• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

Ok I'm very new to this site but I've been snorting actavis crescent moon opanas and I was wondering if there is a thread that tells me if I can dilute part of these pills in saline and use as a nasal spray?? Can anyone please point me to the correct thread or area? Lol sorry if this is an inconvenience.

Like abcesses, that come with missed shots. skin problems, overdose.

injecting pills is nasty.

Could not have been put better. God, or my higher power, blessed me from birth with a fear of needles. I get shots or blood draws and my vesovegal psyncope kicks in right away. Found out the first time after I watched a blood draw, went up to the front desk, and passed out waking up with the MD above me. Haha... XD

But yeah, don't shoot this shit. Don't put holes in your veins, and the inert chemicals in these drugs are not meant for that, I'm sure they're barely "clinically" safe orally. For your own sake, please -- find something worth shooting if you MUST. But not this shit.

The method with alcohol works ...I strain it twice and use a microwave to evaporate it .... no probs

Yo Just how stupid are you really?

Dumb ass people just saying! Drugs are good and fuck the rules. either use as recommended or take what you what. So why take 24 Advil when you can take 12 Aleve?????%)%) Oh and how is injecting pills nasty when doctors and nurses do it every day to there patients. It's the same thing when they inject morphine and toradol and other shit all day into their patients. Unless you get out of hand and have needle marks all over your body it's no different. So really stop thinking your so clean and better.

Like abcesses, that come with missed shots. skin problems, overdose.

injecting pills is nasty.

The Iso extraction method is not the only way to prep these. Before beginning it must be noted that there will be no need in saying anything about how it's unsafe to inject pills. Obviously it's unsafe, but people are going to do it regardless of potential risks. Anyway, back to the topic, here's a much quicker preparation method which takes mere minutes to complete. It produces the rush we all are hoping to obtain and even seems to work better than other methods including iso extraction. Just an honest and experienced opinion. The method is as follows:
1. Get 1.25 mL saltwater solution ready, heating vessel (spoon, etc.), best filter available at that moment.

2. Take coating off pill and dry pill if washed off.

3. Crush finely as possible between cellophane and pour in spoon/heating vessel.

4. Spread powder evenly so it's not so thick.

5. Don't add anything. Slowly apply heat evenly throughout the powder carefully to prevent considerable loss. Continue until all powder hass browned (should smell sweet).

6. Take the 1.25 saltwater solution and shock the browned powder IMMEDIATELY while it is hot. There should be a sizzling sound. Mix. It shouldn't gel if done correctly and enough saltwater is added, but if so just add about .25-.5 mL water and heat slightly while mixing. If this happens then expect a little gel. Next time make sure the powder is browned entirely, but never should it be black. If so it's been burned.

7. Mix the solution and drop in filter.

8. Draw. It will be a dark amer to brown color solution similar to what a heroin shot will have.

9. Slam it.

Some may find themselves picking their chin off the floor simultaneously wiping drool from the mouth and possibly instantly nodding. So be CAREFUL! Also, it seems to effect females slightly more and extra care should be taken, especially if around stranger. Don't put yourselves in a potentially harmful position.

This preparation method only takes a few minutes start to finish and produces a very. lstrong rush. The final solution is not thick and l there should be no gel in it if done correctly. Start off with a smaller amount than usual because this method seems to be very efficient as long as the powder isn't burned. Only browned evenly throughout. Just an opinion but it seems like this method works better than others, but again that's just an opinion. Also let me reiterate that there is no need to lecture on the safety or lack thereof involved in shooting pills. Sadly, it's usually the last thing anybody thinks of when in a WD induced panic.

Feel free to ask anything. I can elaborate on what's been mentioned here or can share preparation methods used for other stuff as well.

Good luck and enjoy!

Propylene Glycol Information—General information about the dangers of injecting drugs

;) FYI: Propylene Glycol is in IV benzodiazepines like Ativan (Lorazepam) because of the drug being insoluble in water. But it dissolves well in a combination that includes PG, because that’s what it’ll dissolve in. It’ll also dissolve in alcohols, but they don't use anything like some actual alcohol or hard ether/ethyl alcohol, or whatever, because who wants to have those alcohols injected? Plus the potential for a very very painful burn that could really damage your veins & epithelial cells that line the interior walls of the veins…
Also PG (Propylene Glycol) is thick. It's one of the tweets typically used bases of eCig(arette) eLiquids: 1) Propylene Glycol & 2) Vegetable Glycerin (VG)

