• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to inject opana er

IS there a new way of IV'ing the new oxymorphone g74 i'ved USTFSE and haven't come up with much on the site. The new crushable yellow g74 . Any tek on how to prep for IV?

Thanks!

I've recently been reading about how much difficulty people have had preparing opana er for injecting. It's not difficult, and you don't need to do anything crazy. It's actually pretty simple if you think about it. Oxymorphone originally came in 1mg ampules for injection. Opana er comes in 20mg and 40mg. The oral bioavailability is only 10%, and snorting doesn't really change it that much. You only need a few mgs if you're iv-ing, and thats the key.

I'd just like to point out that this information is inaccurate and those who are opiate naive should take this drug with caution, for it is hella powerful, particularly for beginners. Please know that the bioavailability of oxymorphone (opana) is very different when taken orally compared to when snorted. In fact, snorting oxymorphone increasing the bioavailability about by about 400%. In other words, about 40% of the drug will be absorbed compared to 10% when taken orally.

IS there a new way of IV'ing the new oxymorphone g74 i'ved USTFSE and haven't come up with much on the site. The new crushable yellow g74 . Any tek on how to prep for IV?

I actually started a thread called, how to inject opana er (something along the lines of that) where you can find your answer. Just do an advanced search for 'threads started by' and enter my username (JDilla) and you'll be able to easily find it. Good luck.

And please explain why this is wrong? I mean youre speaking to someone who does this method often and know of others who use this method. Just face it, I beat the Opana ER.

hahahahaha!! that had to be the most ignorant thing I've read in a while. the sad part is, i think you honestly believe it. you really are an idiot..we'll be reading about you in the news soon enough. The health & safety risks associated with this don't even require an explanation they're so obvious...i mean come on man, use your brain..

If people aren't scared of using needles for pills, I'm thinking go the safer route & plug them, I doubt plugging up the arse is scarier/repulsive than shooting up with a needle

I'd just like to point out that this information is inaccurate and those who are opiate naive should take this drug with caution, for it is hella powerful, particularly for beginners. Please know that the bioavailability of oxymorphone (opana) is very different when taken orally compared to when snorted. In fact, snorting oxymorphone increasing the bioavailability about by about 400%. In other words, about 40% of the drug will be absorbed compared to 10% when taken orally.

Has anyone used the method of crushing up the g74 into fine powder & then pouring it in a small glass with soda or carbonated seltzer water & leaving it in their for 8 to 10 hours & then drinking the concoction? Does it make the oral BA higher than 10%?

Snorting does too much damage to the lungs.......

U can iv them and it's easy. I've had a script of 40er and IR5s for a year now. Take the er and put in oven at 500 on a piece of foil bout two inches square then when it starts to get like a carmel color take it out and fold the foil over it and smash it round the size of a quarter. Put it back in for a few min till it gets a fuzz darker then take it out and let cool.When cool peel it off foil and put in spoon with 2cc water and heat slightly and I use end of the syringe to massage it around till it's all dissolved. Use filter of sorts cuz the timerx will be in pieces so I push them out the way best as possible then pull up a full shot and go to town!! Sure if u can snort 30er than u can shoot half that but I've done 2 40er back to back with no prob then started doing 2 shots at a time which is kinda hard without help. U can get two 1cc shots out of an er is normal but can almost fit a whole in one if u take the time to suck it up cuz its thicker the less water u use. If u use a 27 gauge or bigger it's easier to suck up then put it in a 29 gauge for use. U can also use a pan and put the pill in the foil in it and on med to high heat cook till med dark Carmel color then smash it down to help take less time to dissolve then ur ready for spoon. Make sure u watch them carefully when cookin them. DON'T walk away cuz ull burn em then there useless pretty much.Its a hell of a rush and will last around 8 hours for me the irs don't last as long but are still a good rush as well. I use four ir5s and filter em and enjoy and I get two full shots from that. Hope that helps!!

If snorted the new ers will just clog in ur nose. Maybe ask ur Dr for irs so u can snort a few but get the five mg cuz they are the old white one and are better than the pink 10s. But if u iv them I think the pink ones are better but don't last as long as the er of course.

I started getting the generics 3-4 months ago because the pharmacy said it was all they could get. I was pissed at first but I had no choice, so I took them. Then I get to my car and I realize they are just the like the stop signs yellows (40mg) and they crush like cake. No problem! Unfortunately, I used the smoke the old 40mgs and I figure it has to be better to snort these things than smoke them. I did that for like a year and a half and it was getting to where I was coughing shit up every morning but hey, like a lot of others, I just can't stop and unfortunately I do need to be on pain meds...

The proven method that actually works is the alcohol extraction. Use 91% isopropyl only! Not a weaker solution. Put 200-300 units of it on the pill, stir occasionally about 5 mins. Grab filter, then draw up alcohol and place in a new spoon or whatever. after this is finished, just place on a med/low heat on the stove until it evaporates. Then put water on the spoon the alcohol was in and scrape the surface (should be a film on the spoon the alcohol evaporated in) till it's mixed.....then IV and enjoy.

Regretfully asked for opana er last doc visit. Never asking for that garbage again, I'm better off with OP 80s Cuz of the oral Ba. When my roxi 30s were gone, my opana barely got me out of withdrawal

Yeah I fucking hate opana(ER, if you get lucky enough to get IR's, there amazing)

And people in this thread are idiots. The alcohol extraction method is the only one that is feasible, and even it doesn't get you the full dose. Cooking in an oven!?! Heating up a pill with coating?
This thread is almost to stupid to live.

Regretfully asked for opana er last doc visit. Never asking for that garbage again, I'm better off with OP 80s Cuz of the oral Ba. When my roxi 30s were gone, my opana barely got me out of withdrawal

Did you get brand or generics? The Activas generics crush up just like the old formula and can easily be snorted. The name brand are trash.

Also, as far as insufflated I've found the generic ER's to be superior to the IR's for some reason that I haven't been able to explain. For example, a 10 mg ER feels about twice as strong and hits much harder than a 10 mg IR. It's strange. I was pretty let down with the IR's to be honest. I'm sure they are great if you inject, but I don't mess with the needle.

Last edited:
Did you get brand or generics? The Activas generics crush up just like the old formula and can easily be snorted. The name brand are trash.

Also, as far as insufflated I've found the generic ER's to be superior to the IR's for some reason that I haven't been able to explain. For example, a 10 mg ER feels about twice as strong and hits much harder than a 10 mg IR. It's strange. I was pretty let down with the IR's to be honest. I'm sure they are great if you inject, but I don't mess with the needle.

I filled the name brand Endos. These really blow. Is actavis the best generic bRand to fill?

Last edited:
^^^ I wouldn't think so, of course 95% or whatever it is is preferable.

Thank you Lorne, captain, & everybody else!! Something happened & would've been worse without this thread. Thanks again

I filled the name brand Endos. These really blow. Is actavis the best generic bRand to fill?

Sorry, I'm just now seeing this. I've only ever gotten the Actavis, but have heard that the Global Pharm generics are just as good. Just call around to a few pharmacies to see if they have them before you get them filled. It's pretty common for patients to request generics due to cost, so I've never had a pharmacist give me any grief for asking.