadone for more than a year now - best decision I ever made, btw - but when I was still a regular IV user (mostly heroin & 30mg oxy IR after they fucked up the Oxycontins and you couldn't run them anymore) I could NEVER figure out how to shoot Opana. The most recent post (prob the dude whose 2nd comment is right before this) actually makes sense... Had I only known this back then! And I got the Octagon ones - not those new round ones I've heard are so hard you can't even bust them up to snort them - so I bet it would have really been the shit. Oh well. I'm happy where I am.... Above all, folks, be safe.

HOW TO INJECT/IV/BANG/SLAM OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT OPANA ER SAFELY AND EFFECTIVELY! Sorry dude, not goin after your post, i just registered and do not know how to start my own forum but anyways.....

I finally got tired of reading how much trouble people are having with these pills, and yes you can heat a pill if youre not a dumbass

SUPPLIES:
30 gauge 1cc insulin needle(how you ask for it at pharmacy)
Torch lighter(optional) regular lighter works
Spoon(bigger is better)
Cigarette filter or filter of some sort
Tie of some sort(tie off arm)
Opana 20,30, or 40(the ones with an E on one side) also called jellys
And water

DIRECTIONS: 1. Put a quarter, half, or whole pill in the spoon, whatever amount you would like or can handle, heat the pill until it starts to inflate slightly but do not burn it, cooking has not started, once it is heated a little, you should be able to smash it flat into the spoon, the flatter the better. I use cap end of the needle(plunger side).
2. Then use the cap from your needle, the one from the plunger side and fill that with water, it is roughly 1cc when filled. Now start heating your pill, the lighter you cook it, the better, this is because opiates burn out from heat, i usually cook it until the top starts turning slightly caramel color and dump the capful of water on it and begin to stir it with the plunger end of the needle(with cap off) it is sterile from pharmacy. It will start to get thick. If it has the color and consistency of honey! CHING CHING! You just cooked that bitch to perfection Betty Crocker!
3. I cut off a slice from my cigarette and use that as a filter but use whatever you prefer. Also, i dip the filter in water, then squeeze that water out before i put it in the spoon. Dipping it in water will prevent those stray cottons from getting in your needle(cotton fever).
4. Now drop that cotton into your opana honey concoction and begin to draw it up, it will be a slow process, if its too thick, you can add a little water. My drawing up process maybe takes 5 min to get 1cc.
5. This step is OPTIONAL but i prefer, I put my needle in the freezer with the opana already drawn for no more than 3 min. This causes your blood to have to bring the opana to body temperature causing the rush to go from 10-20 seconds to a minute or two(your welcome)
6. Tie off your arm, find your vein, and put in your needle, for those who dont know how to IV, make sure you are 100 percent in that damn vein or its a complete waste, youll know when you slightly pull back on the plunger and blood rushes up, JACKPOT!! Inject that shit and find a seat, cause that rush is FAN-FUCKIN-TASTIC

wrong, wrong and wrong again.... that is no where near safe as a matter of fact I wouldn't touch that with 10 foot pole. sorry but that post gave me cancer just quit you're making NC look bad dude. \
\
FTR just get the damn IRs people!

And please explain why this is wrong? I mean youre speaking to someone who does this method often and know of others who use this method. Just face it, I beat the Opana ER.

And also, i guess you didn't read my post very well. If you do this right, it doesnt burn out the opiates and also when you use a filter to draw it up, the tamper-proof coating DOES NOT cook into the Opana liquid. Thus being said, when you draw up using a filter, the coating remains in the spoon.

I have seen people use the Opana 10mg IRs the round red ones. They don't gel at all and the rush you get from them is off the chain.

And also, i guess you didn't read my post very well. If you do this right, it doesnt burn out the opiates and also when you use a filter to draw it up, the tamper-proof coating DOES NOT cook into the Opana liquid. Thus being said, when you draw up using a filter, the coating remains in the spoon.

ok dude. whatever enjoy your blood diseases and gel ur shoving into your arm. there is NO safe way to shoot ops a ER and this is comin from someone who has tried/done it... not only are you burning atleast a little of your opiate your also letting a whole shit ton of fillers, binders, gel, and silicates and a bunch of other stuff that will one say fuck your arm up. (if not give you a blood borne disease, read up on it dude) I'm sorry but that post is NOT safe and saying it is, is completely a lie and garbage. if you think your not getting other stuff in your shot besides just oxymorphone then your dumber than I thought. no offense meant man iv been there and done that but it's not good dude...

PS. you have not beaten opana er all you've done is found an efficient way to fuck up your veins arms and many other things.

You may be getting a large portion of oxymorphone into your shot but you are also getting gel and other nasty shit in there. It probably won't hurt to do it a few times or infrequently but doing it regularly will undoubtedly cause you problems down the line. That gunk has to be deposited somewhere in the body, either in the veins or the lungs.