Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of Pink Omegas around. If u guys can get hold of 7Xs they are good. Nice speedy pill but takes a while to sleep.

Waitin for more diff pills to come out...

I had a green/aqua ying yang on saturday night/early sunday morning, first time dropping. Rather fast comeup, seemed to be medium strength (although I have no other experiences to compare it to). Felt pretty clean.
I'd give them a 6.5/10. A couple of these should get you going.

yeah last event people were calling them blue ying yangs.
definitely felt the kick, and they were worth what i paid for them.

Thanks for the info mushi mushi 88. Might have to ask around for those Green Fish.

do you mean fish or squirrels? cos all green fish goin round now, or a month or 2 ago are all shit, on the other hand, green squirrels are the go. heard many good things, a decent roll apparently.

the green squirrels are quite good, i enjoyed them. i had 2 of them, 1 pill never seems to cut it with the strength of pills around these days.

the squirrels and texacos are the same press, i am certain.

refer here

Haha nah they weren't chanel's... my mate said "pink C's" then "pink chanel's" and i turned round and said "pink omega" you idiot. So they were pink omega's... again... had to have 3 for any "real" nice effects. pretty low-med dose, had them last weekend and enjoyed but i double dropped and wasn't expecting too much this time from them.

No you are not certain. They look NOTHING alike.

I'm not taking sides here but just because the pills do not look the same or are even the same dimensions doesn't mean that they have not been made by the same press...

In saying that I do not think they have been made by the same people either but the only people who would know this are the good old boys who are manufacturing them. Either way though they are both good pills so who gives a shit!

Pretty sure this isn't an argument about pills... post what pills you have or want to know info about....

simple

Pretty sure this isn't an argument about pills... post what pills you have or want to know info about....

simple

+1 Agree.

Let's not act like children here, we are all here to find info about pills circulating and to help one and another out not argue about pitiful stuff like pills coming from the same presser.

I'm not taking sides here but just because the pills do not look the same or are even the same dimensions doesn't mean that they have not been made by the same press...

In saying that I do not think they have been made by the same people either but the only people who would know this are the good old boys who are manufacturing them. Either way though they are both good pills so who gives a shit!

yeah thats right dude.

im not sure if the blue texacos/stars are doing the rounds in perth, anyone know?

how are the green hearts? this thread is pretty reliable.

Funny about those Texacos.....

They look exactly like the ones in a big bust in late 2004 in Sydney.

Funny about those Texacos.....

They look exactly like the ones in a big bust in late 2004 in Sydney.

This could be because the Texaco print has been around for over 7 years from what I can recall so they could be in more then one bust considering dealers get busted everyday...

Yeah but most over used stamps that were once a good pill suck ass now. Just funny, because If i were to hold onto something like that before bagging up the rest for evidence, i would definitely sell them in Perth. $$$

how are the green hearts? this thread is pretty reliable.

Yeah I had a green heart a few weeks ago, definately a good flip. Was suprised about how much just one hit, and the 'everything is love and perfect' feeling was ever present. Without a doubt one of the better flips this year, I only wish I stocked up on 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.