8o I just have to say, though– DON’T attempt to jack around with that stuff. Ativan already has an oral bioavailability of about 90%! So it isn't worth the risk, the effort, might even screw it up so you can't even take it orally if you do something to screw even that up. I can tell you, it is NOT worth it. Again, the bioavailability is very high. Most are nowhere near that high. Don't do it. You could mess up stuff you weren't even aware we're there to mess up & wind up giving yourself a stroke, an aneurysm from the thickness & 1,000 other things could kill you or literally cripple you, paralyze you either permanently or temporarily, or for many years, depending on things like loss of blood circulation, nerve damage with loss of blood flow or oxygen, or both for long enough to cause nerve damage. Once your nerve is damaged all the way through at just one location, it regenerates at a maximum rate of 1cm/month, IF it’s healthy enough to regenerate, and it only regenerates in healthy, younger people, & only in one direction: from proximal to distal. (From closest to body to away from the body; from nerve source to end/tip of nerve.)

:| Too much to mention, and all of this really goes for injecting anything, but this is just one single thing of the many, far worse things that could happen to you, aside from death, but the ways in which it could disable people can make them wish it’d been fatal instead of their having to live in a wheelchair, using a walker, a cane, leg braces/crutches, neurosurgery that doesn't have a high success rate, your appearance can change to make you appear as if you have brain damage (which can occur during (just before & anytime after as well)–a stroke where a stray piece of dust got in the syringe, or with nerve injuries, nerve damage & musculoskeletal injuries which will not only cause muscle atrophy (a significant loss of muscle mass & tone due to paralysis, partial paralysis, & depending on how widespread about the body, &/or where the nerve injurie(s) are affecting the body, then those areas of the body often, due to the nerve damage, which, in-turn typically causes some degree of (partial, localized, or other types of)–paralysis, which, again in-turn, like a domino effect, these symptoms become conditions, causing other symptoms which are the beginnings of other more serious conditions, such as rhabdomyolysis, which can be fatal due to the extremely highly increased risk of stroke, DVT, PE aka Pulmonary Embolism(s) (nonspecific as to how many, or which side it’s located, whereas a pulmonary embolism is a blood clot located at the base of either lung, at pretty much the lowest part of the lung possible, & then there's plural: pulmonary emboli -or- pulmonary embolus -or- more plainly: pulmonary embolisms.) …Not to mention that when nerve damage/nerve injury does occur, the breakdown of the muscle tissue that causes extremely rapid muscular atrophy, muscle deterioration, and disorders/conditions such as “Foot Drop” which is when, usually either a congenital disorder related to cerebral palsy, or other problem during birth or gestation with a lack of oxygen to the body (usually the brain). Then, there's the aforementioned rhabdomyolysis caused by nerve damage/nerve injury.

8o Bear in mind that these are certainly not the only ways a person can succumb to these terribly sad, depressing, debilitating, difficult to cope with conditions, but no one want to live with the uncertainty that they'll ever be able to walk again, to walk normally without pain, without looking gimpy, or to be able to just sit & exist without appearing that you have some retardation because of the way your limbs & body ambulate, as well as your body’s appearance because of such nerve & musculoskeletal injuries. Appearing contorted & contracted due to lack of mobility resulting in muscle atrophy & rigidity.

8) Everything I have mentioned herein are overall the problems one could experience on a good day. If you are truly interested in finding out the real reasons “why”—Not just what you've heard at school or from authority figures. No one tells you when you're a kid about the severe & acute physical manifestations of the crippling pain & disability brought on by whatever it is/was/might be that, while it may not have killed you, although perhaps it damn nearly did. Perhaps it should’ve. Everything about life may feel like a punishment now. You can't go on vacations to third world countries with stairs all over the place, rather than elevators, escalators, flying in those very small planes used to get around in the roughest of countries in the world, as far as ruggedness goes…

:\ If you or someone you know want to know about dangers other than just the same old boilerplate speech about death from overdoses or that drugs lead to only two places: 1) The Grave -or- 2) Jail/Prison.
I'm not saying that these aren't great risks. They are. But you don't hear about how they can cause both long-term & short-term disability of great severity. I’m not comfortable being as graphic as the real information calls for.

