Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a white LV on the weekend, wastn't the best but wasn't the worst either, lasted for around 3 hours, took at 2 am, was asleep by 6.30-7. So yeah was clean as others have said, but another mate had one and said the same thing to me, pretty much identical times. Definitely no green apple though <3

Anybody have any info on White Mercedes going around Perth?

There a few reports on pill reports - There is a report of them in Melbourne which people rekon are the best pill they have had, where as there is a report for the batch in Perth, and people are saying there crap...

Anybody in Perth had these yet? Opinions....
Hey mate got a hold of some white mercs a couple of weeks ago, Absolute shit!!!! smell slightly minty almost, very hard clean pressing, look very nice but a rating of 0 to 1 out of 10.

Hey mate got a hold of some white mercs a couple of weeks ago, Absolute shit!!!! smell slightly minty almost, very hard clean pressing, look very nice but a rating of 0 to 1 out of 10.

Thanks for that Biker, Yea my mate got some and said they were shit too, glad i didn't take them..

looks like there are a few batches of dodgy pills circulating atm with copycat stamps of what were actually decent googs the first time 'round (the white mercs namely) - definitely something to be on the alert for!

i tested some of those white mercs with marquis. test showed up nothing really, barely any colour change at all... slight bit of green, barely even noticable. :D

For everybody wanting to about the Louis Vuitton's.. OMFG Best pill i had in ages, Double Dropped at 7:30ish, lasted a good 5-6 hours, non stop dancing, was intense, then dropped another two, was going till early morning chilling at home, dropped another one, lasted till about lunchtime, nice smooth comedown ~ only lasted for 30mins or so with a few joints.

Make sure you have chewies tho.. Apparently i was grinding my teeth hell bad, didn't notice untill i woke up today with a killer jaw :(

Anyway Louis Vuitton's ~ Highly recommend

Rumors about the pill taking ages to come up ARE true, took 45-60mins to come up, but worth the wait.

Lol Louis Vuittons are pretty average man, you can go round sayyin its tha best pill when there is obviously better in perth/w.a ie tha green @s/hearts and the jolly rogers of sexiness. I snorted on 1 week back and it was just average like a decent pill which lead to most ladsy times, but id hardly recomend it highly nor would i claim to be tha bestest. Get ya shit right haha jokes ;)

...haha...

The Louis Vuitton's are good... not EXTREMELY good like the green hearts/jolly rogers were... but i usually get different batches week by week and in the past few weeks i'm saying the louis vuitton's/aeroplanes n suzuki's have all been good :)

white merc = shit, LV = elusive, green squirrels = hit perth

had a white merc last week, shit, didnt feel any mdma like feelings, just a bit weird for like 30mins.

had the chance to get some of those louis v's but decided against it due to the fact of the vast diff between peoples reactions and thoughts of them.

also know of a guy that has green squirrels, apparently ok pings, 2nd hand info tho so i dont know, but if they are the same ones circulating melbs atm then i rekon they are pretty good judging by all positive comments from people who have had em

Beige Cherries

Hey guys, we had some beige cherries on Saturday there were ok. A little crumbley took a little while to come on, but it normally takes me a bit to get rolling. I'm still a noob so I'll just say I would rate them at a 4 or a 5 outta 10. No real come down just sore jaw muscles hahaha..

Oh and thankyou for the info on test kits as I will be picking one up very shortly. %)

Hey guys, we had some beige cherries on Saturday there were ok. A little crumbley took a little while to come on, but it normally takes me a bit to get rolling. I'm still a noob so I'll just say I would rate them at a 4 or a 5 outta 10. No real come down just sore jaw muscles hahaha..

Oh and thankyou for the info on test kits as I will be picking one up very shortly. %)

was the logo just 2 cherries or the pacha logo?

had the chance to get some of these the other day but decided not to, they were cheap and i didnt know if i was getting a good deal or just getting shit bics.

too much shit goin round,

sorry if i stepped to close to price discussion, edit if i have

Lol mdmatt you most definitly have the coolest blue light username ahah
But back to tha crux of the arguement, Im waiting for new spanking pwn batch of gibbons in W.A coz like im sik of smileys and louies, bring me back tha Jollies or at least tha white shields ahah I was just on MSN talking 2 a mate that rekoned he got 10 Pink Crowns off what he called a "massive dealer" and he took one at a party last night and said they were pretty insane, he rekons really euphoric ie MDxx but at tha same time he rekens they were pretty smacky which caused him 2 not be able 2 unleash on the D floor like he usually does haha has anybody else herd whispers of these pink crowns?

Thankyou :) lol

Yeah i'm also waiting on some good biccys coming around... heard that the next lot i get could possibly be green hearts again, wont know for a couple of days though.

white louis vuitton

i just wanted to add to the white louis vuitton discussion.
i am an experienced user with on average a couple of months between each 'roll'. although over summer it increases to probably once a month...
i would say i have a reasonable tolerance, i generally plan to take 2 - 3 pills in a night as that generally makes for a good balance between 'mashed' and 'hardly feeling anything'. thats subjective of course depending on the strength and contents of the pill - ive invested in a test kit this summer though so i think this gives me a better idea of what to expect.

as far the white LV's are concerned, i obtained some over easter weekend. Testing revealed an initial mixture of yellow/green colours which slowly turned to a sort of purplish colour after a minute or so. From this test i deduced they wouldn't be particularly awesome, so adjusted my intake accordingly. I consumed two over the course of good friday but really only to get some energy and stay awake while drinking heavily for 8 or so hours. After friday, i thought i wouldn't have much juice left to burn, so with the remaining 2.5 that i had on me, decided to have them all at once to maximize their effect (but still thinking not much would happen). I was surprised to have one of the best high's ive had for a year or so. A steady and constant mdma rush that featured eye wobbles, body rushes etc and jaw clenching that was consistent with good pills. I have only double dropped a couple of times before, and both times i have been landed completely on my ass.

So to give a final conclusion i would say these are quite weak pills with a low mdma dosage, and the reason i had such a good experience was due to taking a large initial dosage (2.5 pills).

Last edited:
my mate had white mitsubishi's(very small stamp on the pill, the tri of triangles didnt fill the whole face of the pill) and white/biege wallabies the other day, im pretty sure it was the aussie wallabies rugby team logo(very dodgy looking stamp, they looked average size (8x3.5-4) very chalky, easily chipped and powder rubbed off on the bag quite a bit. i dont know about the mitsi's cos my mate didnt consume those but he did tell me the wallabies were shit, and didnt even have a chemical taste

so a warning, keep eyes peeled. and some info on the mitsi's wud be good as they may not be from the same cook/distributer as the wallabies, so they may be ok.

Would it be possible for you guys to use the GO ADVANCED reply button and put the pill type your talking about at the heading so us other people from the other states can quickly see what pill yous are discussing.

Thank you.

Guys,

Any new on pink Omegas in Perth??

Been offered them but due to all the other reports i hear of omega's being PMA i'm pretty concerned!

Pink Omega

Guys,

Any new on pink Omegas in Perth??

Been offered them but due to all the other reports i hear of omega's being PMA i'm pretty concerned!

They are around in Brisbane as well man, will call my supplier tomorrow and get an update of what they are like for you... Although the guy I get them off usually speaks up his stuff so I'll have to hunt down somebody who has consumed them which shouldn't be to hard to do as I know everybody he sells to lol.

I'll try and report back tonight if not will by the end of the weekend for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.