Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Info Request: Victoria v. Epacris impressa

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ umm if it was a light powder and alot of it it's highly possible the caps contained "MDMC" since that is tagged to another chem but the guy prolly meant Methylone (3,4-methylenedioxymethcathinone). Or mephedrone. from experience with these chems they're generally fluffy in appearance.

well yes... if i'm after MDMA caps, i won't be settling for anything other than...
i found it highly sus that he was willing to swap all the pills i had for an equal number of caps... anyways, that's that.

um.. the pink hearts mentioned before, is this the circular press pink heart? solid press? pretty much same press as white heart no score..... beveled on heart side.....
anwyz if anybodys consumed them can i get an estimated mdma dose? strong? med? thanks

got hold of the green squirrels tonight

they are basically identical to these blue ones, as all appearance & specs are concerned

methinks they are from the same press as the texacos

same bittery taste rubbed against the tongue
same brown speckles throughout
& i presume, same MD-xx/amp medium combo deal with these

I also vote the pink heart shaped ones low dose mdma, but i had a couple and felt the love.

got fairly minced off one of those squirrels... i have to say
i thought i was hardcore enough to drop a whole one without losing too much of my shit on a test-trial basis...
whatever amp they contain is definitely zingin'.
seeing as it's shaping up to be dry again this week, these would be my pick for anyone heading out.

Well guys I will give you the word up on those Pink VW, should any of you come across some.

They are shit. Extremely low dose of something, I'd say minimal MDxx as my tester went black and my eyes we're black holes.

So avoid at all costs. Don't waste your money.

Peace

Any info on the beige superman pingers doing the rounds in melb would be appreciated.
Not much on PR at the moment.
Havent actually got my hands on any yet but may get one as a tester and see how it stacks up with the reagents.

Thx...

There were some thin-ish white supermans around about 2 months back
It's possible that their off-white colour may be construed as beige.

mine were an outpressed logo, bevelled inwards on logo side & outwards on score side...smallish brown specks/chunks slightly visible throughout...
& yeah i've kept 4 of them, so i definitely enjoyed them. very good for bootyshaking, and all-round feeling-like-a-supermodel-ness. because they were so thin, though, i recommend 1.5 on initial dosage.

it would be good if they came back. let us know :)
also getting some more beans later tonight, with any luck. good to see them back on the flow within our southernly state here :)

White Supermen

Any info on the beige superman pingers doing the rounds in melb would be appreciated.
Not much on PR at the moment.
Havent actually got my hands on any yet but may get one as a tester and see how it stacks up with the reagents.

Thx...

OK I had these around February or so, really good print with a score on the back. They were more of a beige colour though but were probably on the whitish side of beige. Do a search on here and pillreports and you should be able to find the report that was written up. They were just your average MDMA pill, but still alright for the crap that goes around these days.

Check these out and see if they relate to yours:
http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=14697
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=419559&highlight=superman

Orange Hearts

Name: Orange Heart
State/Province: Melbourne, Victoria
Logo: orange
Colour: heart
Shape: round
Height: 4 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: Smooth
Edges: Bevelled
Score: No
Weight: unknown
Smell: "That" musty, chemical scent
Taste: Bitter - like laundry liquid :D

pics & further information can be found on my PillReport

amended to appease the bitchy 8) 8) 8)

Edit: wrong thread - my bad.

Name: GREEN Heart
State/Province: Melbourne, Victoria
Logo: heart
Colour: green
Shape: round
Height: 4 mm
Width: 8 mm
Texture: Smooth
Edges: Bevelled
Score: No
Smell: chemical scent
Taste: Bitter

Last edited:
Repress are these like a dark green, if so my mate has these. And will be trying these tonight sometime.. will let you know how I go.

I'm not 100% on the darkness of the color, just going by that the missus said over the phone. I'll be sampling them tonight.

Just removed a couple of posts. If someone doesn't follow the guidelines, please point it out politely and report it so the mods can deal with it.

Purple & Blue stars

Just a caution to anyone who gets offered these bics.

Purple Stars are very hard in texture, but pretty much taste like panadol when you put them on your tongue. Not a dark purple, more of a lilac-shade. Don't have scores on them from memory.

Also there are Blue Stars - not to be confused with the texacos.... these are exactly the same shade of blue as the :( smiley face. They are smooth, almost like marble/quartz in appearance. They taste like weak speed bombs, and are not at all crumbly but can be chipped easily with a tooth.

My assessment of these was that they were shit, and have heard reports from others confirming such suspicions. Adieu.

Hey guys, i don't have a pic for these but i will do my best to find one over coming days

Some friends got me to test these dodgy K bics last night.

Apparently they were sourced in northern Vic.

Name: White Question Mark
Colour: White
Logo: ?
Height: 4mm
Diameter: 7mm
Weight: 257mg
Scored: No
Bevel: None
Texture: Crumbly
Smell: Ketamine
Taste: Ketamine
Reagent Tested: Yes
Mandelin Reagent Result: Dirty Orange

Surprising result given the current shortage of ketamine in Australia!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.