%) Just send me a private message here or by email or something…

—Issokay

ugh i got a 20mg green generic hexagon one one time and i could not, for the life of me get it into an injectable solution. as soon as i squirted water in it gelled up and my dumbass added heat thinking it would help (there wasnt much i coudl do with it without the heat so i figured it couldnt hurt things), and it just got so gooey i couldnt do anything with it.. theyve really nailed their formula for preventing people from IVing it. so pissed i wasted $25 i just ate it and barely felt shit

I feel pretty sure that most people injecting opanas are not concerned about the ill effects. If they were they wouldn't have done it to start with. Also I doubt that most of them could care less about the ingredients.

I just ran into some oxycontin 10's. I was with the guy when he got them at the Pharmy.

Ive always put new formula oxy's between my cheek and gum to speed up the release of the drug from the polymer.
But these 10's dissolved like a normal pill in my mouth.

I know the normal way to prep for IV would result in a big mess in my spoon.
Any feedback appreciated thx

Oxy 10's.

White tablet with the #10 in a letter V on one side .

I went ahead and crushed up four into a spoon. Added water , stir it around and used Qtip cotton for a filter.
No heat . Got as much as I could through one filter . I ate the spoonful chalky mess , filter and all.

I had .7 cloudy solution in a 1cc insulin hype.

I got a small opiate blast. Not bad but nothing like good heroin coming up clear in the spoon and the hype.
This was a big chalky mess.

I have zero tolerance built up right now. I could have handled more.

I don't know if I'm posting in the right thread but I have what I THINK is an opana. It looks just like an old school oxy 80 except it has OP on one side instead of OC. I tried swallowing, snorting, and shooting it and got jack shit from it. My tolerance is pretty low and I should have felt SOMETHING. Can someone please help me?

To inject the abuse deterrent opana er's it is simple. Depending on your tolerance cut off the amount you want to inject with a razor. Regular users one half or one quarter a 40 mg pill. Remove coating by either putting the pill in ur mouth or rubbing some water on it. Wipe the pill will moist with a cloth removing the coating. You will be left with a white pill. Put your desired amount in a spoon. I use a gas stove and heat the spoon with the pill 20 seconds. Then mash down the hot pill with the top of your rig. Continue until pill is flattened in the spoon. Heat mashed pill in spoon until it is a golden brown or blackish color. Golden brown is preferred. Immediately put about 150-200 cc's, or one and a half to two milliters of water in the spoon on top of the pill. Immediately stir water and pill until pill is gone and it has formed a liquid, Amber color to pure black in color. Put cotton in liquid to filter it and draw up in rig. It will be very dark especially until u get the hang of it. When injecting, the only way to know if there's blood in the rig is to watch the tiny air bubbles in the rig, when they fill in you've hit a vein. Inject. The rush will be very intense. Opana is extremely strong so know your tolerance or start with 5 mgs or less. This is not healthy to do by any means.

That is terrible harm reduction...don't inject these!!! Seriously. Best thing to do if you want a more intense high is to grind down pill with a dremel tool, mix m 1:1 with baking soda to counteract gelling and snort. Nasal b.a is upwards 50%. Maybe plug? Idk, but anything is better than injecting the plastic polymer in these opana. Really, snort 2x the amount instead of injecting.

To inject the abuse deterrent opana er's it is simple. Depending on your tolerance cut off the amount you want to inject with a razor. Regular users one half or one quarter a 40 mg pill. Remove coating by either putting the pill in ur mouth or rubbing some water on it. Wipe the pill will moist with a cloth removing the coating. You will be left with a white pill. Put your desired amount in a spoon. I use a gas stove and heat the spoon with the pill 20 seconds. Then mash down the hot pill with the top of your rig. Continue until pill is flattened in the spoon. Heat mashed pill in spoon until it is a golden brown or blackish color. Golden brown is preferred. Immediately put about 150-200 cc's, or one and a half to two milliters of water in the spoon on top of the pill. Immediately stir water and pill until pill is gone and it has formed a liquid, Amber color to pure black in color. Put cotton in liquid to filter it and draw up in rig. It will be very dark especially until u get the hang of it. When injecting, the only way to know if there's blood in the rig is to watch the tiny air bubbles in the rig, when they fill in you've hit a vein. Inject. The rush will be very intense. Opana is extremely strong so know your tolerance or start with 5 mgs or less. This is not healthy to do by any means.

While the above method is extremely dangerous it's the safest way I've heard of to iv opana er.

I have a opana 7.5 (gray w 7.5 on one side and E on the other)
I love everyone's suggestions on how to break them Down. However everyone is saying crush pill. And bam there's my problem!! I can't crush this thing for the life of me

Help me!!! I have an opana 7.5. I can't even crush the damn thing. I even tried running it lver