• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Blue domino

Drizratz

Greenlighter
Hey there anybody ever hear of a strain called Blue Domino?

I have been seeing it on occasion over the last couple years and I really like it ...

I will attach a couple of pics.. but unfortunately the best cam I have is on my cell phone at the moment ... so they might not be the best ...

really nice bud .. good high .. sticky even when dry .. sweet taste and fairly fluffy in density .. usually quite large buds have had 10 to 14 gram buds of this personally.

would like to find out more about its genetics and what was crossed to get this nice treat.

=D Driz %)
Blue Domino  1g.jpg

blue domino 2.jpg

It would help if the pics you took weren't toaly garbage reflecting nothing in the actual bud...

crappy pics

Sorry about the crappy pics .. I will find a camera today and post better ones those are from my cell and my pc camera..

I've heard of blue lights, but not blue domino. Might be a black domina cross (black domina is indica dominant strain) Its probably blue berry crossed with black domina, but Im no scientist

SOL Blue Domino
"the mother was "Craigs Skunk" a very frosty six week indica. It came from Holland in the late 80's. Easy to grow, lime green frosty buds. The father was the same incredible specimen that fathered Shiskaberry, Sweet Tooth and Plum Bud."

from icmag

^As I stated, I'm no scientist.Still it has some ineresting heritage. Tell us how the high is and what it tastes like

Can anyone provide some tips on taking bud shots please?

I have a mate with a Canon Ixus 60 that has Macro but he has never been able to get bud shots just right. Thanks.

Can anyone provide some tips on taking bud shots please?

I have a mate with a Canon Ixus 60 that has Macro but he has never been able to get bud shots just right. Thanks.

Use the Macro, if that doesn't work out just use automatic focus.

Use a tripod or rest your elbows on a hard surface, it is important to keep the camera as still as possible

Place a bic lighter next to the buds so that there is something to compare size to

from what i can tell it looks good. kinda leafy tho or that could just be the pic quality. have fun =)

Hi, we get blue domino around my parts

are you near ontario ?

A fairly good grower, or easy strain dunno

sometimes batches are less nice, sometimes their pretty nice

smell is like, herbal vicks, a strong odor that goes to the head, a piney smell but you can smell that it's gonna be magic

dunno about yours hows it cured

here it goes 200$ ounce

and yeah, giant buds!

a definitive indica, (but I feel it's not that strong weed)
I love the smell, maybe if I cured it or something

but theres alot of greenery and dunno, I guess I prefer other smoke

but when it'S around of course I will grab some

it's better then some beasters that's for sure

same guy that gets me blue domino, gets northern lights, cotton candy, the hog, ak47, jack herrer, black jack

i'm surprised about the thread
very cool!

I can't tell from the pics, is it actually blue? We get good purp fairly regularly around here, but I've never seen blue bud before.

blue domino isnt really blue

a light green usually

big indy buds