Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Western Australia v. Anigozanthos manglesii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's why I took a pic, I can see dark and lighter spec's, not that prominent the lighter ones though but yes sticky, so I took soft as sticky, I've never come across this before and they have a very strong smell. Showing my paranoia am I? :?

Would love a report if you're up for it, I'm not dropping until tomorrow night so just like to do my homework, it does sound like we've got the same thing though.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, wasn't my intention =D play safe :D

Last edited:
Yeah that's why I took a pic, I can see dark and lighter spec's, not that prominent the lighter ones though but yes sticky, so I took soft as sticky, I've never come across this before and they have a very strong smell. Showing my paranoia am I? :?

Would love a report if you're up for it, I'm not dropping until tomorrow night so just like to do my homework, it does sound like we've got the same thing though.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread, wasn't my intention =D

It's cool man, yea I'm not dropping till tomorrow night too haha. Stay safe and Have Fun ;)

Will report back here tomorrow with a report.

Dark Brown Euros

Mine were definitely a little lighter then the picture I took shows. I had to change the ISO on my phone to get a decent picture but it changed the colour slightly. I would have to say that the ones I reported on are different to the ones you have munchyboy. Perhaps one of you could put up a report when you are done with them ;)

Ok had the Dark brown Euro's i mentioned a few post's up ^^ on Saturday night. Ended up taking 3.

Id say these were a clean dose of MDEA..Took nearly an hour to get buzzing, very chilled out if you sat down and talked, but once you got up and dancing, i felt really energetic. NO comedown what-so-ever which was good.

Danced for a good 6 hour's straight.

Ok had the Dark brown Euro's i mentioned a few post's up ^^ on Saturday night. Ended up taking 3.

Id say these were a clean dose of MDEA..Took nearly an hour to get buzzing, very chilled out if you sat down and talked, but once you got up and dancing, i felt really energetic. NO comedown what-so-ever which was good.

I consumed a dark brown euro (and I mean dark as in look Black to the eye) on Sat night, came in waves but didn't seem to peak out, slow come up an hour at least. Topped it up with some decent MDMA and that's when the night really got rocking =D.

Not so impressed with these on taking one pill, but maybe a couple or three might do the job.

Added report for these
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=18862

Last edited:

I felt exactly the same as you, I had 3 of the dark brown euro's (which are mdea) on saturday night and experienced pretty much the same feelings, could get up and dance, but was also hell chilled out.

Definetely not as good as nice clean MDMA though, but cant expect much of that nowdays.

Chewed my jaw off ^_^

Hey there, I purchased some white doves today (in Perth) and as there are no reports up yet, I was hoping someone may have already tried these...

Logo: Impressed Dove flying to the right
Colour: Whitesh / Beigesh
Size: 8mmx 4mm
Scored: Faint score
Bevel: Slight on bottom
Texture: Firm smooth pill
Smell: Quite chemically (in and out of the bag)
Taste: Bitter / Chemically
Tested: No

Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

Tried the black euros last night - bloody odd pill.

Logo: Euro
Colour: uniformly charcoal black
Size: will have to re-check
Scored: No
Bevel: Slight, plus domed back
Texture: Very hard press, powders down to a fine flaky grit
Smell: Liquorice - This is especially pronounced when snorted, you will be smelling aniseed for hours.
Taste: Bitter
Reagent Tested: Not yet

Snorted about half a one to get the feel for them - felt like I'd railed pure aniseed, more burning then I would have expected. Strong smell of aniseed left in the throat and nose, very chalky - Blocked passage quite effectively. Felt it come up reasonably quickly, but not MDMA. Felt... stimulated but with drooping eyelids, racing heartbeat and euphoria but no energy to move. Bitter drip.

Dropped two whole ones at the club, albeit a little apprehensively. Stood around feeling somewhat nauseous, but pretty good nontheless. Some jaw clenching, bit of a sweat despite the cold night.

Took about an hour for them to come on, feeling pretty damn good by this point. Not MDMA, definetly a fair chunk of amphet, but there has to be something else as well. rode that strange, kind of up but still down, smack but grindy but happy high for about eight hours. By then i could probably have slept, but the euphoria hadn't gone away and I was still enjoying myself. Snorted the other half of the first in a couple of lines over the next hour or two back at a mate's place - Block up hard again, strong taste and smell of aniseed in the back of the throat (which was suprisingly pleasant...) and then a resurgence in the high with minor eye wobbles, lots of in-depth chat and self examination.

It is now about ten hours since I first dropped and I'm still feeling high. I could easily sleep, I feel rather tired and still have very heavy eyelids, but I'm also feeling really good still and don't want to pass out. Resisting sleep isn't that hard.

These pills are weirdly fun. There is definetly some amphet in them, some mdma, and something else. Not sure of how much of each though.

I saw another dude though, who had eaten two and was just TOTALLY spun out like he had been smoking meth allllllll day. Which he hadn't. So there might be a bit inconsistent within batches.

Have fun, be careful...

Pill Info Request: Perth

Name: pink mickey mouse
Colour: light pink
Logo: mickey mouse face
Height: 3mm
Diameter: 8mm
Weight: mg
Scored: nope
Bevel: nope
Texture: smooth. powder comes off on finger
Smell: aniseed
Taste: like shit
Reagent Tested: nope
Marquis Reagent Result: nope
Mandelin Reagent Result: nope

thin. look shit, but heard good things... anyone hear had em

Can't help with the request but have you had a look through this thread.

Also you should probably add this post to that thread.

EDIT: Check out this post

Think you should check the logo, if it is Mighty Mouse and not Mickey Mouse you should do a search on Pillreports.com they where everywhere a couple of months ago, seemed to be all colours and strength.

Now move your request to the proper thread as suggested above.

Little Duck! Little Duck . . . . . . time to close and move on ;)

pill info request White MacDonalds, Perth

hey, i tryed searching for this but couldn't find anything all that current which leads me to beleive this may be a new batch.....

pills have the mcdonalds 'M' logo printed on one side and nothing on the other

there is a slight bevel/the edges are flattened off on both sides

they are very bright, pure white in colour

they are 8mm X 5mm

they appear to be pressed quite solidly however there are some small chips off some of the pills

any infomation would be awesome, ill try report back when pills have been consumed if i remember.

cheers guys,

Galant

ate the white maccas, they were pretty good - recon they're prolly the best ive had in recent times.....

kinda put me on my ass though, would recomend having them at a house or something rather than out and about

Status
Not open for further replies.